Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → If your wife/fiance/girlfriend destroyed your prized collection...
If your wife/fiance/girlfriend destroyed your prized collection...
2008-07-08, 4:46 PM #1
How would you react? Check out the reaction of this woman who destroys her fiance's Star Wars collectibles because he didn't buy her an engagement ring.

2008-07-08, 4:52 PM #2
I'm surprised she didn't hurt herself with that ax.

But I think she had a right. It was only one guy.

But if she trashed the whole thing (I'm no SW collector guy, but I know what collectibles can mean to people) she would be dead.
2008-07-08, 4:53 PM #3
I'm not sure how I would react. She's obviously a superficial, shallow c*** if she placed that much importance on a ring. And destroying something that took someone years to build just because you didn't get a ring? She probably wanted a diamond ring, and the diamond probably would have been dug out of the earth by some African child who barely has enough food to eat. While that kid starves, she would be walking around the mall buying a bunch of **** she didn't need.

Anyone who places half the importance on something that insignificant as this women is a terrible person and should never be allowed to reproduce.

You know, I didn't even watch the whole video. And I didn't need to. I hate that woman already.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2008-07-08, 4:56 PM #4
Oh and, synthetic diamonds are awesome. If for no other reason than being a giant middle finger to DeBeers.
2008-07-08, 4:56 PM #5
While he definatly should have probably gotten her a ring when he proposed, that'd doesn't make her less of a cow.

:awesome:
nope.
2008-07-08, 5:01 PM #6
Wow...this is like seeing my friends and I. o_O

That said...at least it was only one. I don't know...the guy does sound like he deserved some of it. He could have sold one his figures (or use his Vegas money) and probably bought a decent engagement ring...or any ring for that matter. It doesn't sound so much as not getting a ring as it is not getting it because he decided to go to Vegas and spend money there. The toy just felt the wrath..
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2008-07-08, 5:02 PM #7
But it doesn't make her actions acceptable. I highly suspect she is one of those "why does he spend his money on toys instead of buying things for me???"
2008-07-08, 5:13 PM #8
I guess I see it not so much as about the toys as it is about the Vegas trip. If someone I loved proposed with no ring, I wouldn't care...but, if that same someone proposed with no ring promising a ring later...and then he heads off to Vegas...yeah, I'd be a little vengeful. My friends would probably suggest something like this as well. While two wrongs don't make a right and I don't really want to justify her...I'm just saying I see where she's coming from.:ninja:
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2008-07-08, 5:16 PM #9
****in *****es.
2008-07-08, 5:17 PM #10
I wouldn't do it myself, but I don't really disagree with her for doing it.
2008-07-08, 5:26 PM #11
Considering how emotional unstable she just proved herself to be, I don't blame the guy for not wanting to get her an engagement ring, let alone getting engage period.
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2008-07-08, 5:28 PM #12
She's a brat... and judging from how she acted in the video, no wonder she didn't get a ring... surprised he even got engaged with her. :downs:

Still, the guy did go off to Vegas and stuff... So I guess they're both in the wrong.
I can't wait for the day schools get the money they need, and the military has to hold bake sales to afford bombs.
2008-07-08, 5:35 PM #13
if I can afford a decent engagement ring, some guy with a bunch of star wars memoribilia who can afford to take a trip to vegas can afford one.

hell a trip to vegas would cost more getting there and back for me than the engagemnt ring cost.
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2008-07-08, 5:41 PM #14
Something seems... fishy about this video.

First, we never actually see her remove the storm tropper from the case, 'nor do we ever see the case without the storm trooper on the bike. Though a bit of a stretch to be lying about, I'm not sure I completely trust it.

Plus, why did they destroy the storm trooper at night. It's very obvious that when they took it out of the case and out of the house it was still very bright out. Surely it didn't take THAT long to prepare all their... 'weapons'?

Plus we also don't know the circumstances...

First how long has he had the trip to Vegas planned? How long were they engaged for prior to this video being made? Why didn't he buy her a ring?

Also, wouldn't it just be awesome if A) This were completely real AND B) The guy bought her an awesome ring while in vegas?

Am I alone in being this skeptical of it?
2008-07-08, 5:56 PM #15
probable just proposed to make the ***** shut up, If I saw that video I'd ditch the ***** right there.

No matter what, I don't think anything is worth destroying someones property over it.

Id at least get a ring if I were to propose though...
The Gas Station
2008-07-08, 6:12 PM #16
first, the guy is a total douche for not getting her a ring. if she that important that you want to marry her, get her a damn ring! i dont care if you had this vegas trip planned for a year, get her a god damn ring! get her a small one but good lord get her something!

having said that, i dont know why he wanted to marry this vindictive ***** anyways?

and yes that would be :master: if he bought her a ring in vegas.
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2008-07-08, 6:24 PM #17
i call shenagens

men who have giant star wars collections don't get women

this is clearly a faked video
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2008-07-08, 6:42 PM #18
I'd do my teacher.
D E A T H
2008-07-08, 6:47 PM #19
The boyfriend is a loser who was almost engaged to another loser.

They are made for each other.
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2008-07-08, 7:09 PM #20
The woman is a ***** and I'd kick her *** to the curb as soon as I got back from Vegas. End of story.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2008-07-08, 7:09 PM #21
Seems fake. The women are very bad actors.
Little angel go away
Come again some other day
Devil has my ear today
I'll never hear a word you say
2008-07-08, 7:10 PM #22
Yea, Im skeptical.
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2008-07-08, 7:54 PM #23
If it's real, she just sealed her fate in court by filming it all.. :P
woot!
2008-07-08, 8:28 PM #24
it's a very ***** thing to pull that passive/aggressive crap of destroying something of his instead of 1. sitting down and talking or 2. taking out her anger on him and not an item he quite possibly could have purchased before they were together

plus what jlee said...
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2008-07-08, 8:40 PM #25
100% fake.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2008-07-08, 10:06 PM #26
Originally posted by Cloud:
How would you react?

Legal action.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2008-07-08, 10:27 PM #27
According to Internet it was a 12" Speeder Bike + Scout from the newer Power of the Force line. :20bux: out of the box.

I think the other ones were a lot more expensive. Probably staged.
2008-07-09, 1:03 AM #28
A terrific marriage is on the way, I'm sure.
2008-07-09, 7:22 AM #29
What a child.
2008-07-09, 7:33 AM #30
A) Spending tons of money on toys is retarded.
B) Not buying a ring when you propose is retarded.
C) Getting angry and destroying someone's property is retarded.
D) Filming it is retarded.
E) Marrying that guy is retarded.
F) Marrying that chick is retarded.
G) This was probably faked.
H) Its not even funny.
I) Bad wife humor!
J) Lacks midgets.
K) I'm Jepman, lol
L) All of the above.
M) I make list.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2008-07-09, 8:08 AM #31
Originally posted by Jep:
H) Its not even funny.
I) Bad wife humor!
J) Lacks midgets.
K) I'm Jepman, lol
L) All of the above.
M) I make list.

winnar
2008-07-09, 9:30 AM #32
I'd hit it

No seriously, probably with a bat.
2008-07-09, 9:39 AM #33
Lame. I was expecting her to go through and smash everything in which case he could take legal action.

They are both jackasswholes.
2008-07-09, 10:05 AM #34
Originally posted by Rob:
I'd hit it

No seriously, probably with a bat.

Couldn't have said it any better. She doesn't care what matters to him, why should he care that a ring matters to her? Besides, if they are 'engaged' and he didn't get her a ring, chances are he only 'engaged' himself to her to prolong his bedroom 'actions' with her for as long and cheap as possible...

TO THE CURB WITH HER! :hist101:
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2008-07-09, 10:11 AM #35
1 min 3 sec: :omg: oh! no they did not!
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2008-07-09, 10:48 AM #36
Originally posted by KOP_AoEJedi:
Couldn't have said it any better. She doesn't care what matters to him, why should he care that a ring matters to her?

Er. You do realise that its the other way around.

He didn't get her a ring, she smashed his toy.

Its not, "She smashed his toy, he didn't get her a ring."

Great job, Einstein.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2008-07-09, 11:13 AM #37
The RRP of that model is £750, my company sells it.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2008-07-09, 11:49 AM #38
Originally posted by Jep:
H) Its not even funny.
I) Bad wife humor!
J) Lacks midgets.
K) I'm Jepman, lol
L) All of the above.
M) I make list.

Nobody else needs to reply, this sums the whole topic up nicely.
2008-07-09, 11:50 AM #39
Originally posted by ragna:
****in *****es.

:awesome:

i cant say much more than that.
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2008-07-09, 4:28 PM #40
You know on second viewing. It does seem like they're acting. Also why would they need a title screen?

↑ Up to the top!