Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → My neck hurts
My neck hurts
2009-11-29, 3:47 PM #41
Originally posted by Onimusha:
If we didn't have to spend the money to bail out the American car companies, and if dealerships around the country didn't have to close down because of the lack of sales, that would certainly have helped.

"lol u screwed our economy cuz u dont buy ****ty products lol"
2009-11-29, 4:01 PM #42
While we're on the pointing out Onimusha is silly bandwagon, has anyone else noticed that he mentions that he thinks Honda Civics are ****ty in every single car thread?
nope.
2009-11-29, 7:22 PM #43
Originally posted by Baconfish:
While we're on the pointing out Onimusha is silly bandwagon, has anyone else noticed that he mentions that he thinks Honda Civics are ****ty in every single car thread?

The Honda Civic is a good, inexpensive car for your average daily driver and normal people. I seriously considered buying one myself but the motor wasn't to my liking (141 hp IIRC compared to my 160 hp). Onimusha likes to rail on it because all his ricer friends do the same.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2009-11-29, 7:24 PM #44
I know. :P
nope.
2009-11-30, 12:11 AM #45
Its simply the easier import to point out since its the most common, would you prefer I use daewoo next time smartasses?

FYI saying I hate on a civic because I have 'ricer friends' makes no sense. Saying I hate on a civic because I have friends who drive muscle cars would make sense. Nice try though =)
"They're everywhere, the little harlots."
-Martyn
2009-11-30, 5:09 AM #46
Yes but you point out that you dislike them in every car thread, not just the ones like this when people are talking about the economy etc.
nope.
2009-11-30, 6:14 AM #47
Its simply the easier import to point out

The Honda Civic is manufactured in Greensburg, Indiana.

RTFT.
2009-11-30, 6:54 AM #48
Its simply the easier import to point out since its the most common, would you prefer I use daewoo next time smartasses?

First of all, the best selling car in America is this

Second of all Honda and Toyota both have factories in the US. It's not an import if its built here :P
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2009-11-30, 9:00 AM #49
But... But....
Attachment: 23154/deytukerjerbs.jpg (21,872 bytes)
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2009-11-30, 9:05 AM #50
good point, i retract my previous statements!
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2009-12-01, 9:12 PM #51
And its people like yourself who perpetuate that way of thinking. American cars are as good or if not better then some of the imports in the past 2 years.

I just can't let this go. American cars are not good. The new Fords are good, but THAT'S IT. I'm a mechanic so I see and work on a lot of cars (naturally), and you know where most of the huge pieces of **** come from? The cars that are 3-5 years old and are absolutely falling apart from the inside out? They come from America. They come mostly from GM. There's a real reason GM is in the ****ter. I could give you a bit of a history lesson as to WHY American cars have sucked since the 70's, but that's for another thread (or PM).
Little angel go away
Come again some other day
Devil has my ear today
I'll never hear a word you say
2009-12-01, 9:15 PM #52
Come on come on, they've sucked since the 1980's. The 70's was
BIG PIMPIN'

[http://www.dragtimes.com/images/9729-1970-Chevrolet-Chevelle.jpg]
2009-12-01, 9:23 PM #53
Point taken. I should have said "cars designed in the mid-70's". Early 70's muscle cars were likely designed in the late 60's to very early 70's mostly.

Also, the only thing GM can make properly is an engine. They turn out some damn good engines (SOME!), but pretty much everything else about their cars just sucks.
Little angel go away
Come again some other day
Devil has my ear today
I'll never hear a word you say

↑ Up to the top!