Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → They should remake the Prequels
They should remake the Prequels
2009-08-28, 12:36 PM #41
The character was tailored after Samuel L Jackson's looks and characteristics BEFORE he took up the live action role. But the BLACK Nick Fury version of the character was always based on Jackson. :P
Was cheated out of lions by happydud
Was cheated out of marriage by sugarless
2009-08-28, 2:47 PM #42
Which is why Ultimate Fury was in Marvel Ultimate Alliance in 2006 and X-Men Legends 2. Ultimate Fury first appeared in the Ultimate X-Men Series well before the Iron Man movie.

The current character was molded after Jackson, but Ultimate Nick Fury existed before that.
Pissed Off?
2009-08-29, 12:56 AM #43
Ultimate Nick Fury was modelled after Jackson. Still, doesn't explain his role in the live action film, though, other than more pandering to Jackson because he is so "cool". Purple lightsaber? Sure, no problem Mr. Jackson! You want to play Nick Fury? Sure, no problem Mr. Jackson!
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2009-08-29, 6:17 AM #44
[http://i26.tinypic.com/2luw5qa.gif]

Who can say No to Sam Jackson?

That picture cracks me up the longer I stare at it.
2009-08-29, 1:30 PM #45
Originally posted by Temperamental:
[http://i26.tinypic.com/2luw5qa.gif]

Who can say No to Sam Jackson?

That picture cracks me up the longer I stare at it.

the movie movie that its from is pure awesome though. and not just because it has Christina Ricci knockers in it either...:ninja:
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob

↑ Up to the top!