Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → the 14 yr olds... they flock to me.
the 14 yr olds... they flock to me.
2008-12-07, 8:43 AM #41
Originally posted by landfish:
do it

"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2008-12-07, 12:05 PM #42
Originally posted by Sarn_Cadrill:
Haha you guys are funny. To answer the question above, she texted my phone # thinking I was someone else. This sort of thing happens all the time for me. Though usually, its a phone call.

Ah, okay. I just thought that was a key missing part of the story.

See if you can score some drugs from her.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2008-12-07, 12:05 PM #43
dude, what IS your secret?
2008-12-07, 12:31 PM #44
Oh also, last night Michelle hinted that she's doing drugs and that she wants to quit but she doesn't think she can. I may have an oppurtunity to do some good here. :)

I think I'll tell her, "Drugs are bad, mmmk?"

You should all sudden change personalities and be like "Oh man my friend had my phone for a week he's a pedo he didn't touch you, did he?"
2008-12-07, 1:04 PM #45
You probably shouldn't keep in contact with little girls.
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2008-12-07, 1:43 PM #46
Originally posted by Roger Spruce:
You probably shouldn't keep in contact with little girls.

No kidding. Once you found out she was 14, that should have been the end of it.
2008-12-07, 1:50 PM #47
no but its okay cause hes in the navy and saving her form a drug problem!
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2008-12-07, 2:00 PM #48
What problem?
2008-12-07, 2:13 PM #49
Haha @ posts. But to be honest, if I were that girl's dad, I'd get pretty anxious if I found out she's hanging out with a much older dude. But then, my own daughter's going to be born next month, so you can call me prejudiced. :)
幻術
2008-12-07, 6:41 PM #50
Heh, well she's not "hanging out" with me. I'd be a little concerned with that myself. I get where you're coming from though.

But then, I'm harmless. I'm not going to try and arrange a meeting. I'm not flirting with her. I'm just listening to her and treating her like a person. (Nothing new today, btw. I didn't talk to her at ll, cause I wanted to think about how to handle this drug thing.)
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2008-12-07, 6:48 PM #51
Well if she is just smoking pot once in a while it's not that big of a deal but if she's shooting heroin tell her to get checked into a rehab.
2008-12-07, 7:34 PM #52
Umm... I'm not sure what to think of it. I'm 18 and I don't talk to anyone under the age of 15, unless its a relative or a relative of a friend, and I wouldn't flirt with anyone under the age of 16.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2008-12-07, 7:35 PM #53
Originally posted by SF_GoldG_01:
Umm... I'm not sure what to think of it. I'm 18 and I don't talk to anyone under the age of 15, unless its a relative or a relative of a friend, and I wouldn't flirt with anyone under the age of 16.

:(

They ALL flirt with me :(
2008-12-07, 8:36 PM #54
Originally posted by Squirrel King:
Well if she is just smoking pot once in a while it's not that big of a deal but if she's shooting heroin tell her to get checked into a rehab.

Or take everything with a grain of salt. Some 13-14 year old girls would tell you anything to grab your attention. Not saying that this particular girl is like that, of course, but might be a good idea to keep that thought in the back of your head.
幻術
2008-12-08, 11:03 AM #55
:psyduck:

I'm sorry buddy, but if you routinely talk to minors, and by minor I mean little kid and you have to ask a message board full of perverts and losers if you might be doing something wrong chances are you should just :suicide:
2008-12-08, 11:17 AM #56
and you have to ask a message board full of perverts and losers

Is this your first time in massassi or do you think you're in 4chan right now?
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2008-12-08, 12:22 PM #57
:psyduck:

I'm sorry buddy, but if you routinely talk to minors, and by minor I mean little kid and you have to ask a message board full of perverts and losers if you might be doing something wrong chances are you should just :suicide:

1) I don't "routinely talk to minors." There was an event on Stickam a few months ago where a 14 yr old scene girl came into my room and I streamed a hannah montana song for her as a joke. It was seen by a couple members of Massassi and I was made fun of for it by the community. That's where the whole "reputation" comes from. You weren't around back then, so I don't blame you for not knowing.
2) I never asked for advice on the morality of it. Personally I don't think there's anything morally wrong with being a friend to and mentoring a person several years younger than you, regardless of gender, as long as its done appropriately. If you disagree, then that's fine, but I'm not asking you to be my moral compass.
3) if you're reccomending suicide to people you don't know on the internet, perhaps you should take your own advice... Especially considering the recent news event that made that an issue.

And...

4) it kinda sounds like I'm coming down on you a bit hard, but I'm not trying to. Just explaining myself (and 3 was kind of a joke, just pointing out an irony there), so I hope you don't take me too seriously and get mad.

Anyway, I'm gonna text her later this afternoon and we'll see what happens. I'll let you all know.

For the record, I don't condone *any* drug use, whether it be heroin or weed. I've heard the arguments, I even used to smoke weed on occaision, but a drug is a drug. And I've seen lives messed up over marijuanna (sp?) just as much as any other drug.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2008-12-08, 12:26 PM #58
[http://www.dwelliford.com/images/popcorn-256x256.png]

+

This thread

=

Entertaining
"Oh my god. That just made me want to start cutting" - Aglar
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009
2008-12-08, 12:27 PM #59
*applauds Sarn*
2008-12-08, 2:47 PM #60
Sure enough, just as things get interesting, the thread dies.

RIP
"Oh my god. That just made me want to start cutting" - Aglar
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009
2008-12-08, 3:30 PM #61
Quote:
You don't even talk to them? So, like, if you were stuck in an elevator for eight hours with a terrified little kid, you wouldn't even say hi?
2008-12-08, 5:17 PM #62
Originally posted by JM:
You don't even talk to them? So, like, if you were stuck in an elevator for eight hours with a terrified little kid, you wouldn't even say hi?

No, I don't like little kids.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2008-12-08, 5:29 PM #63
:v:
2008-12-08, 6:23 PM #64
if there's hair on the wicket, she's old enough to play cricket!
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2008-12-08, 7:23 PM #65
Quote:
No, I don't like little kids.

Ageist. :colbert:
2008-12-09, 1:49 AM #66
So when you were a little kid, did you speak to other little kids?

(There's the missing piece of the sf_gold social puzzle folks)

@ sarn, how's michelle?
Sneaky sneaks. I'm actually a werewolf. Woof.
2008-12-09, 2:41 PM #67
She seems to be ok. Talked to her briefly last night, but I fell asleep mid-conversation cause she's 2 hours ahead of me and it was getting late.

2008-12-09, 2:44 PM #68
Michelle, ma belle. These are words that go together well.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2008-12-09, 2:45 PM #69
i bet she wears hello kitty underwear

ask to see her in it [http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/evilgrin/evilgrin0010.gif]
2008-12-09, 3:01 PM #70
Talked to her briefly last night, but I fell asleep mid-conversation

Heehee.
2008-12-09, 9:37 PM #71
Originally posted by money•bie:
i bet she wears hello kitty underwear

ask to see her in it [http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/evilgrin/evilgrin0010.gif]

Quite frankly, that would be pretty sexy...
2008-12-10, 12:46 AM #72
Push for photos.
2008-12-10, 3:12 AM #73
Originally posted by Xzero:
Quite frankly, that would be pretty sexy...

Haha totally.

And I saw one picture of her on her myspace.

No I won't link it.

2008-12-10, 3:15 AM #74
Ok, this has officially gotten creepy
2008-12-10, 3:27 AM #75
Anything Sarn does is creepy now.

When did we become pedos international up in this place?
2008-12-10, 3:52 AM #76
Oh quit it... you know this is hawt.

2008-12-10, 9:16 AM #77
Is that her?

You deliver quick.
2008-12-10, 11:05 AM #78
tip: don't agree with anything i say
2008-12-10, 11:10 AM #79
Haha, don't worry. I never do.

2008-12-10, 11:31 AM #80
Sarn, I hereby award you with this prestigious award:

[http://www.atalude.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/pedobear_seal_of_approval.jpg]
DO NOT WANT.

↑ Up to the top!