Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Israel
Israel
2009-01-02, 6:28 AM #81
Originally posted by Vin:
I can't believe how many of you think Hamas is worse than Israel.

Seriously?
www.dailyvault.com. - As Featured in Guitar Hero II!
2009-01-02, 6:30 AM #82

Last I checked, Hamas was indiscriminately blowing people up (and attempting to recruit volunteer suicide bombers with promises of martyrdom), while Israel was attempting to target militants specifically.

I don't follow it all that closely...but Israel = badass, and I would think that Hamas would eventually learn their lesson and stop launching rockets at them.

Meh. I'm glad I don't live there.
woot!
2009-01-02, 12:01 PM #83
Originally posted by JLee:
I don't follow it all that closely...but Israel = badass

Know who else was badass

NAZIS
2009-01-02, 12:23 PM #84
****ing Godwin.
2009-01-02, 12:24 PM #85

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123085925621747981.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

Quote:
In a recent incident related to me by the former head of the Israeli air force, Israeli intelligence learned that a family's house in Gaza was being used to manufacture rockets. The Israeli military gave the residents 30 minutes to leave. Instead, the owner called Hamas, which sent mothers carrying babies to the house.

Hamas knew that either Israel would not fire and allow them to manufacture rockets, or Israel would fire and kill civilians, which would hurt public opinion of the attacks.

I also saw a video on YouTube that was uploaded by the IDF of a mosque being destroyed by an Israeli attack. There were weapons in the mosque. Hamas will use anything they can as shields, from mothers with babies to houses of worship.
2009-01-02, 2:22 PM #86
Excellent article. Nothing else I can really say.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2009-01-02, 9:12 PM #87
^ and that vinny, is why hamas is worse then israel. It doesn't get much more effed up then that.
"They're everywhere, the little harlots."
-Martyn
2009-01-02, 9:20 PM #88
Quote:
Hamas knew that Israel would never fire at a home with civilians in it.

lol
2009-01-02, 9:26 PM #89
Originally posted by 'Thrawn[numbarz:
;972475']lol

What is Israel supposed to do, lay down all of their weapons and allow Hamas to take over the entire area?

Also, I haven't heard of Israel using babies as human shields.

↑ Up to the top!