Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → ****ing gangs
****ing gangs
2009-08-04, 1:10 PM #41
Sucks man. Gangs are just ways for people with no future to justify themselves in feeling they are contributing to something. When in fact, its failduck :psylon:
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2009-08-04, 1:11 PM #42
Watching a debate on Massassi is like watching a bunch of retarded girls fight over who has the bigger penis.
2009-08-04, 1:13 PM #43
thanks to all of you guys who are being supportive and not just heartless ****ers.
I'm proud of my life and the things that I have done, proud of myself and the loner I've become.
2009-08-04, 1:16 PM #44
I think it's really sad that andrea's friends have been killed or injured, and all half of you can do is insult them. If you wanna be a jerk, find another forum. That's an official warning.
2009-08-04, 1:43 PM #45
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. They will be in my thoughts. :smith:
"Oh my god. That just made me want to start cutting" - Aglar
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009
2009-08-04, 2:55 PM #46
Originally posted by Freelancer:
This makes me disregard anything you have to say, ever.

Not that I care what you have to say, but if someone is going to be an *** and disregard the deaths of innocent people because of the type thees folks were driving, that person is an a hole and should be called out on it. Your comment directed at me makes you as big an A hole as well.
Pissed Off?
2009-08-04, 6:18 PM #47
Originally posted by mb:
Dear NoESC,

You have received an infraction at The Massassi Temple: Forums.

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)
Originally posted by mb:
can i stereotype you as the stupid part of rochester?

fail
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2009-08-04, 6:47 PM #48
Haha, MB was so angry he missed.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2009-08-04, 8:24 PM #49
no really, theres a stupid part of rochester. I wasnt insulting him! :ninja:
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2009-08-04, 8:27 PM #50
I think he means you hit NoESC... not that he didn't deserve it!
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2009-08-05, 9:52 PM #51
:( .. im sorry. things like this are totally unwarranted. the fact that it was a group of totally innocent people makes it even worse.. people involved in gangs are mixed up individuals with a twisted perspective on life, and definitely need to get slapped by reality. I hope this ****er gets *** raped in prison every day for the rest of his life.
2009-08-05, 10:18 PM #52
right now hes being charged with 7 counts of assault and battery and 1 count murder.
I'm proud of my life and the things that I have done, proud of myself and the loner I've become.

↑ Up to the top!