Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Smash!
Smash!
2008-03-10, 1:17 PM #41
Those three are the only ones I have left too. I need to play about 125 more vs matches to get them.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2008-03-10, 2:15 PM #42
Jigglypuff: Complete Classic Mode with any character other than Ike or Complete Event Match 20 or 350 VS matches

Wolf: In the stage "Iseki" (Ruins) skip the first door you pass when being lowered in to the pit. Instead enter the second door at the bottom or 450 VS matches

Windwaker Link: Finish the Classic mode as Link or 400 VS matches
2008-03-10, 3:07 PM #43
The game rocks! No surprise really.

I haven't been able to play too much of it though had a busy weekend so I haven't unlocked but maybe one or two characters.

I tried playing online With Anyone but it didn't find any matches twice and I got disconnected once.

Vincent: If you tell me your friends code I'll add you to my list. I don't know mine off the top of my head but I'll post it later tonight when I get home. That goes for anyone.
2008-03-10, 3:15 PM #44
No.

Just kidding, but seriously my Wii is at my friend's house.
2008-03-10, 3:32 PM #45
I unlocked all the characters......in the Japanese version :(. I'm getting the USA version tonight, and shall being my quest to get all the characters, again.
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2008-03-10, 4:56 PM #46
Oh, my friend code: 3523-1723-1282

I'll add everyone that has posted theirs.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2008-03-10, 6:13 PM #47
Originally posted by Vincent Valentine:
No.

Just kidding, but seriously my Wii is at my friend's house.

Ha. Ok well post it sometime.

I'll post mine either really late tonight Ghaz or tomorrow. After work I'm going to my friends to Smash it up there.
2008-03-10, 7:19 PM #48
You get Toon Link, Wolf, and Jiggly after beating SSE. They appear in already completed levels. Toon Link is in Forest, Wolf is in the Caves, Jiggly is somewhere else I forget. Anyways the levels they appear in will have a flag icon (even if they previously had a crown) so you'll know to go back and search.

I'm missing an item in the upper right quadrant of the great maze (I went through several times and I thought I had everything) and an item in the bomb factory (I got the item in the rotating platforms room and the item you have to wall jump to get, and the item near all the blue flames that can be switched). Any ideas what I might have missed?

2008-03-10, 8:34 PM #49
Update: My friend code is 1848-1382-5244
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2008-03-11, 5:43 AM #50
5112-3132-9938

But I have yet to get into a game without being 'disconnected during transmission'. It won't even match me with anyone. This is really a pisser, I'd be willing to pay for an online service like Live if it actually worked.
2008-03-11, 8:30 AM #51
It's probably because so many people are trying to get online at the same time. From what I've heard, they did not have these problems in Japan. I'm sure they'll get it sorted out and things will improve. Right now, With Anyone just doesn't work. It takes longer to find a game than it does to play one.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
2008-03-11, 8:40 AM #52
just got home with my copy. Traded in a few games.

FC is 3780 8740 8443

Added everyone in the thread.
2008-03-11, 7:36 PM #53
Just want to say co-op mode rules. :neckbeard:
"Oh my god. That just made me want to start cutting" - Aglar
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009
2008-03-11, 11:43 PM #54
1332-7438-7591
The online mode sucks donkey balls. It's crazy awful terribly laggy.

I'm still missing a lot of characters. How long is the Subspace Emissary mode? It says I am at 32% complete, but I don't know if that refers to 32% of the "story", or 32% of getting all the items, trophies, etc.

PS - Co-op is fun, and Snake is awesome, even if he isn't very good to play as due to a lack of quick smash or a good up+B move
2008-03-12, 7:01 AM #55
It's everything. I finished the story at only 85%.
2008-03-12, 7:03 AM #56
thread searched for no more heroes, not one of you wii defence commandos mentioned it.

learn to like good games.

also smash bros aint near the top of my list because none of my friends have the chops.
2008-03-12, 7:06 AM #57
Steven - He does have an infinite jump/recovery though. That's kind of nice (albiet cheap) which makes up for the lack of an attacking up+b.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2008-03-12, 7:16 AM #58
Originally posted by DEFINOTELY NOT SPE:
thread searched for no more heroes, not one of you wii defence commandos mentioned it.

learn to like good games.

also smash bros aint near the top of my list because none of my friends have the chops.

There have been many games not mentioned in this thread about Smash Brothers. Why would they be? But, yes, No More Heroes is one of the best games on the Wii.
2008-03-12, 7:19 AM #59
because people are talking about good games on the wii and well let me explain something about the games on th

↑ Up to the top!