Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Heroes Finale
Heroes Finale
2009-04-29, 5:58 PM #41
Originally posted by Brian:
I thought it was lame. Sylar should have been dead after the end of the first season. They have nothing interesting to write about anymore, it's all a big cluster**** of crap.

True, but it's good he isn't killed off yet considering he's the only truly interesting character.
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2009-04-29, 8:28 PM #42
well im sure they could have thought of something else besides sylar
i still cant believe they killed off adam monroe
that actor was good

2009-04-29, 8:36 PM #43
Eh not so sure about that. Sylar is definitely the most interesting character. They're actually doing a good job with some of the characters too. Mr Bennet continues to be a favorite and now Janko as well.
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2009-04-29, 8:38 PM #44
yeah, but the crappy characters, like claire, outweigh the good ones

2009-04-29, 10:59 PM #45
sylar is the only reason i watch heroes

o.0
2009-04-30, 7:58 AM #46
Sylar's had more flip flops than venice beach. His character is so inconsistent, I actually liked him when he was trying to be a good guy. That was a much more interesting character dynamic. They did the same flip-flopping with Flying Man.

I liked it before when Hiro was a badass from the future and so was Peter. Now everyone is just a bunch of wussies except Sylar.
2009-04-30, 8:07 AM #47
I saw the first season, but sort of guessed that the stuff from then on would be crap.

Like a lot of things are, unfortunately.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.

↑ Up to the top!