Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Firefox 3 Awesome bar
Firefox 3 Awesome bar
2008-07-10, 8:53 AM #41
Originally posted by Simbachu:
Never use bookmarks crew here. If I don't know the adress by heart it's not a site worth visiting.

It's convenience. I'd rather type "mass" than "forums.massassi.net" or "sa" instead of "forums.somethingawful.com".
2008-07-10, 5:12 PM #42
It's not even that. I use the bookmarks toolbar for commonly visited sites, I never type those. Bookmarks are for things like articles which you want to keep on hand as a reference.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2008-07-10, 11:09 PM #43
Interesting method. I've always disabled the bookmarks toolbar. Not really sure why, now that I think about it, but I guess I'm too set in my ways now.
2008-07-10, 11:15 PM #44
If you're talking about the address bar remembering site titles as well, that is awesome. I frequently want to check back on a site/article I remember the title to but not the url. For things I want to keep track of more long-term though I just use del.icio.us
Also, I can kill you with my brain.

↑ Up to the top!