Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Rove's former IT Guru killed in plane crash
Rove's former IT Guru killed in plane crash
2008-12-22, 10:50 PM #1
Just before election day I posted a thread about my concerns that the election would be 'fixed'. The thread concerned Mike Connell, Karl Rove's IT Guru, being involved with the fixing of the 2000-2004 elections. Recently, despite threats from Rove, he has been leaning toward revealing everything - fearful that Bush and Cheney would "throw him under the bus."

Luckily enough for Bush and crew, he was killed in a plane crash.

http://markets.on.nytimes.com/research/stocks/news/press_release.asp?docKey=600-200812201124PR_NEWS_USPR_____DC54094-477UNBF8U5NRSARMF39355DDGV&provider=PR%20Newswire&docDate=December%2020,%202008&press_symbol=undefined&scp=8&sq=Michael%20Connell&st=cse

http://www.bradblog.com/?p=6768

Normally I'm not for conspiracies... but this is pretty damn suspicious.
2008-12-23, 6:09 AM #2
Almost.....too lucky......
www.dailyvault.com. - As Featured in Guitar Hero II!
2008-12-23, 6:22 AM #3
Ugh, more political tripe from, oh, should've known.

Good god Vinny, your nose is so far up the Democratic party's ***. Seriously, have you really degenerated from completely blind Obama cock-sucking, to starting to believe these incredibly laughable conspiracy theories. The fact that you think the 2004 election was fixed is hilarious. You think a national political party could orchestrate a 3 million vote win, and get away with it? People know when there are 1,000 vote discrepancies due to fake votes. If you had said the 2000 election, MAYBE I would've given you some credit. But the 2004, cmon. Seriously, find something new to ***** about. It's in the ****ing past, get over it. Your savior is coming, he will fix everything, remember? Even the past!

Either you think the government is completely incompetent, or or you think you can pull off these massive conspiracies and somehow get away with them, avoiding the media, internet, and the public. You cannot have both.
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2008-12-23, 6:38 AM #4
OMG OMG OMG!!! EVIDENCE THAT OBAMA R NOT AMERICAN!!! OMG OMG

http://bogusbirthcertificate.blogspot.com/

EVERYONE ITS ON TEH INTERNET SO ITS TRUEEEEEE

2008-12-23, 7:33 AM #5
I find it funny that *** gets censored, but cocksucking does not.
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2008-12-23, 10:13 AM #6
Buck, you are a real ******* sometimes. I posted a story which potentially could be a huge situation, and you tell me my nose is up the democrat party's ***? **** you. I don't get it. I don't know why you think I'm such a democrat loyalist since I've said before that I hate the two-party system and it doesn't work.

Anyway.

Connell was involved in an ONGOING INVESTIGATION into election fraud in Ohio. That is a fact. He is also the guy that set up the domains for White House e-mails to be stored OUTSIDE of the White House. That is a fact.

And now he's dead. That is also a fact.

So stop being an *******. Even if his death is just a coincidence, it SHOULD be investigated.
2008-12-23, 10:14 AM #7
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/3885913/George-Bush-aide-dies-in-plane-crash.html

I guess the foreign press is covering it.

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2008/12/federal_officials_probing_plan.html

and some local.
2008-12-23, 1:11 PM #8
Hahaha, wow someone caught buck on the wrong day.

But seriously the tinhatter threads get old. No one will give a **** except for tinhatters, and the subject will get buried by other news and political events MUCH more important and pertinent to our everyday lives then a retired president and his runningmate who are going to disappear off the face of the earth in another month.

I agree with buck on this one.. and yeah for "hating" a bipartisan system, you sure do lean into the uber-liberal category. I think your wookies evil twin. You two are like a positive/negative (relating to photos) image.
"They're everywhere, the little harlots."
-Martyn
2008-12-23, 1:15 PM #9
I would normally listen to you and give you the respect you seem to want, but I have you quoted that you are so in the can for anything anti-Republican and anti-Bush. You said that you are only ever going to post anti-conservative things because you are "on the side" of Obama. You have said that, and it's hilarious, because yes, it shows you are in the *** very far for Democrats, the party that as of recent history is so up the *** in conspiracy (you know, like one of their most prominent leaders getting away with straight up manslaughter)

I'm not going to let up on you posting nonsense political conspiracy unless you do it for both sides fairly. It deserves both sides of the argument. And when you tell me STRAIGHT UP that you are biased and that because you are on the Democratic side that you won't post anything anti-Democrat, it kind of lessens the impact of anything you say politically wise. If I know someone is in the can for a side, I'm not gonna listen to a damn thing they say.

And in this case, it is certainly LAUGHABLE. Amazing how if this was only in Ohio, that somehow the eval Republicans had the quite 100% accurate foresight to know EXACTLY that Ohio would be the deciding state. And just how exactly does being an "internet consultant" make you qualified to fix an entire Ohio election. Just because he knows how to use the internet, doesn't mean he knows how to help fix an election. You'd think an "INTERNET GURU" would know just how NOTHING can be hidden nowadays, and it would be damn near impossible to fix an election. DAMN impossible.

2008-12-23, 1:27 PM #10
Why did this man wait until now to reveal his terrible secret? Was the guilt too strong at this moment, when it would do no good? It's like the people in the Bush administration who come out with books that "tell all." Really, you didn't have any objections while these events were going on? You grew a conscience now?

Furthermore, how does being an IT guru make him qualified to fix an election? Or is this saying he just knew about it?
2008-12-23, 1:34 PM #11
Why would he wait until now? I don't know... his employer was leaving office... wanted his 15 seconds...
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2008-12-23, 1:36 PM #12
This should go in the INSANITY WARD
2008-12-23, 8:15 PM #13
Originally posted by Onimusha.:
Hahaha, wow someone caught buck on the wrong day.

What do you mean caught him? He's the one that chose to come to my thread, apparently not read anything I linked, and instead of keeping his ignorant, dumbass thoughts to himself, chose to attack me and **** all over this thread.

Of course I'm more inclined to support the democrats, Buck. I'm part of an oppressed minority in this country, whose rights are apparently up to the whims of the majority. I can't marry, or adopt, or serve in the military without lying about who I am. My employer can fire me or pay me less because I'm gay, if he wanted to. I can be murdered or assaulted just for being gay and it will be treated no more harshly than any other random crime. There are many states where I can't even have sex legally. So of course I am going to more likely to lean left, at least socially. Why would I support the Republican party, when they actively campaign to deny me rights? I do however agree with many Republican ideas, like small federal government, fiscal responsibility, and free enterprise. That's why I hate the two party system - I'm democrat socially and mostly republican economically.

But I don't blindly follow the Democratic party, my nose certainly isn't up their ***, and I have definitely not sucked Obama's cock. There are a great many things I don't like about Obama. I completely disagree with his plans for Afghanistan. I hate that Biden was one of the chief architects of the drug war, blocked the testimony of witnesses that could have prevented the Iraq war, and is in the pocket of the credit card industry. And I hate that the pastor Obama picked to give his inaugural invocation publicly compares loving, monogamous, gay relationships to incest, pedophilia, and polygamy.

But I shouldn't have to give you a laundry list of how I feel about our political parties, because this is not a partisan issue. This is about Bush/Cheney/Rove (who are only nominally Republicans) and the integrity of our election system, which is crucial to running a functional democracy. This thread isn't about attacking republicans or blowing kisses to Obama, this about investigating and questioning very suspicious activity.

And I might as well add, Buck, that I considered you one of my better friends in this community, and to see you falsely attack me like is not only unexpected but extremely hurtful.

And before this thread is totally derailed, CBS has decided to report on this story, and does a much better job summarizing everything than I did in my first post:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/12/23/cbsnews_investigates/main4684431.shtml
2008-12-23, 9:06 PM #14
If you've got a problem with me, take it up in person in the secret channel. I'm more than willing to discuss my apparently "ignorant" views with you (although I still don't think I completely **** all over the thread, as I did offer my opinion on the matter: proposterous to Michael Moore levels). If you think I'm ignorant about your rights and such, that's fine, but I'd also like to inform you about a few things too.

I gave my views, twice, about why I think the issue is preposterous. Not only is it damn near impossible to pull off a conspiracy of that magnitude with such an incompetent administration as Bush's, but also the whole idea of him being an IT Guru gives him no ability whatsoever to pull off that kind of scam. The idea that this was localized in Ohio assumes that the Bush administration had some magical foresight to know that Ohio was the only state that was needed in the election to win, and somehow was able to pull all this off in such an incredibly short time, by an "IT Guru" mind you. That, and if he was really this good at it, and he was able to pull off an election scam this humongous without getting caught, don't you think he'd be getting thrown money left and right by both republicans and democrats to do this? He could literally be the most powerful man in the United States. Why the hell would he wait this long? I mean, think of what could happen if he would've come out. He would've been the man who brought down an administration so large. He would've been set for life, he would've been famous to absurd levels. Like, bigger than Watergate by a substantial margin.

I didn't mean to insult you. I've never considered your tendency to lean incredibly incredibly ultra liberal to actually harm my friendship with you, *emo drama forum* which I would still like to have. I never insulted you for being gay, I have never insulted you for being a Democrat, I have never insulted you for anything, other than your refusal to be someone who looks at things from both angles and poses them in a way that isn't incredibly leading. You have fully admitted to me that "you picked your side" so you would act in a way to make sure they win. While everyone is entitled to act that way, doesn't make it right and it isn't fair to the people you give the information too. If you had never told me that "you picked your side", I would've just passed this off. But the fact that you have told me personally that you have an agenda also gives me the motive to question almost everything you post regarding that agenda.

2008-12-23, 9:48 PM #15
Originally posted by Vin:
And I hate that the pastor Obama picked to give his inaugural invocation publicly compares loving, monogamous, gay relationships to incest, pedophilia, and polygamy.

As an incestuous polygamous pedophile I am offended, you goalpost-moving conservative jerk!
2008-12-23, 9:53 PM #16
How come "staff" to get to say "**** you" to each other, but we can't say it to them? :(
2008-12-23, 10:13 PM #17
**** you Guess!
2008-12-23, 11:50 PM #18
No, **** you Thrawn!:D
There...are...FOUR...lights!
2008-12-24, 12:02 AM #19
Originally posted by Guess:
How come "staff" to get to say "**** you" to each other, but we can't say it to them? :(

Because when the staff does it, it's not illegal.
2008-12-24, 12:09 AM #20
Vinny is not a crook.
2008-12-24, 12:17 AM #21
this is the best thread
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2008-12-24, 12:18 AM #22
Originally posted by mscbuck:
Good god Vinny, your nose is so far up the Democratic party's ***. Seriously, have you really degenerated from completely blind Obama cock-sucking

You accuse Vinny of partisan hackery and you say something like that?
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2008-12-24, 12:21 AM #23
Oh and buck, if you would just watch this, you would know what's going on. It's an independent vid, but it sums everything up.

Since then, Connell was subpoenaed and testified, but his lawyers (who also represented the Bush 04 campaign) managed to block most of the questions...

And you seem to think that Bush wouldn't be able to pull something like this off. And you're right - he couldn't. But Cheney and Rove could. Even if it's unlikely, it still merits investigation. Dismissing it automatically is just ignorant.
2008-12-24, 6:03 AM #24
Originally posted by Emon:
You accuse Vinny of partisan hackery and you say something like that?

You were reading the threads that were cropping up here before the election right? The whores on 5th Avenue couldn't have done better...
2008-12-24, 6:36 AM #25
Vinny, I have watched it. It's nothing more than a slightly more amateur style Michael Moore movie or a 9/11 conspiracy movie. Those also have "all the facts". Although I suppose amateur isn't the right word, because the guy that made it is pretty famous.

And I don't see why exactly it's important. What would prosecution do? Tell us that that what is an already corrupt administration is *gasp* corrupt? Will we go back in time to change the 2004 election and give Kerry his 4 years?

I don't see why you say I am completely dismissing it. I have now (3 or 4 times) told you why I think the conspiracy is preposterous. I'm not just blindly saying "lulz retarded". I'm positive that if this movie was high profile enough, that there would be the same "debunking FreeForAll.tv's....." sites that exist for Bowling for Columbine, Fahrenheit 9/11, Loose Change, etc.

Yes, it's suspicious. But the outcome of the Washington Redskins home game before the November election has almost 95% of the time chosen the correct Presidential winner. Does that mean we should launch a full fledged investigation into the NFL and their attempts to rig the election? There is a difference between direct cause, and coincidence. Spending millions of dollars of taxpayer dollars and prosecuting someone for something he did in 2004 just to prove a point is a waste of time. Shouldn't be we looking, you know, forward, and just forgetting everything this administration did?

Also, it was a solo flight. Did the pressure finally get to him? The pressure that he could come out and be a hero for taking down an administration, and have the protection and immunity from the government for the rest of your life, being perhaps one of the most famous men in the United States? And seriously, accusations of sabotage? C'mon. Seriously, this is getting to high-profile action movie stuff. Why would he be worried about being "thrown under the bus". That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. How could they throw him under the bus. By saying "Ermm.....ummm......we only told him to rig the election, not to actually do it". And that would somehow alleviate all responsibility of the Bush administration? If news of a conspiracy came out, the Bush administration would be ****ed regardless by association, so there would be no point to "throw" Connell under the bus.

There's a possibility that the story is true. I for one though, don't see any reason right now to think 100% it's true. INNOCENT BEFORE PROVEN GUILTY, after all, hm? But again, it's obvious that you believe this as you are so adamantly defending the truth and validity of the video. I don't doubt that some of the facts are true, but the way they are weaved together (just like in Fahrenheit and Columbine) is not. The simplest explanation is usually the right one

Also, this is the **** that the media is ALL OVER like a fat kid at Thanksgiving. I watched the news the ENTIRE day yesterday (every single network, as my grandparents have the news on constantly down at their house) and nothing was said about this. Nothing. If CBS was the news station that could break that the 2000 and 2004 election was rigged, they would be rolling in ratings. They obviously don't care about it though.

2008-12-24, 9:30 AM #26
yeah, the video is not very convincing. seems like some shady dealings went on but election fraud... not really.
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2008-12-24, 9:34 AM #27
And I don't see why exactly it's important. What would prosecution do? Tell us that that what is an already corrupt administration is *gasp* corrupt? Will we go back in time to change the 2004 election and give Kerry his 4 years?

No, they need to be tried and punished for any crimes they committed. Not doing so sends the message that the president can get away with whatever he wants.
2008-12-24, 10:01 AM #28
....But we don't know if anything has been done yet. You act as if everything is all true and proven. I'm waiting for you know, REAL evidence to show up, not youtube videos. I believe that's the RIGHT course of action. All the articles are saying about the plane crash is that it is a large coincidence.

And in this case, are we gonna go all Cold Case and start prosecuting all the dead presidents, senators, congressman, staff memebers of the past, just to prove that the president can't get away with stuff?

2008-12-24, 10:08 AM #29
....But we don't know if anything has been done yet. You act as if everything is all true and proven. I'm waiting for you know, REAL evidence to show up, not youtube videos. I believe that's the RIGHT course of action. All the articles are saying about the plane crash is that it is a large coincidence.

And in this case, are we gonna go all Cold Case and start prosecuting all the dead presidents, senators, congressman, staff memebers of the past, just to prove that the president can't get away with stuff?

I never said anything was proven, I said it needed investigation.

Why would we investigate dead politicians? That argument doesn't make any sense. Their story is over. Bush and Cheney are still here.
2008-12-24, 10:12 AM #30
If we are gonna investigate something that happened in the past such as this election scam (I'm pretty sure the 2000 and 2004 elections won't be happening again anytime soon, let alone anything with the Bush / Cheney administration), why don't we investigate every election of the past 200 years or so, make sure we let the people know that Presidents can't get away with election fraud.

And what you really should do is give your opinion on the matter. I have given my opinion, multiple times. I'm waiting to see your thoughts on the matter, although I can take a guess. What is completely outrageous about the story? What could be plausible or realistic?

2008-12-24, 10:36 AM #31
If Bush and Cheney are put to death for high treason it's a reasonable expectation that there will be less corruption in the future. Politicians would learn that they might be able to accomplish their initial objectives (i.e. electoral fraud, or granting no-bid contracts to the companies they are still heavily invested in), but they will also learn that they will be killed the moment they no longer have the authority to grant themselves a pardon. I think it's a valuable lesson and something every armed American should pursue to the fullest.
2008-12-24, 11:05 AM #32
Quote:
I'm part of an oppressed minority in this country

You are NOT a minority if you are basing this on sexual preference. Don't even start with that BS.

A minority is based on ETHNIC background, not where you choose to stick your pecker into.

Now if your HERITAGE is anything other then anglosaxon then yes, you are a minority.
-Martyn
2008-12-24, 11:10 AM #33
You are NOT a minority if you are basing this on sexual preference. Don't even start with that BS.

A minority is based on ETHNIC background, not where you choose to stick your pecker into.

Now if your HERITAGE is anything other then anglosaxon then yes, you are a minority.

Wow.

o.0
2008-12-24, 11:17 AM #34
Wow nothing, that pisses me off more then anything. With that kind of thinking anything that makes someone an individual would cause them to suddenly become a "minority". Its pure BS.

do I believe that the homosexual community gets a ton of flack? Yes. Do I agree with vinny that their decisions are based for them by politicians? Yes. BUT I do not agree with being classified as a minority for something of that nature. Aboslutely not.

Ok, the usual lot can feel free to call me a "dumbass, idiot, moron, blahblahblah EEEeEEeEEE!!!!" now.
-Martyn
2008-12-24, 11:31 AM #35
2: the smaller in number of two groups constituting a whole ; specifically : a group having less than the number of votes necessary for control3 a: a part of a population differing from others in some characteristics and often subjected to differential treatment

o.0
2008-12-24, 12:04 PM #36

Gays are a sexual minority, as there are much more straight people than there are gays. It's very simple and I don't see why this gets to you like that.

Also, the reason they choose to stick their pecker into a member of the same sex is because doing that is satisfying for them, and that is the part that they did not choose.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2008-12-24, 12:10 PM #37
Because once your labled a minority then it affects the whole affirmative action crap, scholarships, government benefits, etc etc.. all the things that should NOT be affected by ones sexual wiring.

It would be like saying the guy who likes rock chicks ( and presumably gets mocked for it), and is wired to be attracted to them, should get special right, just because he doesn't find the jenna jameson/carmen electra type of girl attractive like most other guys do. Granted theres no political restraint on this example of heterosexual preference, he still should not receive certain types of benefits/assistance just because he likes girls with tattoos, pale skin and piercings.

And yes its true they are a sexual minority, that is there the minority point ends. And if we're giving special rights and minority priviledge based on sexual preference, then we need to include much rarer preferences such as BSDM, Beastiality, Sado-Masochism, Coprophagia, etc etc. because people are wired to be into that too.
-Martyn
2008-12-24, 1:18 PM #38
It would be like saying the guy who likes rock chicks ( and presumably gets mocked for it), and is wired to be attracted to them, should get special right, just because he doesn't find the jenna jameson/carmen electra type of girl attractive like most other guys do. Granted theres no political restraint on this example of heterosexual preference, he still should not receive certain types of benefits/assistance just because he likes girls with tattoos, pale skin and piercings.

Gays aren't looking for affirmative action type programs and benefits. They are just looking for recognition of their marriages/unions and the ability to receive the benefits that all legally recognized marriages should have, which they undoubtedly should get them in my opinion.

Remember though, I'm ignorant

Although I've always kind of thought that constitution never says anything about the "right" to marry and sich, straight or gay. Maybe a contract, but I don't think there should be such a thing as a "legally recognized" marriage. Should just be a contract in which both parties agree to share benefits or not. And for those looking to exploit the system, they should last for life unless in divorce, in which splitting should be determined like it usually is.

2008-12-24, 1:26 PM #39
Because once your labled a minority then it affects the whole affirmative action crap, scholarships, government benefits, etc etc.. all the things that should NOT be affected by ones sexual wiring.
I agree, affirmative action is retarded.
2008-12-24, 1:32 PM #40

What you don't seem to realize is that they're not asking for special rights, they're asking for equality.

Quote:
And yes its true they are a sexual minority, that is there the minority point ends. And if we're giving special rights and minority priviledge based on sexual preference, then we need to include much rarer preferences such as BSDM, Beastiality, Sado-Masochism, Coprophagia, etc etc. because people are wired to be into that too.

Why does someone ALWAYS pull this grouping gay people with paraphiliacs crap when discussing gays?!
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.

↑ Up to the top!