Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → It only took two months, but it finally came in
It only took two months, but it finally came in
2008-05-15, 11:35 PM #41
so anyone else notice how with a gun thread someone always posts a second clone of the same thread but *everyone* can post their guns?

its rather annoying, for at least me, when the threads do this
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2008-05-16, 5:33 AM #42
could you get one of those big *** dirty harry guns and take it to work with you so you can really pop caps in asses?
2008-05-16, 7:27 AM #43
Originally posted by genk:
so anyone else notice how with a gun thread someone always posts a second clone of the same thread but *everyone* can post their guns?

its rather annoying, for at least me, when the threads do this

Good point. In the future I'll merge the threads. I don't want to do it now because I think it would screw up the flow of conversation because not everyone quotes posts when they're replying to them.
2008-05-16, 11:58 AM #44
Originally posted by JediGandalf:
When is it? I'd definitely like to go.

June 6, 7, and 8. We're going on the 6th.
It's at Mike Raahauge's Shooting Enterprises, off of the I-15 in Corona.
If you're going to come, give me a call (909) 543-9373.
2008-05-16, 9:12 PM #45
Originally posted by Steven:
June 6, 7, and 8. We're going on the 6th.
It's at Mike Raahauge's Shooting Enterprises, off of the I-15 in Corona.
If you're going to come, give me a call (909) 543-9373.

Ergh. June 6 is a Friday. I can't get time off so soon. Can you do June 7 or 8?
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2008-05-16, 10:28 PM #46
This thread is discussing guns; I intended my thread to be for posting pictures of people shooting. I figured that was a separate issue...people just start talking about guns in general no matter what, which I can't help.
Warhead[97]
2008-05-18, 3:12 PM #47
Ok, we'll go on the 7th (Saturday).

↑ Up to the top!