Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → war!
war!
2009-12-18, 7:10 AM #41
Massassi has a Steam group?
www.dailyvault.com. - As Featured in Guitar Hero II!
2009-12-18, 7:13 AM #42
The equalizer is incredibly overpowered. The eyelander is only useful with the shield, and even then can be hard to get kills at times. The Direct Hit requires perfect accuracy, but the damage is ridiculous.

Frankly I think the Direct Hit needs to lose its damage boost entirely (keeping the speed and critting ability), and the equalizer needs to have its damage checked (I think it's bugged, because literally every time I was hit by it I died, regardless of what their HP was, etc). The banner is fine. The shoes are fine as well, considering what you have to give up to get them.

The eyelander could possibly have a small damage boost OR have its range increased slightly. The shield is fine, but I think we should be able to charge further, and maybe turn slightly (you can turn now, but only if you set your sensitivity to like, max on your mouse). Not a lot, just enough to curve it a bit. The biggest thing they could do though, is make it an instant kill if you hit at the critrange of the charge. It's really lame and dumb when you manage to get a full charge in, and all it does is shoot them 50 miles backwards from your critical hit, and they live to see another day.

Didn't really use the new sticky gun since seriously, why bother when you have the shield and eyelander :awesome:
2009-12-18, 7:16 AM #43
I know I've met a few people who are so accurate with the rocket launcher, I fear to see them in a server with the new one.... gibs... everywhere.
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2009-12-18, 7:34 AM #44
Originally posted by Nubs:
Massassi has a Steam group?

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Massassi

Invite only, contact any of the steam group admins (the ones with the stars next to their name at the top of the list) for an invite.
2009-12-18, 10:11 AM #45
Nubs, what's you steam handle? I can shoot you an invite over.

And Tibby I just sent you one too, seeing as Drizzt ain't an admin. :P ...That is assuming your name is Corey and I sent it to the right SRQ.
nope.
2009-12-18, 10:16 AM #46
Originally posted by The Mega-ZZTer:

I also made some posters.
http://x.mzzt.net/2009.12.12.20.09.03.jpg

Isn't that just taking someone else's work?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2009-12-18, 10:23 AM #47
Yes, and thanks.
Hopefully I can get that new PSU today and actually play the goddamn game.
2009-12-18, 2:53 PM #48
Originally posted by ECHOMAN:
Isn't that just taking someone else's work?

It had to be done. And I gave full disclosure to Valve just in case, anyway.

↑ Up to the top!