Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Christian Bale or Keanu Reeves?
Christian Bale or Keanu Reeves?
2004-08-17, 2:40 PM #41
I remember back in high school, this one guy in my computer class said I looked like Keanu. He kept calling my Keanu throughout the semester. However, in a recent photo from my sister's wedding, people say I looked like Jim Carry because of that one shot.

-- SavageX

------------------
"...and if you don't like that, then you need to be slugged in the face repeatedly, until my hands are soaked in blood. Have a nice day!"
http://geocities.com/savagex378
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2004-08-17, 3:46 PM #42
I'm sorry, but how the hell can anyone look like Keanu Reeves AND Jim Carry?

Oh and I'd definately lean towards Keanu. Ted Logan could beat the **** out of John Preston any day of the week.

------------------
Some of you should learn to think a bit and discover - *gasp* - that someone can dislike Michael Moore, Kerry, and Bush!
-Wolfy
2004-08-17, 6:09 PM #43
I couldn't say which is hotter, by I sure can say Keannu has to be the worse actor.

------------------
Clarinetists, unite!

-writer of Bloodwing: Fallen Soldier
(no site up yet...)
Clarinetists, unite!

-writer of Bloodwing
(a work in progress)
2004-08-17, 7:38 PM #44
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by JediHunter_X:
I'm sorry, but how the hell can anyone look like Keanu Reeves AND Jim Carry?

Oh and I'd definately lean towards Keanu. Ted Logan could beat the **** out of John Preston any day of the week.

</font>

Well, not the same time. My sister's wedding was last year. I've been out of high school for about 4 years. Plenty of time for my face to change from one actor to another, lol.

-- SavageX

------------------
"...and if you don't like that, then you need to be slugged in the face repeatedly, until my hands are soaked in blood. Have a nice day!"
http://geocities.com/savagex378
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!

↑ Up to the top!