Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Spiral's latest project...
Spiral's latest project...
2009-08-25, 8:22 PM #41
Emon that would be awesome, thats a personal favorite of mine although I like the LM's a little more style wise.

You can mate a northstar V8 to the fieros, makes for an excellent sleeper.

Spiral check out the Torq Thrust M's. They are probably pricier but they come in black and gunmetal and the sizes your looking for:

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&safe=off&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS305&um=1&ei=2aqUSqvVJMbSlAe9r6y3AQ&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=torq+thrust+m&spell=1
"They're everywhere, the little harlots."
-Martyn
2009-08-25, 8:28 PM #42
LM? Are you referring to the Fiero Formula, or some other car?

A while ago there was a 88 Fiero GT on eBay, it was almost fully restored. Virtually everything engine related, including transmission was completely and professionally rebuilt. The body had a few scuffs but it was otherwise in fantastic condition. It had about 130K miles on it, but under 7K since the rebuild. It didn't sell by the end of the auction. The buyer said he put 8-9K into rebuilding it, so I imagine it should have sold for at least that. Had I the money, I'd be driving it right now.

A few years ago, there was a boxed Fiero, I think the 88 GT, that sold for around 35K in some auction. I'm pretty it was literally boxed from the factory and never driven. :o

If I ever did anything with a Fiero other than the stock engine, it would probably be an all electric conversion. Seems like a really sweet project. It seems somehow fitting for a car that is basically rockin' 80's. \m/
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2009-08-25, 10:45 PM #43
Er, got my models mixed up, what I meant was the 2M4. Basicially a fiero without the factory body kit/spoiler and the pointy nose.
"They're everywhere, the little harlots."
-Martyn
2009-08-26, 12:01 PM #44
Updated pics. Actually, I'm not too upset with how my stock rims look now that the body kit is on. I still want to change them, but it is less of a priority after seeing it.

[http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs128.snc1/5491_151786641468_514976468_3952810_3482864_n.jpg]

[http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs128.snc1/5491_151762616468_514976468_3952466_1168546_n.jpg]

(Note to self: be more careful when parking now that the front end is so low.. that was a close call in the second picture...)
||||||||||||||||||||
2009-08-26, 12:33 PM #45
It looked better before.
2009-08-26, 12:43 PM #46
i agree with vin.
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2009-08-26, 12:45 PM #47
Whatever, I think it looks amazing now, that's all that matters
||||||||||||||||||||
2009-08-26, 12:51 PM #48
I like it. Is there no body kit additions to the back portion of the car? It seems disproportionate now, though that may well be the perspective.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2009-08-26, 1:37 PM #49
Well, there is another type of roush that has no additions to the back, it's a 427R. The regular roush has a new back bumper and side skirts. I got the 427R body kit cause the roush back bumper won't fit with the exhaust I have. I plan to get the back bumper, but I gotta save up a bit first so I can afford the exhaust. Until then, I'm cool with it lookin like a 427R.
||||||||||||||||||||
2009-08-26, 5:33 PM #50
:nonono:
2009-08-26, 5:52 PM #51
Originally posted by Emon:
LM? Are you referring to the Fiero Formula, or some other car?

A while ago there was a 88 Fiero GT on eBay, it was almost fully restored. Virtually everything engine related, including transmission was completely and professionally rebuilt. The body had a few scuffs but it was otherwise in fantastic condition. It had about 130K miles on it, but under 7K since the rebuild. It didn't sell by the end of the auction. The buyer said he put 8-9K into rebuilding it, so I imagine it should have sold for at least that. Had I the money, I'd be driving it right now.

A few years ago, there was a boxed Fiero, I think the 88 GT, that sold for around 35K in some auction. I'm pretty it was literally boxed from the factory and never driven. :o

If I ever did anything with a Fiero other than the stock engine, it would probably be an all electric conversion. Seems like a really sweet project. It seems somehow fitting for a car that is basically rockin' 80's. \m/

someone right down the block has one and i wants it... just to see how much fun it is to drive
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!

↑ Up to the top!