Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Cats on leashes?
Cats on leashes?
2004-08-16, 3:10 PM #41
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by phoenix_9286:
If the cat has always been inside, and only seen the outdoors via windows, how are they going to go insane because they can't go out?

</font>

You're right, they won't. They'll just serve the purpose as NOTHING BUT YOUR SLAVE TO ENJOYMENT. Good god. I'm no peta, at all. I could usually give a rats *** when an animal dies. What I think IS disgusting, is the way Humans suddenly think that completelly voiding the natural instincts and needs of an animal is being "Sofisticated." ANIMALS NEED TO BE OUTSIDE.

JediKirby

------------------
jEDIkIRBY - Putting the Romance back into Necromancer.
Proud Leader of the Minnessassian Council

Live on, Adam.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-08-16, 3:27 PM #42
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jEDIkIRBY:
ANIMALS NEED TO BE OUTSIDE.</font>

But... what if they don't want to go outside? ;p

------------------
nytfyre m0d || f33l t3h p0w3r || t3h l0st c0gz || OMF > *
May the mass times acceleration be with you.
2004-08-16, 3:33 PM #43
A cat that is let outdoors is definitely going to have a shorter life expectancy.

Also keep in mind that domestic cats and dogs have been bred by humans for thousands of years... Their 'natural instincts' have been altered by unnatural selection.

------------------
MadQuack has a signature.
I'm just a little boy.
2004-08-16, 3:34 PM #44
Which is sick. As well, there's no way to unbreed instincts. They're still there, trust me.

JediKirby

------------------
jEDIkIRBY - Putting the Romance back into Necromancer.
Proud Leader of the Minnessassian Council

Live on, Adam.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-08-16, 3:35 PM #45
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jEDIkIRBY:
You're right, they won't. They'll just serve the purpose as NOTHING BUT YOUR SLAVE TO ENJOYMENT. Good god. I'm no peta, at all. I could usually give a rats *** when an animal dies. What I think IS disgusting, is the way Humans suddenly think that completelly voiding the natural instincts and needs of an animal is being "Sofisticated." ANIMALS NEED TO BE OUTSIDE.

JediKirby

</font>

so what do you want me to do? let my beta fish out for a stroll whenever he wants?

------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ

Employees dying on the job are faling to fall down. THIS PRACTICE MUST STOP as it becmes impossible to distinguish between death and the natural movement of he staf.

Any employee found dead in an upright position will be dropped from the payroll.
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2004-08-16, 3:38 PM #46
It's funny that you keep preaching about natural instincts, Kirby, and then talk about how it's okay to confine a dog to a backyard, when wild dogs, wolves, and dingoes roam for massive distances, far more than any wild cat.

------------------
Roach - Gyring and gimbling in the wabe...
0 of 14.
omnia mea mecum porto
2004-08-16, 4:07 PM #47
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by CavEmaN:
*cough*americaforya*cough*

children leashes
</font>

I have NEVER, in 18 years in the US, seen one of these used or even for sale.

So I can start matter-of-factly that American parents are smarter than you think. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
The Mega-ZZTer's Gaming Haven! | Mega-ZForums

Bot Pack JO | Let's Roll JK | Bespin JA | Patch Enforcer JK/MotS | Pac-Man JK

↑ Up to the top!