Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → What are your self-identified bad character traits?
What are your self-identified bad character traits?
2010-11-14, 2:34 AM #41
I'm brilliant but lazy.

That's what I let myself believe.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2010-11-14, 5:10 AM #42
same as fastgamerr, I am just too lazy to apply myself to stuff.
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2010-11-14, 7:35 AM #43
I day-dream too much. It doesn't even matter where I am. I sort of go in to a trance & forget where I am. I also listen to a lot of ambient music which makes the "trances" twice as bad. It causes me to do anything from missing my exits on the interstate (I sometimes drive 10-15 minutes beyond before I realize what's happening) to slicing the tip of my thumb off when dicing tomatoes at home/work (that's as abrupt as waking up from a nightmare). Sometimes I'm thinking about the past (usually playing over in my head a million ways that I could've changed something) but more often I'm fantasizing about the "future". These "trances" are in great detail too. They're basically like really vivid dreams that I can control. I'm a bit obsessive-compulsive & love repetition so that's generally what sets it off (the beat of an ambient song, the pyramid shape that I make by tapping my fingers (I've done this for as long as I can remember[see chart below]), or slicing 20 tomatoes all in the exact same manner).

f1(1)-f2(2)-f3(3)-f4(4)-f5(5)
f5(1)-f4(2)-f3(3)-f2(4)
f1(1)-f1(2)-f2(3)
f3(1)-f4(2)
f5(1)

f# = finger#
(#) = tap#
? :)
2010-11-14, 7:47 AM #44
drugs are bad mmkay
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2010-11-14, 8:19 AM #45
- i dont apply myself to things im capable of doing because im horrible with self motivation.
- i sleep alot.
- ive always been a super sensitive person and its gotten even worse with all the hormones from the pregnancy.
- im loud.
- im often too sarcastic for my own good.
- i sometimes come off as a ***** even if i dont mean to.
I'm proud of my life and the things that I have done, proud of myself and the loner I've become.
2010-11-14, 6:17 PM #46
Terrible self motivation. I'll mean to get some work done, then sit on the computer and blow an hour doing literally nothing. Like right now.

When I get frustrated I tend to get violent towards the inanimate object that is responsible for my frustration. I tend to scream curse words very loudly and punch/slam/otherwise damage objects. My keyboard slide-out shelf is currently broken because I slammed it shut as hard as I could (sending the keyboard flying off the back of it and down onto the floor by my feet) a few days ago when my computer kept telling me my internet was down and I couldn't view any web sites but could somehow still chat with people on Digsby.

↑ Up to the top!