Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Carrie Fisher says she did cocaine during ESB
Carrie Fisher says she did cocaine during ESB
2010-10-16, 3:21 PM #81
guys come on stop fighting :sad:
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2010-10-16, 4:25 PM #82
Originally posted by Emon:
Past discussions indicate this would be impossible for you to achieve.

No Emon I think you have it backwards and you completely misunderstand what I meant by my sarcasm. I was inebriated in order to lower myself to your intelligence level, and by the way you have no clue what my intelligence quote may have been analyzed at. So do me a big favor please.

1: do not judge my level of intelligence, cause personally you do not know me from Adam.

2: You stop flaming me and I will not flame right back at you in return.

3: Refrain from your pompous and Arrogant behavior towards me and I may like you some day.

So do me favor please, Get off my ass.
He who controls the spice controls the universe-
2010-10-16, 4:42 PM #83
Originally posted by Darth Dan:
No Emon I think you have it backwards and you completely misunderstand what I meant by my sarcasm.

I understood you fine. You didn't get my joke.

3: Refrain from your pompous and Arrogant behavior towards me and I may like you some day.

My arrogance? Have you ever read your own posts?
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2010-10-16, 4:42 PM #84
Everyone! Knock it the **** off, now.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2010-10-16, 4:48 PM #85
Quick, everyone embed normal sized, pro-dalf images!
nope.
2010-10-16, 8:35 PM #86
I actually had an awesome post written. It brought up Dan's apparent inebriation, "could care less", and Obama with the latter actually being decidedly on topic but I decided that humorless admins might get in a tizzy so I decided against it. You guys ended up doing nearly as well.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2010-10-16, 8:47 PM #87
Actually I am dying to see how you can bring up Obama in this thread...
>>untie shoes
2010-10-16, 8:48 PM #88
Apparently Obama did cocaine during ESB, didn't you know?
2010-10-16, 8:51 PM #89
was obama even born in like 1900 or whenever they filmed empire strikes back.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2010-10-16, 8:55 PM #90
Originally posted by Vornskr:
Apparently Obama did cocaine during ESB, didn't you know?

The nuance of this post makes me smile.
>>untie shoes
2010-10-16, 10:20 PM #91
I was just trying to communicate on your intelligence levels here, and I was a little drunk last night to.

And you base this petty insult on... what?
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2010-10-16, 10:44 PM #92
Originally posted by Deadman:
And you base this petty insult on... what?

Just drop it and let it rest ok! now I can see why you are named deadman.
He who controls the spice controls the universe-
2010-10-16, 11:40 PM #93
No Emon I think you have it backwards and you completely misunderstand what I meant by my sarcasm. I was inebriated in order to lower myself to your intelligence level, and by the way you have no clue what my intelligence quote may have been analyzed at. So do me a big favor please.

1: do not judge my level of intelligence, cause personally you do not know me from Adam.

2: You stop flaming me and I will not flame right back at you in return.

So do me favor please, Get off my ass.

Now that you're sober your English got better, but other than that you're pretty much the same.

By the way, if you're drinking so you can "lower yourself to the intelligence level" of someone on an internet forum, that's a bit troubling. Seems like problematic substance use.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2010-10-17, 7:54 AM #94
Originally posted by Antony:
Actually I am dying to see how you can bring up Obama in this thread...

It was going to go something like this: How is it even news that the attractive young actress did coke while filming the popular movie? Now if she was an attractive, young, somewhat black, future president of the United States, that would be news!
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2010-10-17, 8:02 AM #95
Originally posted by Wookie06:
It was going to go something like this: How is it even news that the attractive young actress did coke while filming the popular movie? Now if she was an attractive, young, somewhat black, future president of the United States, that would be news!

I think you're right. If Carrie Fisher were discovered to be an attractive, young, somewhat black, future president of the United States, that would be news.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2010-10-17, 8:54 AM #96
Yeah, but are we really still shocked that the president has drug use in his past? I mean, we should be pretty used to that at this point.
>>untie shoes
2010-10-17, 8:58 AM #97
Was Bush's alcoholism big news?
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2010-10-17, 9:02 AM #98
Alcoholism and past cocaine use.
>>untie shoes
2010-10-17, 9:42 AM #99
Yeah, pretty much.

2010-10-17, 3:46 PM #100
Originally posted by Antony:
Yeah, but are we really still shocked that the president has drug use in his past? I mean, we should be pretty used to that at this point.

I will totally vote any politician who is a coke-head, alcoholic, womanizer (or slut), providing their policies are retarded. Reason: There's no "scandal story" to tie up the media.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2010-10-19, 8:41 PM #101
Guys, I just wanted to acknowledge that this has actually been confirmed now.

2010-10-19, 10:20 PM #102
"Princess Leia really was in galaxy far, far, away while shooting the "Star Wars" sequel, as Carrie Fisher recently admitted to snorting cocaine on set."

:XD:
My blawgh.
2010-10-20, 6:53 PM #103
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2010-10-20, 7:09 PM #104
Hmmm... I wonder why Fox couldn't manage to find a picture of Carrie Fisher from Empire Strikes Back to include with their article? You know, from the movie that they're actually writing about?

:rolleyes:
2010-10-20, 7:19 PM #105
Better yet, find one of her doing coke for Christ's sake!

:rolleyes:

2010-10-20, 9:11 PM #106
I'd settle for one that tried a little bit harder not to be misogynistic.
2010-10-20, 11:14 PM #107
Originally posted by Vornskr:
I'd settle for one that tried a little bit harder not to be misogynistic.

That would be entirely contrary to the Fox News business model.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2010-10-21, 2:22 PM #108
Well, I don't agree that posting a picture of her character from the OT is misogynistic but I do disagree with MacFarlane's post. They've never posted any misogynistic pictures of Helen Thomas and they've ran plenty of stories on her.

2010-10-22, 12:51 AM #109
Wookie, your most recent post in this thread is dumb in at least five different ways.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2010-10-23, 7:00 AM #110
Sorry, I must be slipping.

↑ Up to the top!