Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → It's like the Scarlet Letter, except weird and an R
It's like the Scarlet Letter, except weird and an R
2008-06-17, 5:46 PM #41
Originally posted by Aglar:
You people who think five years is too harsh scare the **** out of me.

Indeed. 5 years for all the various crimes that were committed in the entire process could have and should have added up to a lot more time behind bars.
Pissed Off?
2008-06-17, 6:28 PM #42
Originally posted by ECHOMAN:
If I did roughly the same act but to a young woman, I bet the reaction would be entirely different. If I lured this woman into a hotel room, ordered fellow men to grab her and prevent her escape, took out a Taser and shocked her, waited for her to fall to ground in pain in order to beat her with my shoes, and laughed at her misery while I applied "a scalding piece of metal" to scar her skin against her will, I'm pretty sure people will think 5 years would be justified. And what if this act wasn't about past romantic issues? What if this act was done because the woman was of a certain race and I just hate that particular one. Reasons could be anything really and alot has to do with descriptions of events, but I'll still be considered a monster.

She's obviously mentally unstable if she feels okay to laugh at the scarred victim after such an assault. I believe she deserves to be locked up away from society for 5 years, if not more, if the woman thinks this was an adequate resolution to such a trivial matter. Not to mention this was planned in advance instead of a spurr of the moment occurrence (like after a few drinks or something) just shows what kind of person she is. It's just "not a big deal" because it's a woman who is the criminal, which may be kinky to some, and it's somewhat humorous in the fact there is now a random "R" on the man's body. But besides that, no ones seems to care about the possible psychological impact on the victim after such an event, even if he's a man. Because things like rape is just surprise sex, amiright?

The reason she got off that easy, and everyone thinks 5 years is too much is because, deep down, we all think that what she did is really god damn hot.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2008-06-17, 6:56 PM #43
:master:
2008-06-17, 11:19 PM #44
I blame not reading whatever article is in the op and only counting the "got stuck with a [presumably] glowing hot piece of metal" part, cause if you could get 5 years for just that I've got a few names...
<Rob> This is internet.
<Rob> Nothing costs money if I don't want it to.
2008-06-18, 11:13 AM #45
rape the *****

also "sheeple"

↑ Up to the top!