Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I have to ask. (He didn't have to ask)
I have to ask. (He didn't have to ask)
2011-08-17, 6:37 PM #1
Male nipples.

This has been bugging me, which is weird because this hasn't come across my mind before. Do any of you males get any sort of stimulation from your nipples? I'm serious, and I'm not talking about the skin around those little guys (sensual touching on the chest I can experience).

Male nipples are considered erogenous zones, but I don't get stimulation from them whatsoever, despite the best efforts from a partner (women, Baconfish, women). Biting, etc. Not a big problem (?) though, but I never considered them to be ...sensitive for guys.

Eh.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2011-08-17, 7:16 PM #2
you had sex with baconfish.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2011-08-17, 7:21 PM #3
i am a male who has never felt nipple pleasure, but from what i understand female nipples are suppose to be quite stimulating
2011-08-17, 8:25 PM #4
I've never even heard of male nipples being sensual. I've talked to girls that have said they like nibbling at them but haven't had a reaction from the male except maybe to laugh at their silliness.
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2011-08-17, 8:42 PM #5
I've had chicks bite the living hell out of mine, and it definitely garners a reaction. I don't know if it's a locational thing, or if it's just awesome that they're being nasty.
>>untie shoes
2011-08-17, 9:17 PM #6
I've heard of this and I think it's definitely a real thing for some guys, but no one's ever tried it on me, and I know I don't get anything out of touching them myself.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2011-08-17, 9:29 PM #7
Eh, add me to the list of nay.
2011-08-17, 9:50 PM #8
Naw, I'm way too ticklish. I shrink away anytime someone tries to touch my milk duds.
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2011-08-17, 11:48 PM #9
No. They do get hard while I'm on the crapper, though.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2011-08-18, 12:04 AM #10
It's very stimulating when someone touches, licks or sucks on my nipples. Everyone that I've been with has done these things so I suppose that I just assumed that everyone must enjoy it (I'd assume they'd done it to past lovers as well). It's much the same feeling as when a girl teases my ear with her lips & tongue.
? :)
2011-08-18, 12:14 AM #11
You've all had sex. :(
2011-08-18, 1:26 AM #12
No, but I've had nipple action
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2011-08-18, 3:40 AM #13
there's this series called 21st century sex and its all about sex right and one episode was about weird sex stuff i guess and it had a guy in a wheelchair that couldn't feel his legs or his wiener too i suppose and his girlfriend would get him off by doing stuff like biting his nipples seriously she did it on camera and she bit the dudes nipple and stretched the skin like a foot off his chest like some rubber man ****
2011-08-18, 4:37 AM #14
Originally posted by Tracer:
you had sex with baconfish.

Naw, I don't go for Asians. Unless they're Pommy.

And no, no nipple stuff.
nope.
2011-08-18, 5:43 AM #15
Originally posted by Tibby:
You've all had sex. :(

It's ok, I'm a virgin too, I could've lost it a few times but I'm too proud to lose it to some random drunk broad

Rather save it for a worthwhile occasion/woman
2011-08-18, 6:01 AM #16
I was going to add witty or pithy $0.02, being a girl and all, but everything I came up with was a bit :huh:
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2011-08-18, 6:02 AM #17
Originally posted by Couchman:
It's ok, I'm a virgin too, I could've lost it a few times but I'm too proud to lose it to some random drunk broad

Rather save it for a worthwhile occasion/woman

In a way, this explains your thread.
2011-08-18, 6:31 AM #18
I imagine if something was in my ass they would be a great deal more sensitive, but nobody ever gets the response out of me that I get out of women, so I always assumed that women had more excitable nipples
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2011-08-18, 7:59 AM #19
I have to ask... Why do you imagine that sticking something up your ass would make your nipples more sensitive?

As for me, it's pretty much this:

Originally posted by Mentat:
It's very stimulating when someone touches, licks or sucks on my nipples. Everyone that I've been with has done these things so I suppose that I just assumed that everyone must enjoy it (I'd assume they'd done it to past lovers as well). It's much the same feeling as when a girl teases my ear with her lips & tongue.

A bit surprised it's not the same for everyone, but hey, different strokes for different folks, right? Hehe.
幻術
2011-08-18, 8:09 AM #20
Girls with large chests don't have particularly sensitive nipples either
2011-08-18, 8:23 AM #21
I don't mind a bit of nipple action.
"Honey, you got real ugly."
2011-08-18, 8:34 AM #22
Originally posted by Koobie:
I have to ask... Why do you imagine that sticking something up your ass would make your nipples more sensitive?

Because that is the experience I have had with various partners! (i realized how vague this is afterwards but I'm just going to let you *******s have this one)

also, like sugarless said, I find that the larger a woman's breasts, the more she seems to roll her eyes if I seem fixated on them, no matter what I'm doing.

Which is fine because there are much more exciting and sensitive spots for most women.
2011-08-18, 9:58 AM #23
Originally posted by sugarless:

Really? Didn't know that. Why is that?

Also, I can join Tibby and Couchman's club.

So I can't really give you an answer on the OP. But as far as I can tell, I don't. It's just a light tickling feeling, like my earlobe or my hairline.
2011-08-18, 10:06 AM #24

:tfti:
nope.
2011-08-18, 10:47 AM #25

This is not always true. I dated a girl with big tatas and she would bruise if I even sucked on them.
>>untie shoes
2011-08-18, 11:01 AM #26
yeah, senstive, but erogenous?
2011-08-18, 11:03 AM #27
Originally posted by Spook:
yeah, senstive, but erogenous?

Right, that's what I meant.
2011-08-18, 12:35 PM #28
i would say yes, kind of. i mean its not like oh my god amazing, but yeah, its nice.
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2011-08-18, 1:03 PM #29

this hasnt been the case in my recent experience. My girlfriend has rather large bosoms and she can near orgasm off of nipple play.

sorry didn't mean to sound like ragna, I'm just pointing out a discrepancy.
2011-08-18, 1:45 PM #30
Sorry, you guys are right. I should have said many girls with large chests don't have particularly sensitive nipples. Many girls with smaller chests do have more sensitive nipples. You'll find exceptions to both blanket statements.
2011-08-18, 1:50 PM #31
We must start a research program on this issue immediately.
2011-08-18, 2:43 PM #32
Originally posted by Al Ciao:
Really? Didn't know that. Why is that?

I think the most common theory is that the nerves in larger breasts are stretched, decreasing sensitivity.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2011-08-18, 3:06 PM #33
this thread is so hot
:master:
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2011-08-18, 3:23 PM #34
Originally posted by ECHOMAN:
We must start a research program on this issue immediately.

Well, if in a very general way we consider anything from a full C and up to be "large" and a medium C down "smaller" then in my experience smaller is 5 for 5 have been quite sensitive. With larger, it is 1 out of two were quite sensitive.
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2011-08-18, 4:07 PM #35
Originally posted by Michael MacFarlane:
I've heard of this and I think it's definitely a real thing for some guys, but no one's ever tried it on me, and I know I don't get anything out of touching them myself.

Yeah, this.
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2011-08-18, 5:21 PM #36
My experience with a large breasted girl was pretty positive when it came to nipple action. She was a DD. Though ice can be pretty stimulating. My nipples are pretty much just for decoration.
My blawgh.
2011-08-18, 5:29 PM #37
Whilst people are talking about sensitive stuff I have a question for those of you that are circumsised. Is the head still particularly sensitive? Having that thing uncovered when it's not being put to good use gets very uncomfortable fast in my experience.

:tfti:
nope.
2011-08-18, 5:32 PM #38
so hot

oh yes
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2011-08-18, 5:56 PM #39
this whole echoman-tracer-baconfish thing has got to ****ing stop already
2011-08-18, 6:18 PM #40
hey man you should join me in tf2 sometime

i am the heavy
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY