Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Quarters vs. nickels
Quarters vs. nickels
2009-09-27, 2:12 PM #41
Nickelback sucks so hard they could vacuum out a black hole.
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2009-09-27, 2:13 PM #42
the us mint is doing another 10 yr quarter program that will have all the national parks on the backs of the quarters, just like they did with the states.
My girlfriend paid a lot of money for that tv; I want to watch ALL OF IT. - JM
2009-09-27, 2:14 PM #43
British money is better.

We have Darwin on some of ours.
nope.
2009-09-27, 2:54 PM #44
Originally posted by ORJ_JoS:
Nickelback sucks so hard they could vacuum out a black hole.

Actually, I'm not really a fan, I was just making a vague connection to this thread with a reference to something with a satire undertone. Hence the :D at the end of it.
2009-09-27, 2:55 PM #45
But you just rephrased what Joncy was getting at in a more obvious way. :P
nope.
2009-09-27, 2:58 PM #46
Originally posted by Baconfish:
But you just rephrased what Joncy was getting at in a more obvious way. :P

I was? I thought they were literally discussing the nickel backing. :tinfoil:
2009-09-27, 3:22 PM #47
When I was in Russia, I had to pay some things in American dollars and the most confusing thing is that all denomination notes are the same colour and size. With foreign money you usually rapidly learn "that red, big one is worth a lot" while the value of US banknotes is inversely proportional to how retarded the dude's haircut/beard is.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. " - Bertrand Russell
The Triumph of Stupidity in Mortals and Others 1931-1935
2009-09-27, 3:41 PM #48
Quarters are better. They're worth more, can be used at Arcades back in the old days, can be used for other coin op machines, and there's a variety of designs.
2009-09-27, 4:41 PM #49
Originally posted by Mort-Hog:
With foreign money you usually rapidly learn "that red, big one is worth a lot" while the value of US banknotes is inversely proportional to how retarded the dude's haircut/beard is.

If I could fit this into a signature, I would. :awesomelon:
nope.
2009-09-27, 5:10 PM #50
Originally posted by Cloud:
Quarters are better. They're worth more, can be used at Arcades back in the old days, can be used for other coin op machines, and there's a variety of designs.

lul.
2009-09-27, 6:56 PM #51
Originally posted by dalf:
Our currency should like be like that of gold-pressed latinum.

Then i could drink it like Morn did
2009-09-27, 7:02 PM #52
Originally posted by Couchman:
Then i could drink it like Morn did

and then store it in your second stomach like Morn did?

and then go bald from it like Morn did?
2009-09-27, 7:11 PM #53
Well cows have four of them...perhaps we could use them as latinum storage.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2009-09-27, 7:15 PM #54
hahahaha
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.

↑ Up to the top!