Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Towels will soon become obsolete...
Towels will soon become obsolete...
2004-08-22, 1:53 PM #41
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Pagewizard_YKS:
can you drink it though?</font>

It's because of you they put labels on bleach and other chemicals...

------------------
I felt like destroying something beautiful.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2004-08-22, 1:53 PM #42
Ok... so... does this stuff evaporate? How safe is to inhale if it does?

------------------
For a healty meal, eat mashed potatoes, peas, and catloaf.
Massassi's cuttin' into my free time, man.
Valuable Life Lesson: Frog + Potato Gun = Blindness
Worship Examples - Christians' love for God should be seen and heard, not merely talked about. It is through actions that one is determined to be Christian, not through words. Words (and thoughts, as well) deceive even one's own self, but the heart speaks truth.
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2004-08-22, 2:20 PM #43
Damn those labels...

------------------
Founder of the Massassi Brute Squad (MBS)

B'tduz: A popular dwarfish game which consists of standing a few feet apart and throwing large rocks at one another's head.

"Yes, it's a bloody flying alligator setting fire to my city!" - His Grace His Excellency the Duke of Ankh, Commander Sir Samuel Vimes.

Morituri Nolumus Mori
Founder of the Massassi Brute Squad (MBS)
Morituri Nolumus Mori
2004-08-22, 9:15 PM #44
There are already quite a few inert coolants which can be used for submerged or closed system, maintenance free watercooling systems. 3M's Fluorinert is used in supercomputer cooling. Unfortunately, due to it's being really expensive, most watercoolering enthusiasts use it as an additive to their water at best. Some companies have actually made business out of recycling Fluorinert. If I recall correctly it has almost an indefinite shelf life.

------------------
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2004-08-23, 4:15 PM #45
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Edit[/B]</font>

------------------
Lets finish it then, let us be rid of it...I can't carry it for you Mr. Frodo, but I can carry you...Come on!

"Life Happens While You're Busy Making Other Plans..."
"Too bad stupidity doesn't actually kill"

"No fear. No distractions. The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide."^"I say never be complete...I say let's evolve." ** Fight Club**
2004-08-23, 4:39 PM #46
Ummm....ok?

------------------
"Bantha's are filthy animals.......I don't eat filthy animals."

"Laugh it up Fuzzball!"
-Han Solo

↑ Up to the top!