Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Massassi TF2 Server
Massassi TF2 Server
2008-05-27, 3:30 PM #41
We will also have to also play Left 4 Dead when that is released.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2008-05-27, 4:05 PM #42
Dormouse! Have you noticed my 'TF2 tourney thread? We need a couple more good men like you!
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2008-05-27, 5:33 PM #43
Originally posted by Dormouse:
I'd napalm the hell out of y'all if people played on there! :D I hardly touch TF2 because nobody I know really uses it.

Haha, I read that in the drug meaning for "uses"
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2008-05-28, 11:26 AM #44
let us know when its up pls.
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2008-05-29, 6:32 AM #45
Tracer, I had not!

And yes, I'm with Ford-- or rather right behind him with a bonesaw!
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2008-05-29, 8:53 PM #46
Well, its the 30th!
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2008-05-30, 4:38 PM #47
Well Dor, if you'd like to play, bust on over to the meatfortress tourney thread. I'm trying to figure out a time when most people can make it.

Emon: Is the server good to go? I'm not demanding service, just asking.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2008-05-30, 8:06 PM #48
Well, the server is my apartment for the summer, and my dumb roommates that are living there right now unplugged from the network because they needed the socket. :rolleyes: Apparently they'll plug it back in after RIT's network issues are resolved (the cause of the unplugging). I'm going to bug them this weekend about it. Come to think of it there should be another free port in that room that can be used. Hopefully I'll get it up this weekend.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.

↑ Up to the top!