Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → "I'm New"
"I'm New"
2008-03-29, 4:24 PM #41
i used to moderate a dance forum with a membership mostly from widnes, lesson learned: scouse house is awful.
2008-03-29, 9:44 PM #42
Originally posted by Baconfish:
Pfft, northerners are more of a laugh than you south buggers.

Kiss my (_)(_), mr flopsy hair!
at least we southerners dont eat our own bl**dy babies! :argh:

Hey Britt
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2008-03-30, 5:49 AM #43
Originally posted by TheBritt:
Actually I'm from a town near to Scouseland. You may or may not have heard of it; Widnes. It's where they filmed Mersey Beat, burn all the animals during foot & mouth and we have a famous Rugby team... apparently.:eng101:

Hey, I'm from a town in Scouseland too! I'm more to the north of Liverpool though, being from the mean streets of Maghull. We have...uh, a town hall.
2008-03-30, 12:11 PM #44
Scouseland?

Ouch.
nope.
2008-03-30, 1:20 PM #45
my idol mr gallagher is from scouseland so thats ok
2008-03-31, 3:19 PM #46
Originally posted by DEFINOTELY NOT SPE:
i used to moderate a dance forum with a membership mostly from widnes, lesson learned: scouse house is awful.

That's a terrifying prospect, considering most of the people round here eat their own ba-- heeeey! He beat me to the punchline!

Baby-eating is probably a good thing since the people of Widnes are so in-bred I went out with an American, just to be safe. But she was... American... so I could barely stand her in the end... >_>. :downswords:

Maghull? That's somewhere en route to Fornby, I believe. I'm afraid my Geography is pretty naff so it strains me to think of somewhere beyond Widnes train station, Bold Street and the Dean Walters Building...
2008-03-31, 7:57 PM #47
Welcome.

Now that you've entered...YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE!

Well, there are...certain exceptions.

↑ Up to the top!