Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → a couple video game questions
a couple video game questions
2009-09-16, 1:03 PM #41
VMUs, and about a billion CR2032 batteries to power them. Also the rumble pak.
2009-09-16, 1:21 PM #42
batteries are not a requirement for the VMUs unless you want to play the little VMU games that a handful of titles come with

optional accessories you may want to consider

keyboard and mouse (either the official ones or the adapters to use PS/2 keyboard/mouse) very useful for FPSs

fishing controller (works in not only the fishing games but soul calibur and tennis 2k2 have limited support for the controller)

madcatz dream blaster... best lightgun available in US... must have if you get any lightgun games (like house of the dead 2)
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2009-09-16, 1:30 PM #43
I heard that as far as Dreamcast guns go, importing the Japanese ones are really the only way to go. Your thoughts, Jim7?

And yeah, I got myself a VMU. Almost didn't get a memory card at all because I was teh smrt.
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2009-09-16, 1:58 PM #44
Originally posted by Cool Matty:
Grandia II was excellent and needs more mentions.

This.

I'm still pissed that Grandia 3 never saw a europe release.
nope.
2009-09-16, 2:10 PM #45
Originally posted by Gebohq:
I heard that as far as Dreamcast guns go, importing the Japanese ones are really the only way to go. Your thoughts, Jim7?

import guns are expensive and in the case of the official gun will not work with US versions of the games (they'll work with import versions of the games in a US console though)

the madcatz gun does work with the US games
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2009-09-16, 4:46 PM #46
Phantasy Star I + II for dreamcast are awesome.
"Oh my god. That just made me want to start cutting" - Aglar
"Why do people from ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA keep asking about CATS?" - Steven, 4/1/2009

↑ Up to the top!