Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I have to ask. (He didn't have to ask)
I have to ask. (He didn't have to ask)
2011-08-18, 6:20 PM #41
Echo brings the looks, I bring the charm and Tracer brings the sweet, sweet jazz.
nope.
2011-08-18, 6:46 PM #42
Originally posted by Baconfish:
Whilst people are talking about sensitive stuff I have a question for those of you that are circumsised. Is the head still particularly sensitive? Having that thing uncovered when it's not being put to good use gets very uncomfortable fast in my experience.

:tfti:

I even roll commando and I don't really miss anything. Glans is still the most sensitive and awesome area ever.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2011-08-18, 8:20 PM #43
Originally posted by ECHOMAN:
Male nipples.

Do any of you males get any sort of stimulation from your nipples? .

STAY AWAY FROM MY CHILDREN
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2011-08-18, 10:26 PM #44
Whilst people are talking about sensitive stuff I have a question for those of you that are circumsised. Is the head still particularly sensitive? Having that thing uncovered when it's not being put to good use gets very uncomfortable fast in my experience.

yeah but not rub-against-your-shorts-and-jizz sensitive.
2011-08-18, 11:08 PM #45
Whilst people are talking about sensitive stuff I have a question for those of you that are circumsised. Is the head still particularly sensitive?

Yep.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2011-08-19, 4:38 AM #46
Well, it looks like Baconfish's question has been answered already.

Baconfish, you should totally get circumcised. >.>
2011-08-19, 5:16 AM #47
No, it looks weird.
nope.
2011-08-19, 6:25 AM #48
No, it looks weird.

No, it looks weird uncircumcised. Believe me, I know. They showed us pics in sex ed class in middle school. :huh:
2011-08-19, 8:53 AM #49

Yeah, it's still plenty sensitive. Never had a problem with it getting irritated... Have had plenty of amazing sex with it. Never had anyone complain that it was "missing" a little something. Pretty much can't Imagine that I'm missing out on anything mind blowing.
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2011-08-20, 7:36 AM #50
I'm turned off by nipple-play. One of my first girlfriends tried sucking on my nipple once and it killed my wood immediately, and even accidental brushes have wrecked my ****. I warn girls now, and sometimes keep my shirt on if it's chillier.

As far as circumcision, it's going to vary for every guy. It's been determined that removing the foreskin exposes the sensitive glans, and depending on how much the kid masturbates, or what kind of cloths and care he gives it, it will either become damaged and less responsive, or be uncomfortable and highly sensitive. As an anti-circumcision advocate, I would argue that it's irrelevant what looks good, as a grown man should be given the choice about his penis and it shouldn't be decided at birth by his parents.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2011-08-20, 8:46 AM #51
I love getting my nipples licked and sucked (gently), but it's more of a psychological thing than a physical one. It's nice to know a girl likes you enough to pay attention / worship other parts of your body. I'm a dominator though, so I can only take so much of it before I start my Zone of ****ing.
2011-08-20, 9:41 AM #52
Originally posted by JediKirby:
IAs far as circumcision, it's going to vary for every guy. It's been determined that removing the foreskin exposes the sensitive glans, and depending on how much the kid masturbates, or what kind of cloths and care he gives it, it will either become damaged and less responsive, or be uncomfortable and highly sensitive. As an anti-circumcision advocate, I would argue that it's irrelevant what looks good, as a grown man should be given the choice about his penis and it shouldn't be decided at birth by his parents.

I honestly think it depends. I had enough of the foreskin removed at birth that I have enough to sheath my sword when not in use and enough open that when I'm aroused, its ready to rock. I think moderation is key there.
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2011-08-20, 9:51 AM #53
Sounds like you had a pretty long foreskin to start with.
nope.
2011-08-20, 10:16 AM #54
They say that being circumcised is one of the key contributors to erectile disfunction.
>>untie shoes
2011-08-20, 11:57 AM #55
"Honey, you got real ugly."
2011-08-20, 12:07 PM #56
Originally posted by Antony:
They say that being circumcised is one of the key contributors to erectile disfunction.

The same could be said for having a wang.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2011-08-20, 1:22 PM #57
Well no ****. You mean you can only have dick problems if you have a dick?
>>untie shoes
2011-08-20, 4:06 PM #58
Well no ****. You mean you can only have dick problems if you have a dick?

WE NEED TO GET SCIENTISTS ON THIS PUZZLING CONUNDRUM
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2011-08-20, 10:27 PM #59
Ice cream also causes polio! Only time I've ever had any "issues" was during a period of extreme stress.
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2011-08-21, 1:09 PM #60
Originally posted by sugarless:
Sorry, you guys are right. I should have said many girls with large chests don't have particularly sensitive nipples. Many girls with smaller chests do have more sensitive nipples. You'll find exceptions to both blanket statements.

I don't know that there's really a quantitative scientific approach to this, but I can say that the women I've been with have had a fair variety of bosom sizes, and they've all seemed to enjoy their nipples. Personally I've got teacup-boobs, and my nipples are directly connected to the quick-release derailleurs on my knees.

Originally posted by Koobie:
I have to ask... Why do you imagine that sticking something up your ass would make your nipples more sensitive?

Not sure if this was meant as a rhetorical question, but are you familiar with the existence of the prostate?
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2011-08-21, 1:20 PM #61
Originally posted by Dormouse:
...but are you familiar with the existence of the prostate?

Oh I am... I've been with some kinky *****es.
>>untie shoes
2011-08-21, 3:29 PM #62
Oh I am... I've been with some kinky *****es.

Ewwy. I thought I was kinky... but I would NEVER allow anything up my own ******* (finger, toy, etc)...
2011-08-21, 3:32 PM #63
That's because you're the kind of guy that thinks if a chick sticks a finger in your ass it makes you gay.
>>untie shoes
2011-08-21, 4:05 PM #64
Originally posted by Outlaw Torn:
I honestly think it depends. I had enough of the foreskin removed at birth that I have enough to sheath my sword when not in use and enough open that when I'm aroused, its ready to rock. I think moderation is key there.

Hm. I was under the impression circumcision is an entriely "all or nothing" affair.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2011-08-21, 4:24 PM #65
Yeah, I thought so too, but that is clearly not the case with me.
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2011-08-21, 4:39 PM #66
That's because you're gay.
fixed
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'

↑ Up to the top!