Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Inverted mouse poll!
Inverted mouse poll!
2009-08-31, 9:33 PM #41
Originally posted by Squirrel King:
Semi-related to this...

When you are on a page, and want to SCROLL down, do you say go down or go up?
I was trying to help my mom once doing something on a page, and I said go down. She scrolled up, making the "page" go down. I got in a huge argument with her about it, and she still refuses to change her opinion about what up/down means.

AHHH
I hope no one other than my retarded mom does that.

tell her you want the scroll bar on the right to go down, not the "page"

:P
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2009-08-31, 10:28 PM #42
Always. Regarding flying, this is pretty self-explanatory. And for shooters, Avenger explains it exactly:

Originally posted by Avenger:
In the context of shooters, if you assume that you have a rifle shouldered or are aiming a pistol inverted actually is more realistic. You aren't going to just move your eyes up. The gun will move up, but the head will move back while trying to aim at something above you. Vice versa for aiming at something below.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2009-09-01, 1:51 AM #43
Originally posted by kyle90:
Inverting the mouse is sort of like hanging toilet paper underhand - sure, you can defend it with all the fancy rationalizations and justifications you want, but it just feels wrong.

Reverse the wording and I agree =p
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2009-09-01, 4:24 AM #44
I don't even use it for airplanes, unless I have a joystick.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ

↑ Up to the top!