Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → This baby dead yo
This baby dead yo
2010-09-30, 6:11 PM #41
Im not sure but this ***** looks like another Brittany Spears wantabe.
He who controls the spice controls the universe-
2010-09-30, 6:22 PM #42
Yah, someone said that the posts were too obvious and upon reading I agree.
"You new friends changed you, I don't even know who you are anymore!"

Still..... Its a believable scenario.....
" I am the Lizard King, I can do anyhthing... "
2010-09-30, 6:59 PM #43
Ditzy, alcoholic, party girl gets an abortion and partays? Sure, it's believable.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2010-09-30, 7:05 PM #44
That part, sure. The part where her profile is still publicly viewable, even without a Facebook account? That alone makes me pretty skeptical.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2010-09-30, 7:33 PM #45
Guys this is totally important.
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2010-09-30, 7:54 PM #46
For a being "no drama zone," I bet the responses to her facebook posts are full of drama.
2010-09-30, 8:06 PM #47
that wasnt her facebook profile. that was a page thats likable.
I'm proud of my life and the things that I have done, proud of myself and the loner I've become.
2010-09-30, 8:27 PM #48
Originally posted by Darth_Xasthur:
The goverment needs to regulate child-birth, and child-conception.
I disagree, but I wouldn't fight it as long as the faceless, bitter and childless appointed official who makes these decisions is only allowed to sterilize the people who think this is a good idea.
2010-09-30, 8:39 PM #49
Why don't any of the people who argue in favor of abortion ever bring up the correlation between the legalization of abortion in the US and the drop in the crime rate or the banning and rise in Romania?

I have an argument prepared, but, well. They don't even seem to know about it. They could argue better for their side.
2010-09-30, 8:58 PM #50
Three generations of imbeciles is enough.
2010-09-30, 9:10 PM #51
Originally posted by JM:
Why don't any of the people who argue in favor of abortion ever bring up the correlation between the legalization of abortion in the US and the drop in the crime rate or the banning and rise in Romania?
Probably because the decrease in the crime rate is equal to the number of illegal abortions that were performed.
2010-09-30, 9:15 PM #52
I think linking crime rate to abortions with any degree of certainty is probably essentially impossible. The time period and number of other possible factors is so high.
Warhead[97]
2010-09-30, 10:07 PM #53
Originally posted by Jon`C:
I disagree, but I wouldn't fight it as long as the faceless, bitter and childless appointed official who makes these decisions is only allowed to sterilize the people who think this is a good idea.

I was obviously kidding, how could you possibly regulate conception?
" I am the Lizard King, I can do anyhthing... "
2010-09-30, 10:08 PM #54
Probably because the decrease in the crime rate is equal to the number of illegal abortions that were performed.

Eh, probably not. Any statistician worth a damn can account for that. Further, an immediate decrease in crime rate of the kind you're talking about would be unhelpful for someone wanting to prove a causal link between legal abortions and generalized decreased crime. The kind of decrease they're looking for has about a 16-year lag. And, if I remember right, that's about the kind of lag the data shows.

Of course, the only data on this subject that I remember comes from Freakonomics, which is unabashedly pop science, so take this with a grain of salt.
2010-10-01, 7:10 AM #55
Mac said everything I wanted to say. Damn you, Mac.
2010-10-01, 7:25 AM #56

This almost sounds like some Minority Report crap.

"That baby will grow up to murder his wife! Abort!"

:carl:
2010-10-28, 7:02 PM #57
And in an unrelated Facebook baby killing story: Baby Killed After Interrupting Mom's Facebook Time.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2010-10-28, 7:25 PM #58
Originally posted by Wookie06:
And in an unrelated Facebook baby killing story: Baby Killed After Interrupting Mom's Facebook Time.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/25548807/detail.html

I'm curious to know which part of Jacksonville this happened in. I really don't know why some people take Farmville so seriously.
2010-10-28, 9:35 PM #59
Originally posted by Anakin9012:
http://www.news4jax.com/news/25548807/detail.html

I'm curious to know which part of Jacksonville this happened in.

The Jacksonville part? The entire place is pretty :downs: from what I hear.
<Rob> This is internet.
<Rob> Nothing costs money if I don't want it to.
2010-10-28, 10:49 PM #60
My favorite part is that when you go to her page is says "✔Verified by Facebook that this is a Celebrity Account"

Celebrity? Really?

And did anyone else notice how much she looks like Brittney Spears? I thought it was a hoax because it looks like the head is too big for the body...
Mirthy

King James the 1st- “I will not give a turd for thy preaching”
2010-10-28, 11:21 PM #61
Britney... Spears? o.O what the hell
2010-10-29, 12:09 AM #62
Originally posted by Mirthy:
And did anyone else notice how much she looks like Brittney Spears? I thought it was a hoax because it looks like the head is too big for the body...

Darth "Eagle-Eyed" Dan noticed:

Originally posted by Darth Dan:
Im not sure but this ***** looks like another Brittany Spears wantabe.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2010-10-29, 12:22 PM #63
It just gets even better:

http://www.facebook.com/KaseyLocksworth?v=wall
2010-10-29, 4:10 PM #64
Originally posted by Commander 598:
The Jacksonville part? The entire place is pretty :downs: from what I hear.

Technically I live in Jacksonville, since I'm in the southwestern part of Duval County, but I can't speak for the whole city.

↑ Up to the top!