Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Fall 2009, what games are you looking forward to?
Fall 2009, what games are you looking forward to?
2009-08-27, 9:09 PM #41
I'm pretty excited for Brutal Legend.
2009-08-27, 9:26 PM #42
I'm spending my $$ on hookers and whiskey.

In all seriousness. I don't know what I'm getting. I don't even know what is out there. Although I'd like to fill my PS3 library with more. But I played MGS4 so soon after getting PS3 and so my standards are set pretty high.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2009-08-27, 10:37 PM #43
Brink. But I doubt an '09 release.

Otherwise.... yes to all.
"Staring into the wall does NOT count as benchmarking."

-Emon
2009-08-28, 5:47 AM #44
I just downloaded the Dirt2 demo last night...I'm very impressed. A lot more fun than the first one - I ended up playing one level from the demo all night and then again before work this morning.

And then I almost tried to cut past someone on the way to work when they took a corner too wide. I need to stop playing these games before actually going somewhere.
2009-08-28, 5:49 AM #45
Haha I used to be like that when I was a fan of Fast and Furious movies and Need for Speed. I was terrible. XD

I'll download Dirt 2. I'm hoping they have split-screen two player races. Most racing games seem to have thrown that out the window since the emergence of Xbox LIVE and its equivalents, which utterly pisses me off.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2009-08-28, 6:44 AM #46
Originally posted by Jep:
I'm hoping they have split-screen two player races. Most racing games seem to have thrown that out the window since the emergence of Xbox LIVE and its equivalents, which utterly pisses me off.

God, yes. We had a good competition in our house on Most Wanted, trying to get to the better cars first but still hanging on to our old faithfuls (my Eclipse versus my housemates Lancer, for example). It was the biggest reason I bought Undercover, which I suppose in hindsight taught me to check a game has local multiplayer from the beginning. Still annoying. I would even have settled for boxed-off circuit races which removed the rest of the map.
2009-08-28, 6:50 AM #47
I used to have this game on the original xbox named Rallysport Challenge. I adored this game and had a blast playing against friends. The majority of rally games that came out after offered no split screen multiplayer, and the few that did had you racing on seperate (but identical) tracks with no other cars, which pretty much killed the point.
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2009-08-30, 9:37 PM #48
Uncharted 2
Left4Dead 2
Modern Warfare 2

All the twos are making me worry a little bit.
2009-08-31, 12:22 AM #49
Looks like this year, the game that will keep me from studying for most of November is Dragon Age.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2009-08-31, 2:10 PM #50
Originally posted by Xzero:
All the twos are making me worry a little bit.

Yeah, I'd go see a doctor.
nope.

↑ Up to the top!