Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Shameless Self Promotion... sort of.
Shameless Self Promotion... sort of.
2008-06-19, 10:07 PM #41
Originally posted by JoKeR SwAy:
who has disproven it? this is totally false... nobody has the ability to prove or disprove this. did you even read what i typed earlier? i had expected that a supposedly rational person like yourself would have come back with some sort of counter point to what i said, but you have nothing to offer to support YOUR belief.

Incredibly long link.
2008-06-19, 10:21 PM #42
it wants me to buy the article in order to read it. if you have access to this, can you quote something, or do you have another source? cus im not paying for this.
(\_/)
(o.o)
(")(")
The bunny sees all,
the bunny knows all,
the bunny is always watching.
2008-06-19, 10:29 PM #43
Originally posted by JoKeR SwAy:
it wants me to buy the article in order to read it. if you have access to this, can you quote something, or do you have another source? cus im not paying for this.

You didn't read anything on that page.

"We investigated the relationship between date of birth and individual differences in personality and intelligence in two large samples. The first sample consisted of 4000+ middle-aged male subjects from the Vietnam Experience Study; personality was measured by the MMPI items converted to EPQ (scales) and a large battery of cognitive tests were factored to derive general intelligence, g. The second sample consisted of 11,000+ young adults from the National Longitudinal Study of Youth from 1979. g was extracted from the ten subtests of the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery.

In no cases did date of birth relate to individual differences in personality or general intelligence.

A further goal was to test Eysenck’s notion of possible relationships between date of birth and the popular Sun Signs in astrology. No support could be found for such associations.

We conclude that the present large-scale study provides no evidence for the existence of relevant relationships between date of birth and individual differences in personality and general intelligence."
2008-06-19, 11:49 PM #44
better than nothing i guess...
(\_/)
(o.o)
(")(")
The bunny sees all,
the bunny knows all,
the bunny is always watching.
2008-06-20, 10:30 AM #45
Rob, no one cares.

Joker, it would help if you at least tried to make your argument formal so it appears that you know what you're talking about. what i mean is not tlak like this.
2008-06-20, 12:59 PM #46
Rob, go sit in a corner and look forward to a mediocre and lonely life.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2008-06-20, 1:07 PM #47
[http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u113/paulpnevada/Toothbrushes.jpg]
2008-06-20, 3:11 PM #48
Wow.
Naked Feet are Happy Feet
:omgkroko:
2008-06-20, 6:36 PM #49
I agree with the last 4 posts.
nope.

↑ Up to the top!