Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → ****ing gangs
****ing gangs
2009-08-03, 10:43 PM #1
http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/08/man-charged-in-crash-that-injured-8.html

ive known these kids since i was 10 :(
I'm proud of my life and the things that I have done, proud of myself and the loner I've become.
2009-08-03, 10:44 PM #2
Quote:
A few hours before sunup, the eight young friends from the west suburbs were just trying to get home in a black Lincoln Navigator SUV

This immediately made me disregard anything else the article said.
2009-08-03, 10:49 PM #3
My sincerest condolences. :(
woot!
2009-08-03, 11:11 PM #4
Originally posted by Steven:

This makes me disregard anything you have to say, ever.
Pissed Off?
2009-08-03, 11:14 PM #5
Originally posted by Avenger:

"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2009-08-03, 11:14 PM #6
Originally posted by Freelancer:

Why aren't you banned yet?
woot!
2009-08-03, 11:19 PM #7
Originally posted by Avenger:

Now you've made me sad :(
2009-08-03, 11:39 PM #8
Originally posted by JLee:
Why aren't you banned yet?

Oh gee. A cop wants to take my freedom away? I'm shocked. SHOCKED.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2009-08-03, 11:46 PM #9

freelancer learned all about the injustices of "the man" from his lifelong exposure to petty larceny and driving 5-10 over the limit.
2009-08-03, 11:51 PM #10

No, I think you're an ******* who is apparently incapable of being decent to another person who lost a friend.
woot!
2009-08-04, 12:13 AM #11
Decency Police says: BE COMPASSIONATE, MOTHER****ER
2009-08-04, 12:41 AM #12
:( I'm sorry wife. I wish I could be there with you. I'm sure you could use a hug.

Everyone acting like a douche bag:
Go spout your bigot nonsense elsewhere. My wife is out there basically living on her own and has no one to talk to, and she comes to you guys for a friendly word or some sympathy and you pull this ****. Be glad I'm on the other side of the world or you'd be getting the crap kicked out of you.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2009-08-04, 12:54 AM #13
:(
"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
2009-08-04, 12:59 AM #14

There are no laws against getting lost on the way home from a party, even if you end up in the West end of Chicago. If you're suggesting the driver was intoxicated, I'd ask to hear the police report you read. I would also like to know how even that would negate the irrational obsessive anger of the attacker?

It seems intentionally contrary to suggest that the circumstances of a clearly unpredictable incident can be attributed to the poor judgment of the victims. Either you're being skeptical, or antagonistic.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2009-08-04, 1:34 AM #15
Originally posted by Sarn_Cadrill:
Be glad I'm on the other side of the world or you'd be getting the crap kicked out of you.

Following true to his devotion to "Highlander Logic," Sarn_Cadrill attempts to silence all other douchebaggery by becoming the greatest douchebag in the thread.
2009-08-04, 2:03 AM #16
Man that sucks. Wrong place, wrong time. :(
"You want the truth?! You can't handle the truth!! No truth-handler you!! Bah!! I deride your truth-handling ability!!"
2009-08-04, 5:19 AM #17

Although I am wondering how you get 8 people in a 5 seater.
nope.
2009-08-04, 5:24 AM #18
As I told you on facebook, Andrea, I will continue to send positive vibes their ways, and I offer my most sincere condolences to you and all of Stephanie's family.

Gangs are a plague on the world and I can only pray that we will someday be rid of them (though that is unlikely :()

Best of luck to the rest of the victims as well.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2009-08-04, 5:33 AM #19
Originally posted by Baconfish:

Although I am wondering how you get 8 people in a 5 seater.

Its not a 5 seater.

Counting there however, there is only 7 seatbelts. Unless their version had a full 3-man seat on the middle row, they have 1 too many.
Attachment: 22451/feat_nav_2010_int_memseat.jpg (37,208 bytes)
2009-08-04, 5:50 AM #20
:/

I know this is off topic but I don't see the point in a 4x4 when you don't have that room in the back to store stuff.
nope.
2009-08-04, 5:52 AM #21
The back seat is removable... heck I'm rather certain the mid-row seats are also.
2009-08-04, 6:05 AM #22
That's a real tragedy andreawesome, I'm sorry for your loss.
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2009-08-04, 7:15 AM #23
Originally posted by Deadman:
That's a real tragedy andreawesome, I'm sorry for your loss.

Ditto. This says it better than I would have.
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2009-08-04, 9:13 AM #24
Wanna know a secret? I've never been murdered. Wanna know why? I purposely avoid hanging out in bad, gangland areas late, late at night after drinking and trying to score with bar floozies.
2009-08-04, 9:18 AM #25
Here's another secret: You're being a douchebag.
"Harriet, sweet Harriet - hard-hearted harbinger of haggis."
2009-08-04, 9:35 AM #26
That's a secret? :downswords:
2009-08-04, 9:41 AM #27
Originally posted by Baconfish:
:/

I know this is off topic but I don't see the point in a 4x4 when you don't have that room in the back to store stuff.

the extra seats in SUVs are usually easily removed or folded down

Wanna know a secret? I've never been murdered. Wanna know why? I purposely avoid hanging out in bad, gangland areas late, late at night after drinking and trying to score with bar floozies.

another secret... Steven has a magical ability to never make a wrong turn or any mistakes ever everything he does is perfect and his farts smell like cookies fresh from the oven
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2009-08-04, 10:00 AM #28

Well if you are suddenly murdered tomorrow, we'll assume you finally made a mistake and got what you deserved.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2009-08-04, 10:03 AM #29
This is a strange thread.
Anyways, sorry.
2009-08-04, 12:01 PM #30
No doubt Steven thinks rape victims were "asking for it" too.
Stuff
2009-08-04, 12:02 PM #31
Quote:
[...] and they had it all on CNN like it was a national tragedy and ****, just "Awwww, it's so sad." Well I didn't see nothing sad at all. I laughed at the whole goddamn coverage. These wasn't kids they was grown mother ****ers. I feel like if you a grown mother ****er, and you get killed, and you get killed by a tiger, and you get killed by a tiger in a zoo, and you get killed by a tiger in a zoo in San Francisco, I think God's will has been done for your life. I think that's exactly what's s'posed to happen, and I think he wanted me to laugh about it a whole lot. That's what I think.

TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2009-08-04, 12:22 PM #32
Although it sucks because you knew the person..

I agree with Steven on this one. When you get involved in that ghetto nonsense, you get what is coming to you. Coming from a city that averages 40 murders a month I can tell you at least 38 of them are over ghetto BS.

Its sad that the new fad these days is to kill. The media, and hip-hop scene do nothing but fan the flame.
"They're everywhere, the little harlots."
-Martyn
2009-08-04, 12:26 PM #33

Oh, **** off. They're not dead because they drove through what might have been a bad neighborhood after a night out. That's something that thousands of people do every weekend. They're dead because some ******* killed them.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2009-08-04, 12:28 PM #34
I'm so sorry. **** sucks. :(
I can't wait for the day schools get the money they need, and the military has to hold bake sales to afford bombs.
2009-08-04, 12:42 PM #35
Originally posted by Onimusha:
I agree with Steven on this one. When you get involved in that ghetto nonsense, you get what is coming to you. Coming from a city that averages 40 murders a month I can tell you at least 38 of them are over ghetto BS.

I lived in the bad part of Rochester for 2 years and have been out late on Monroe ave a ton. The worst thing I ever saw in rochester was a car being stolen. I'm not saying bad things dont happen in rochester, I've definitely seen the news and heard first hand accounts of that. However, just because I drove down Genesee Ave at 3am doesnt mean that I deserved to be shot.
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2009-08-04, 12:45 PM #36
You life in the crotch and thats t he worse you've seen?
Damn I live in MAINE and I've seen worse.
2009-08-04, 12:49 PM #37
Oh I've definitely heard worse (gunshots) and heard of worse. My point is, driving through an area isnt "getting involved" with "ghetto nonsense."
2009-08-04, 12:49 PM #38
I've never "seen" any of it. I stay the hell away from the ghetto.

And not to pull stereotypes, but a bunch of kids in a Lincoln Navi? That wasn't a parents car I'm pretty sure of that. Theres only two ways you can acquire one of those without a good paying career..
"They're everywhere, the little harlots."
-Martyn
2009-08-04, 12:56 PM #39
can i stereotype you as the stupid part of rochester?
2009-08-04, 1:00 PM #40
onimusha if you killed yourself no one would miss you.

just saying dude, you know what to do.

:suicide:
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT

↑ Up to the top!