Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Last day for Minecraft Alpha passes!
Last day for Minecraft Alpha passes!
2010-12-23, 1:30 AM #41
Originally posted by Fett 316:
This is a bit random, but I was crafting some stuff in a cave I dug out a few blocks from my spawn point when I started hearing weird noises... I went outside and found a portal just sittin there... is this normal??:psyduck:

Was it made of obsidian?
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2010-12-23, 1:51 AM #42
I went to the Minecraft website because of this thread and tried out the classic (outdated!!!) singleplayer version. I was entertained for an hour or so. I couldn't imagine harvesting all of the **** I got for free in this version though, so why should I pay to play the latest version? Why should I pay for any version?
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2010-12-23, 8:01 AM #43
Originally posted by drizzt2k2:
I went to the Minecraft website because of this thread and tried out the classic (outdated!!!) singleplayer version. I was entertained for an hour or so. I couldn't imagine harvesting all of the **** I got for free in this version though, so why should I pay to play the latest version? Why should I pay for any version?

Players enjoy harvesting that stuff because it's a virtual skinner box. It's more addicting that way than having an unlimited amount from the beginning.
I'm just a little boy.
2010-12-23, 11:27 AM #44
Originally posted by Fett 316:
This is a bit random, but I was crafting some stuff in a cave I dug out a few blocks from my spawn point when I started hearing weird noises... I went outside and found a portal just sittin there... is this normal??:psyduck:

From my understanding, it's super rare, but yes, Portals can appear on their own.

↑ Up to the top!