Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → guys.
guys.
2009-01-22, 3:38 AM #41
Originally posted by The Mega-ZZTer:
Half-Life had a couple alien guns (I forget which are HL and which are OP4 but between them there's like... 3).

Yeah, half life had that gun that was actually alive (I think) and spat homing bugs at the enemy.

I think it also had larger bugs that you would release on the ground so they'd chase after the enemy and explode.
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2009-01-22, 4:17 AM #42
Originally posted by Deadman:
I think it also had larger bugs that you would release on the ground so they'd chase after the enemy and explode.

ahaha, yes..so much fun in MP..
woot!
2009-01-22, 4:43 AM #43
snarks!!
2009-01-22, 10:44 AM #44
That's it! Snarks :D
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2009-01-22, 11:10 AM #45
This is why Half Life / Opposing force are far superior to HL2.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2009-01-22, 11:32 PM #46
Opposing Force also had that bug that shot electric blasts and a green slug kinda creature you could feed pods to and it'd spit them out like a spore-filled mortar.
"You were probably a result of sabotage."

↑ Up to the top!