Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Why're atheists also so GRUMPY?
Why're atheists also so GRUMPY?
2009-01-14, 12:42 PM #41
Failed Connection =|
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2009-01-14, 1:11 PM #42
Originally posted by Vornskr:
Mort, homogenization of thought is the whole point of society

Society doesn't have a point.
Warhead[97]
2009-01-14, 2:15 PM #43
Originally posted by Deadman:
Failed Connection =|

It's a web archive link to the old Wikipedia article on Objective Ministries. The article isn't on Wikipedia anymore because it wasn't considered notable enough, but before it was deleted it stated that Objective Ministries is a hoax.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2009-01-14, 2:18 PM #44
Ah, yeah Objective Ministries talks about how they got it taken down for slander.
2009-01-14, 7:55 PM #45
The funny thing about atheists is that more often than not when I meet them they are so god damn (no pun intended) insistent on forcing their "beliefs" (or lack thereof, I guess) down your throat that they are worse than most any preacher/Christian I know. I call most of my atheist friends "Reverend *x*" or "Father *x*". But I guess I'm stereotyping atheists :)

Hilarious site for sure. They really should get the "Faith + 1" Cartman lyrics on their or mock offer it for purchase.

"I wanna get down on my knees and start pleasing jesus, i want his salvation all over my face!!!"
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2009-01-14, 8:05 PM #46
Athiests just like reminding other people of how stupid and wrong they are, as often as possible.

Deep down we hope it sinks in.
2009-01-14, 8:07 PM #47
Ambiguous pronoun.

Which is good, because atheists are just as stupid and wrong as everyone else.

Also it's atheists, not athiests.
2009-01-14, 8:17 PM #48
Well, it's not like it's hypocritical of atheists to be evangelical in their beliefs. Agnostics of a certain breed perhaps
2009-01-14, 8:19 PM #49
Oh no! A typo, I better pray to god.
2009-01-14, 8:25 PM #50
Originally posted by BobTheMasher:
Society doesn't have a point.

I would disagree.

Through interaction with others, society lets us learn and experience far more than we ever could through raw sensory information. We're smarter as a collective. Collectives outlive individuals, society helps us survive, and more specifically, allows information to survive.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2009-01-14, 8:27 PM #51
Well, it's not like it's hypocritical of atheists to be evangelical in their beliefs.

No, but many atheists do claim to dislike believe pushing more than anything else about religion.

Agnostics of a certain breed perhaps

I'm not sure what you mean?
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2009-01-14, 10:22 PM #52
I love the new flag proposal: http://objectiveministries.org/gametheory/godlyflag.html
Pyro Universe The ultimate fireworks site!
2009-01-14, 10:30 PM #53
Originally posted by Emon:
No, but many atheists do claim to dislike believe pushing more than anything else about religion.

Yeah well lemme know when atheists are going door to door spreading the absence of the word.

↑ Up to the top!