Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → "I'm New"
"I'm New"
2008-03-20, 2:19 PM #1
I've already made a couple of posts but under advice, here's my 'I'm New' thread ;).

Apparently I'm not likely to get much attention being male, so I was thinking of taking a picture of my man-boobs to sweeten the deal but I guess most of my replies would simply feature the following smilie; x_x

So instead, I'll make do with a less than female welcome and make out like a ******* toward everyone, gaining House-like respect because "I just do things differently really and I'm actually nice in my own way" sorta thing. Or maybe I'll just play nice.

So hi! :D
2008-03-20, 2:19 PM #2
It depends on the man boobs.

I mean, hi. Welcome.
2008-03-20, 2:22 PM #3
Welcome aboard, Britt! I'd throw the usual ISB sales pitch, but you've already heard it, so I'll just say that I hope you're not too attached to your soul -- it belongs to Massassi now.
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2008-03-20, 2:32 PM #4
You have this nonsense-touch to you. I don't like that, I'm the sole and exquisite Bunny Ears Lawyer around here! :argh:

(Hi.)
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2008-03-20, 2:35 PM #5
Hi, and welcome!
2008-03-20, 2:53 PM #6
Ey up.
nope.
2008-03-20, 3:16 PM #7
You've brave.

Welcome.
2008-03-20, 3:44 PM #8
Originally posted by Baconfish:
Ey up.

:D

(from me too)
2008-03-20, 4:18 PM #9
"We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank" seems a fitting quote to put here.
D E A T H
2008-03-20, 4:29 PM #10
Been a while since one of these threads... Nice to have you on board!

pleasedon'tleaveus
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2008-03-20, 5:13 PM #11
Welcome to Massassi!
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2008-03-20, 5:18 PM #12
so um, why are you here?

from geb's post it would seem you are a friend of his? perhaps from the GG forums(the only other forum i am aware of that geb visits on a regular basis)?
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2008-03-20, 5:20 PM #13
Welcome. I have been craving new meat. We haven't had any for several years.
"Oh my god. That just made me want to start cutting" - Aglar
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009
2008-03-20, 5:32 PM #14
Wow. this forum is so f***ing creepy :tinfoil:
DO NOT WANT.
2008-03-20, 5:50 PM #15
Originally posted by Zell:
Wow. this forum is so f***ing creepy :tinfoil:

Yet straingly compelling.

Hi!!
" I am the Lizard King, I can do anyhthing... "
2008-03-20, 7:55 PM #16
Originally posted by Ford:
so um, why are you here?

from geb's post it would seem you are a friend of his? perhaps from the GG forums(the only other forum i am aware of that geb visits on a regular basis)?

He's from the Napping Cat's Dream, which is the TACC equivalent of Gaming Guardians. I somehow got him interested in NeS from a random request I posted there, but he decided to also check out the general discussion board. Craziness!
2008-03-20, 8:49 PM #17
Originally posted by Dj Yoshi:
"We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank" seems a fitting quote to put here.

I don't understand this post, but I love it.

Also, welcome to our little junkyard of internet.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2008-03-20, 8:59 PM #18
kirby hit the nail on the head

by the time any fads, news, or other such stuff on the intarweb gets here it's been tossed around, fondled, stroked, used like a whore, then tossed away
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2008-03-20, 9:36 PM #19
Hey, one man's trash is another man's trea...oh never mind.
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2008-03-20, 9:45 PM #20
Hey, i was new a few months ago but no one cared :p and im A GIRLLL XD oh well. Welcome..

Voodoosnowflakes and Geb got me here btw..
2008-03-20, 9:52 PM #21
I was new a few... eons ago.

2008-03-20, 9:57 PM #22
Originally posted by Phoenix301:
Hey, i was new a few months ago but no one cared :p and im A GIRLLL XD oh well. Welcome..

Voodoosnowflakes and Geb got me here btw..

And Phoenix301's forum profile instantly gets more hits than it has ever gotten before.
2008-03-20, 10:23 PM #23
Welcome, im the village idiot!
2008-03-20, 11:02 PM #24
You forgot a capital letter and an apostrophe, dummy.
2008-03-20, 11:10 PM #25
Originally posted by Bobbert:
And Phoenix301's forum profile instantly gets more hits than it has ever gotten before.

I read it as "and im A GRILLL" the first few times. :psyduck:
2008-03-21, 12:10 AM #26
Originally posted by Bobbert:

Don't bother... :P I haven't done anything with it since I got here. Actually though, I was lurking here many years ago when 'spooky taco' was very popular (my sister showed it to me.) Then forgot all about this board until my sister showed me it again sometime last year... and for some reason, which I guess I will never really understand, I joined.
2008-03-28, 3:56 PM #27
Ah! I had replies! Who knew?

Funny, I post an then disappear for a while. I'm the uncommitted type, I'm afraid. I suppose that means no man-boobs for you. :p

Well, you all seem like well-adjusted chaps {{and chapette, apparently}}, so cheers everyone for the welcome. I say 'well-adjusted' in its broadest sense, granted.

Sorry to hear that the info on female recruitment being a momentous occation was false, I'd already broken out the chauvinist pig phrases. Ah well, I'll return those to the offensive remarks book.

Good to be here :D.
2008-03-28, 3:57 PM #28
*insert Al Murray style proper british comments here*
nope.
2008-03-28, 4:02 PM #29
Hello and welcome.

Beware for JediKirby :
Attachment: 18944/shortpeopleeatyourkneesnp4.gif (2,716 bytes)
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2008-03-28, 4:26 PM #30
Originally posted by Jep:
Hello and welcome.

Beware for JediKirby :

:neckbeard:
"NAILFACE" - spe
2008-03-28, 8:31 PM #31
in his chair its more like crotch height, unless he jacks the hydraulics way up and then he can get your boobs

oh, uh, hi there
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2008-03-28, 10:14 PM #32
1) I, too, read "Grill" about six times before I figured it out.

2) Phoenix - Who is your sister? Is she registered, or does she just lurk?

3) I guess I'm quasi-guilty. I checked her post count. :(
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2008-03-28, 10:27 PM #33
Originally posted by happydud:
2) Phoenix - Who is your sister? Is she registered, or does she just lurk?

Her sister is Voodoosnowflake(s), dud. Voodoo's been registered for a while now (she had a similar, older account too), and she posts mostly on the ISB, though I've seen her wandering around the general discussion board too. I have to keep an eye on where my minions mingle...

*goes back to plotting how to take over Massassi, and later, the world*
:ninja:
2008-03-28, 10:30 PM #34
Gotta love how quickly a thread can turn into a girl discussion
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2008-03-29, 3:26 AM #35
Originally posted by TheBritt:
Funny, I post an then disappear for a while. I'm the uncommitted type, I'm afraid. I suppose that means no man-boobs for you. :p

yeah just try and stay away for any extended period of time! its impossible! i keep trying but its like a boomerang... i just keep coming back... :o
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2008-03-29, 2:27 PM #36
Britt!

State your origins, because by God if you are a Northerner...

Just kidding. Seriously though, you from the jewel in this fine nationa's crown that is London, or elsewheres?
A slightly more stripy Gee_4ce, and more than just Something British...

Visit the home of Corporal G on the Internets
2008-03-29, 2:29 PM #37
Pfft, northerners are more of a laugh than you south buggers.
nope.
2008-03-29, 2:32 PM #38
that is exactly why im pretty much brilliant

if you live near me i will throat**** the **** out of you
2008-03-29, 2:36 PM #39
Oh British people, they're so silly... >.>
2008-03-29, 4:23 PM #40
Ah, it looks as though Deadman is on the ball! See, after being told girl's get all the attention around here, I cleverly used the topic of ladies to draw in an audience for my clearly brilliantly devised introductory thread! >D

Darth_Alran... wouldn't that make you the boomerang? And does this mean I can throw you around the forum? It'll be great fun, I promise! :D

Originally posted by Gee_4ce:
Britt!

State your origins, because by God if you are a Northerner...

Just kidding. Seriously though, you from the jewel in this fine nationa's crown that is London, or elsewheres?

*wears flat-cap and threatens the poncy Southerner with pitchfork* By 'ek, I be int' North!

Actually I'm from a town near to Scouseland. You may or may not have heard of it; Widnes. It's where they filmed Mersey Beat, burn all the animals during foot & mouth and we have a famous Rugby team... apparently.:eng101:

Aye, everyone knows Northerners are more fun! We burn witches and stuff! It's a great laugh! There was this one witch, right, with the shortest--

↑ Up to the top!