Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → just got rear-ended in my truck
just got rear-ended in my truck
2008-06-02, 11:22 AM #41
Originally posted by phoenix_9286:
sooo... She's prejudiced against herself? Because she called herself a redneck.

Listen here boy, I don know what part of this great nation you came from, but 'roun here, but ther's no such thing as one of them self-hatin' rednecks you speak of.
2008-06-02, 11:27 AM #42
I don't think he understands the conontations of the word like "redneck."

Maybe if she had called herself a honky instead?
2008-06-02, 12:07 PM #43
Yes. Because all rednecks hate ******s. All black people are gangsters. All Asians like huge **** and eat noodles. All people of middle eastern descent are terrorists. And every Latino is obviously Mexican.

Stereotypes are fun.

I really just shouldn't bother anymore. It's not worth my time.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2008-06-02, 12:08 PM #44
Still no pictures?
2008-06-02, 12:18 PM #45
Yes. Because all rednecks hate ******s. All black people are gangsters. All Asians like huge **** and eat noodles. All people of middle eastern descent are terrorists. And every Latino is obviously Mexican.

Stereotypes are fun.

Yeah, you really shouldn't.
2008-06-02, 12:24 PM #46

Stereotypes are fun.

[http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/182/internetsle5.jpg]
2008-06-02, 7:52 PM #47
Originally posted by Vincent Valentine:
Still no pictures?

Of my trailer hitch? :confused:
woot!

↑ Up to the top!