Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Fixing up a mousepad
Fixing up a mousepad
2008-04-28, 5:16 AM #41
Originally posted by James Bond:
try playing TF2 WITH YOUR FACEon a trackpad, now that's hardcore!

(fixed :) )
2008-04-28, 6:55 AM #42
I can't stand wireless mice as every single one I've come across has issues like spasming. If I wanted my mouse to blindly shake all over the screen I'd throw it at a wall. Not to mention some have absolutely terrible range.
2008-04-28, 7:09 AM #43
have you tried the bluetooth mighty mouse? it works great. :D
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2008-04-28, 1:55 PM #44
Originally posted by Cool Matty:
I can't stand wireless mice as every single one I've come across has issues like spasming. If I wanted my mouse to blindly shake all over the screen I'd throw it at a wall. Not to mention some have absolutely terrible range.

my logitech has great range, and it doesn't spasm at all.. of course I paid $50 for it.. the wheel is a bit sensitive to my tastes but I can get use to it
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2008-04-28, 2:04 PM #45
Originally posted by Dj Yoshi:
No they're not, they're using MX series mice because they're solid and dependable. They use them on extremely low sensitivities on extremely large surfaces. Besides that, mice wear out and you can't buy the Intellimouse Explorer 2.0's anymore, the only ones worth owning.

Like Emon said--you lose per-pixel accuracy.

And I don't trust any "review" of mice. Also, it's not placebo effect, I can tell the difference myself.

Well, if you like it more more power to you. I haven't tried it myself, so I don't know.

The only reason I posted that review is because they actually judged them to an objective standard.
2008-04-28, 3:10 PM #46
nerds

i'm using a table as my mousepad for my wireless mouse
its a Logitech V320
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2008-04-28, 3:23 PM #47
Originally posted by Obi_Kwiet:
Well, if you like it more more power to you. I haven't tried it myself, so I don't know.

The only reason I posted that review is because they actually judged them to an objective standard.

When it comes to mouse usage, I judge experience far higher than said "objective standards".
D E A T H

↑ Up to the top!