Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Hillary Clinton wins Rhode Island (and other states)
Hillary Clinton wins Rhode Island (and other states)
2008-05-31, 6:51 AM #41
Originally posted by remarkable12:
but what racist policies do they have now...apart from stopping black people going to polls by police...or not counting the votes properly?

1) Isn't this enough?
2) I think maybe what happens is that threads like this show up in people's search engine results, then they register to post without checking the date.
3) In before the lock.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2008-05-31, 7:10 AM #42
I find myself wondering why we're so anal about reviving dead threads when just about every other forum is anal about people creating new threads to talk about things that already have a relevant thread within the last few months.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2008-05-31, 7:53 AM #43
I'm not anal as I'm perplexed. It seems every now and then, a new member comes along to revive a thread somewhere in the database. In some cases, ones that are more then a year old. I don't understand, are people going through months and months of threads to answer one that everyone here has forgotten? Google search?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%

↑ Up to the top!