Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → happy 4/20
happy 4/20
2009-04-21, 4:04 PM #81
Obviously snapped yesterday for a different board

[http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/42256/420.png]
Remnants of a recently purchased quarter.
"Honey, you got real ugly."
2009-04-21, 4:32 PM #82
Looks like an Indica.
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2009-04-21, 4:50 PM #83
the smell is absolutely disgusting
2009-04-21, 4:50 PM #84
<3 the smell.
nope.
2009-04-21, 4:52 PM #85
I love the smell. I rarely smoke anymore .. Maybe once a month.
But the smell is great. I was just at a concert and the smell of pot was a nice relief to the BO.
2009-04-21, 7:46 PM #86
llibja, Mort-Hog, Roger Spruce

three of the classiest gentlemen in massassi. salut! roger, you really are a fun guy!

edited for content:
[http://i41.tinypic.com/29uzqrr.jpg]

dont want to post my schwag (**** me)... my ak47 hasnt fully dried yet :-(.
2009-04-21, 7:59 PM #87
I'm certain CM doesn't want pictures of green things on his site. I'm think he's said as much in the past.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2009-04-21, 8:03 PM #88
Originally posted by llibja:

your bong is not getting enough love. come on, show !
2009-04-22, 4:57 AM #89
We should make a favourite weed/hasj poll.
2009-04-22, 5:04 AM #90
... all of it?
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2009-04-22, 5:06 AM #91
Originally posted by llibja:

Your keyboard has an apple key and a windows key

IT'S FREAKING ME OUT, MAN
Stuff
2009-04-22, 5:15 AM #92
Originally posted by JediKirby:
I'm certain CM doesn't want pictures of green things on his site. I'm think he's said as much in the past.

Good thing they're not attachments.
:awesome:
nope.
2009-04-22, 8:42 AM #93
Quote:
stop crying because it is too cold to grow weed in your gay country

You do realize you can grow weed indoors right? It's super easy and I do it all the time, not hard to figure out. Not to mention that it's fairly cold up here in Canada and.. well.. We're kinda known for really really really potent quality Marijuana (not an argument for OMGZTHEBESTWEEDINTHEWORLDS). Marijuana can survive in some fairly harsh conditions, and it reacts a lot better to cold than heat (in terms of negative effects, cold has less and it has to be freezing for it to direly affect the plant). Overheat your plant and you risk, literally, burning it.

I remember the days at massassi where the simple mention of Marijuana would get your topic locked and edited. Oh how we've grown :D
2009-04-22, 8:50 AM #94
BC Bud woo!
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2009-04-22, 9:00 AM #95
Originally posted by Temperamental:
You do realize you can grow weed indoors right?

You do realize he was just joking, right? Ok then Mr. Mary J expert!
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2009-04-22, 9:05 AM #96
id rather see weed be made legal while tobacco and alcohol illegal, since the latter is worse for you. it would hinder the drug cartels (if you say it wouldnt, and people would still rather buy from illegal sources to hide from taxes, then why arent cartels smuggling over tobacco in record numbers?)
2009-04-22, 9:17 AM #97
Prohibiting the sale of alcohol and tobacco .... wouldn't hurt drug cartels. Those drug cartels would just sell alcohol and tobacco...

I don't think you really put thought in your statement.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2009-04-22, 9:23 AM #98
prohibition of alcohol and tobacco was just to express how i feel they are worse than marijuana. if just marajuana was legalized, i feel it would hurt the cartels. sorry for the misunderstanding
2009-04-22, 10:16 AM #99
I'm totally against marijuana being legalised.

If it's legalised, it'll just get more expensive and less good. **** that.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. " - Bertrand Russell
The Triumph of Stupidity in Mortals and Others 1931-1935
2009-04-22, 11:23 AM #100
Originally posted by Temperamental:
You do realize you can grow weed indoors right? It's super easy and I do it all the time, not hard to figure out. Not to mention that it's fairly cold up here in Canada and.. well.. We're kinda known for really really really potent quality Marijuana (not an argument for OMGZTHEBESTWEEDINTHEWORLDS). Marijuana can survive in some fairly harsh conditions, and it reacts a lot better to cold than heat (in terms of negative effects, cold has less and it has to be freezing for it to direly affect the plant). Overheat your plant and you risk, literally, burning it.

finland is too cold indoors too

(because all the buildings are igloos see?)
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2009-04-22, 11:42 AM #101
Quote:
You do realize he was just joking, right? Ok then Mr. Mary J expert!

Oh noes!! I didn't detect his sarcasm over the tone of his typing on the intranet!1 (Nothing wrong with knowing a lot about Pot either).
2009-04-22, 11:43 AM #102
Originally posted by Mort-Hog:

Oh I completely disagree.

I think the weed will get better, because smarter people will start to grow it, and trash mexican weed will stay in ****ing mexico.

But, I still haven't seen any buds in this thread that are as sticky as mine :P
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2009-04-22, 11:45 AM #103
Oh and actually cold air does wonders to the development of marijuana.
2009-04-22, 11:55 AM #104
Originally posted by Mort-Hog:

backyard brewers are always better than corona? wrong. it will get much better and probably much cheaper, because it will be mass produced by corporations that can afford security, etc
2009-04-22, 12:00 PM #105
That would probably cut it with other crap just like tobacco companies.
nope.
2009-04-22, 12:07 PM #106
Originally posted by Reid:
backyard brewers are always better than corona? wrong. it will get much better and probably much cheaper, because it will be mass produced by corporations that can afford security, etc

Ever heard of something called Tax?
It won' be cheaper.
2009-04-22, 12:08 PM #107
The bill in California to legalize marijuana would be a $50 tax per ounce, so no it would probably be cheaper.
2009-04-22, 4:53 PM #108
According to a source of mine, an ounce of chronic from a legal supplier here in california runs 80-100$, well below street price.
2009-04-22, 5:40 PM #109
You can get an ounce of mexican crap for about that much
2009-04-22, 6:04 PM #110
What is chronic?
2009-04-22, 6:17 PM #111
Bad *** bud
2009-04-22, 6:38 PM #112
On a somewhat related note, did anyone else find the latest Family Guy episode to be preachy? They seem to be doing it blatantly in at least one other recent episode, and I find it pretty disappointing.
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2009-04-22, 9:27 PM #113
Weed in the USA is already overpriced as it is. :(
2009-04-22, 9:32 PM #114
Originally posted by Gebohq:
On a somewhat related note, did anyone else find the latest Family Guy episode to be preachy? They seem to be doing it blatantly in at least one other recent episode, and I find it pretty disappointing.

What was it about, sir?
2009-04-22, 10:49 PM #115
stress - mids - chronic - kush
2009-04-22, 11:09 PM #116
Those are terrible standards.

Schwag, Mids, Highs, Beast/ies/ers, Fire.

Of course, some people have their own lingo. "Purples" up here can mean anything colored, not just purple. "Kush" is a strain, so that's just dumb.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2009-04-22, 11:17 PM #117
down here in socal kush just means danky dank, its gone past the strain.

green crack is the best strain name
2009-04-23, 6:56 AM #118
Man, those are some weird names.
I'm used to strain names only, like

California Orange Bud
White Widow
Hindu Kush
Santa Maria
Shiva
Edelweiss
K2
New York Diesel Haze
Amnesia Haze
A5
Bubblegum
NLX (Northern Lights Xianti)
Jack Herrer
Neville's Haze
Citral
(Super) Silver Haze
Silver Pearl
etc.

As far as Mexican weed goes, I have no idea what kind of **** you guys are getting over there, but there are in fact several Mexican Sativa strains that rival the best in the world, like Oaxaca for example. In Europe, Mexican Hazes are among the most popular strains to grow and smoke.

On the other hand, in Europe we only get **** Colombian, whereas all the quality Colombian is shipped to the US west coast.

Hindu Kush is awesome. It is said to be the most potent Indica in the world. Even though I'm more of a Sativa person, the taste of real Kush is incredible.

The best weed I've -ever- smoked is New York Diesel Haze. It's a three way crossbreed between Afghani Citral, Hawaiian Maui Wowie and -some unknown- Mexican Sativa. It has a delicious sweet/sour taste, almost exactly like Grapefruit, and it has an incredibly strong body high which kicks in unexpectedly some ten minutes after you've smoked it. It's like a time bomb. Everytime you smoke it, it feels like nothing happens, then ten minutes later: WHAMMO. Gets me every time. Unfortunately it's hard to find these days, since Amnesia is all the hype now.
2009-04-23, 6:59 AM #119
Originally posted by JediKirby:
Those are terrible standards.

What?

:huh:
nope.
2009-04-23, 10:46 AM #120
People who are like "OMG KUSH" have no idea what they are talking about when it comes to the quality of Marijuana. Kush, as Kirby said, is nothing more than a strain. And a mid-grade one at that compared to everything else out there. I always get a kick out of Californians that are like "omg guys i got some kush your weed can't touch it blah blah". Not to mention that just because a bud is purple doesn't make it "haze" by a long shot (hell, purple can be a deficiency in nutrients at the flowering stage in growing, it could be a ****ty plant for all you know). You go ahead and smoke that Kush silly boys ;)

Quote:
According to a source of mine, an ounce of chronic from a legal supplier here in california runs 80-100$, well below street price.

Your source is lying or incorrect. There is no possible way a place like that could stay in business selling 28 grams of pot for the price of 8-10, or just over a quarter's worth. Even if it's terrible quality weed. That means you're getting roughly 20+ grams free....Sorry, but it ain't happening, anywhere. :(
And that place would be the hot-spot of California to go to for Marijuana, if it were selling its stuff that cheap. I think the lineup would be more than down the street..
Quote:

I love the silly sounding american lingo for weed :) Same with how you call your quantities "8th's" and whatever.

↑ Up to the top!