Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → What'd you do today?
What'd you do today?
2008-07-04, 7:53 PM #1
I spent this afternoon elbow-deep in MR2. Hopefully I'll be done by midday tomorrow! :)
woot!
2008-07-04, 8:07 PM #2
I had a lot to do around the bed. I also started watching Six Feet Under.
2008-07-04, 8:08 PM #3
Bought a Led Zeppelin Dvd and went to see Wall-E
2008-07-04, 8:13 PM #4
went downtown, read the post, met with friends, watched the fireworks, went to their apartment and watched Rendition
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2008-07-04, 8:13 PM #5
Originally posted by Overlord:

I might go see Wall-E tomorrow..not sure if it's playing around here. Was it good?
woot!
2008-07-04, 8:43 PM #6
Client issue came up this week. Been workin all day.
2008-07-04, 9:00 PM #7
got drunk
:master::master::master:
2008-07-04, 9:52 PM #8
Bought a Zildjian 18" Z custom.

Guitar Center lies about the 50% off sale. It was the same price total as it was a week ago when I went to buy it. I would honestly have nothing to do with them if only the local shops did 2 year warranties.
"They're everywhere, the little harlots."
-Martyn
2008-07-04, 9:53 PM #9
I created an account on Eve Online.

Wylin Chu, forging new frontiers!
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2008-07-04, 9:55 PM #10
^ love that game.
"They're everywhere, the little harlots."
-Martyn
2008-07-04, 10:25 PM #11
Originally posted by JLee:
I might go see Wall-E tomorrow..not sure if it's playing around here. Was it good?

amazing.
best pixar movie yet!

oh and i went out to watch fireworks
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2008-07-04, 10:26 PM #12
Smoked, drank, and ate all day.
2008-07-04, 10:34 PM #13
Lazed around all day, felt really low, made sloppy joes for myself, tried fitfully and abortively to hang with a female friend who'd been becoming closer but now has become totally flaky, drank with people from school/work, watched some fireworks, bantered, walked friends back to their car, called aforementioned chick's machine, came back to my place, now listening to New Order. :(
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2008-07-04, 10:48 PM #14
parade, tried to figure out whats wrong with my spare car, napped, went to a streetdance, just got home
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2008-07-04, 11:00 PM #15
Originally posted by genk:
parade, tried to figure out whats wrong with my spare car, napped, went to a streetdance, just got home

Any luck? I already know what's wrong with mine...amazing how much stuff you have to take apart to get at something you can see from the top..heh
woot!
2008-07-04, 11:03 PM #16
i *think* its a fuel problem, but i took out the spark plug that i know gives me trouble and it was in rather bad shape

so when i get some cash i'll pick up a new set
Free Jin!
2008-07-04, 11:21 PM #17
Went and saw Hancock. Came home and played Guitar Hero III. Barbecued. Watched Independence Day. Fireworks.

It was a good day. :)
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2008-07-04, 11:29 PM #18
Had friends over, swam, ate brisket and cake, and played Apples to Apples. Good times.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2008-07-05, 12:41 AM #19
watched my local towns fireworks from my front yard and drank lots of beer
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2008-07-05, 12:52 AM #20
Local Fireworks. Smoked alot, Drank Alot, Watched Harry Potter and had long intricet conversations about comic books.

*Bought all 3 Ocean-Hiest movies*
" I am the Lizard King, I can do anyhthing... "
2008-07-05, 1:44 AM #21
i *think* its a fuel problem, but i took out the spark plug that i know gives me trouble and it was in rather bad shape

describe bad shape? because just buying new spark plugs might not correct your problem
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2008-07-05, 1:46 AM #22
Chopping hedge all day, taking about 3 feet off the top. I've tried to convince my folks that an electric hedge trimmer would be a good idea but they insist on me doing the whole thing with shears and long-handled secateurs. :( There's enough hedge here to keep me occupied for about a week.

Then I watched I, Robot and still couldn't figure out why people seem to hate it so much. What an exciting day...
2008-07-05, 3:19 AM #23
Flew from Moscow to Budapest w/ my wife. Planning to buy Mass Effect later this afternoon. And then, eat cake. :v:
幻術
2008-07-05, 3:26 AM #24
It's my niece's first birthday today, so I'll be attending a bbq in her honour.

If the weather lets us :(
2008-07-05, 3:59 AM #25
:-)
Last edited by mb; today at 10:55 AM.
2008-07-05, 4:41 AM #26
sat on my arse playing primal hunt drinking tea.
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2008-07-05, 5:35 AM #27
Woke up around 4 in the afternoon to eat a celebratory Down With King George Day meal of red raspberries, blueberries, white French bread, and brie [to honor Our Good Friend Lafayette] with my friend. Then drove to work as night fell, passing through no fewer than four cities' worth of fireworks on the way.

Spent all night playing with CSS because there was nothing to do at work.

Now I'm going to go home, play EVE, then sleep on my face.
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2008-07-05, 7:25 AM #28
This morning I came home from a 16 hour shift at work, had something to eat, and went to bed. Just woke up again. I don't know what fun activity I shall be involved in today, but it won't involve the use of my legs.
2008-07-05, 8:56 AM #29
Watched fireworks from on top of the Federal Reserve building in DC.
2008-07-05, 9:35 AM #30
Today I tried to finish my wiring up in my parking garage.

I don't have electricity in my apartment yet, so I couldn't charge my battery to test my lights.

So instead I pushed the bike, shifted into gear, and let the stator charge the battery. I did this about nine times until I could finally start the ****er.

Then I rode a little. Then I realized I need a **** of alot more connectors to hook up my horn. Also the flasher relay for my turn signals is ****ing not piss *** working pissing me off.

But the good news is the bike runs like a champ.

Now I'm going to go buy some supplies, electrical stuffs, and eat at quiznos.
2008-07-05, 9:40 AM #31
Originally posted by Overlord:

I saw them at the Del Mar Fair (aka San Diego County Fair). :D

KC & The Sunshine Band was there too but I'm told they sucked.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2008-07-05, 9:58 AM #32
Originally posted by Rob:

Now I'm going to go buy some supplies, electrical stuffs, and eat at quiznos.

What do you like at Quiznos?
2008-07-05, 2:38 PM #33
I'm in reassembly mode with my car...finally got to the turbo gasket and replaced it (the old one was wasted)...I have just about 3 hours until it's dark out. Hopefully I'll get it all back together by then!
woot!
2008-07-05, 3:19 PM #34
because the zombies come out then?
Free Jin!
2008-07-05, 3:21 PM #35
because the zombies come out then?

Yes.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2008-07-06, 9:33 AM #36
Originally posted by Recusant:

Then I watched I, Robot and still couldn't figure out why people seem to hate it so much. What an exciting day...

Because Will Smith is horrible and ruins anything he comes into contact with. Look at how that one *** Hayden Christensen ruined Star Wars.

Proof that all it takes is one bad actor.
" I am the Lizard King, I can do anyhthing... "
2008-07-06, 10:21 AM #37
Originally posted by Darth_Xasthur:
Because Will Smith is horrible and ruins anything he comes into contact with. Look at how that one *** Hayden Christensen ruined Star Wars.

Proof that all it takes is one bad actor.

Men in Black was awesome. :eng101:
woot!
2008-07-06, 1:58 PM #38
...not to mention Independence Day, I am Legend and Enemy of the State. And although I haven't seen it The Pursuit of Happiness is meant to be decent too.
Anyway, what in particular about I, Robot was that bad? The product placement got on my **** but overall it was a half decent fun film.
2008-07-06, 2:30 PM #39
Originally posted by Darth_Xasthur:
Because Will Smith is horrible and ruins anything he comes into contact with.

He's been in pleanty of decent films.

I think you just lost your right to an opinion.
nope.
2008-07-06, 2:48 PM #40
Smoked and drank for about 24 hours straight...
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"

↑ Up to the top!