Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → 12/07/1941
12/07/1941
2009-12-09, 10:06 PM #81
Originally posted by Obi_Kwiet:
Movies made in the 70s don't count. :colbert: Besides I already saw that one.

A high budget mini-series about carrier warfare in the PTO would be to die for.

Yes... movies made in the 70's shouldn't count. That completely nullifies the entire star wars saga.

And if you've already seen it then why would you talk about how badass a movie about Midway would be, when you know there already is a badass movie about Midway?
>>untie shoes
2009-12-10, 12:59 AM #82
Originally posted by Antony:
Yes... movies made in the 70's shouldn't count. That completely nullifies the entire star wars saga.

only ANH...
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2009-12-10, 9:57 AM #83
Yeah, and without ANH... you don't have any of the rest. I'm sad that I actually had to explain that.
>>untie shoes
2009-12-10, 10:12 AM #84
just because it "doesn't count" doesn't mean it wasn't made

i'm sad that i actually had to explain that
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2009-12-10, 10:26 AM #85
I'm glad that Jim answered my question about Guadalcanal from page 1.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2009-12-10, 3:55 PM #86
Originally posted by Antony:

And if you've already seen it then why would you talk about how badass a movie about Midway would be, when you know there already is a badass movie about Midway?

What the hell is wrong with you? Are you really so starved for self-affirmation that you have to twist people's obvious intentions and harp on technicalities just for the sake of finding something pointless to bicker about? Go get high or something.

:carl:

↑ Up to the top!