Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → OMG vibes plz
OMG vibes plz
2008-12-05, 1:28 AM #41
MrsGiraffe was never researching black holes. She performed monstrous experiments on defenceless plants, deliberately infecting them with hideous deforming plant diseases and taking photos of them in distress.

Yes we did indeed get married, and now have BabyGiraffe who just turned one year old a couple of weeks ago.

The only remaining question now (aside from, "will I still have a job in the New Year?") is what did your username used to be? Or am I supposed to actually Guess?
2008-12-05, 3:13 AM #42
yeah economic slowdown is screwing up everyone, even us students :(

*buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2008-12-05, 3:42 AM #43
http://www.phdcomics.com/comics/archive.php?comicid=1078

everything is going alright over here...well, by alright I mean we managed to pretty much totally wreck 1/4 of the LHC during the startup and it's costing £14m to repair and won't be ready till next September (at the earlist)...

so we continue on with the simulation studies...oh what I'd give for real data :(

Just hoping that by the time I finish the ecomony is in a better state than what it is now.
People of our generation should not be subjected to mornings.

Rbots

↑ Up to the top!