Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → People who are overly touchy
People who are overly touchy
2011-09-15, 6:01 PM #1
Are overly tactile people annoying to anyone else?

I'm talking about people who are always doing random titty twisters, the punches on the arm, wet willies, and other random annoying touchy ****

I have a friend who will always do this stuff to everyone else in our group of friends and its so obnoxious, i hate when people touch me in such stupid manners, nothing is more awkward/immature than when your with a group of people and some ******* in the group randomly leaps at someone for a titty twister or tries to trip/knock them over or some ****, im just going to start walking away and leaving whenever this happens

Who else is a victim of this embarrassment in public?
2011-09-15, 6:18 PM #2
Are you in middle school? Hang out with man-children? I haven't seen/done any of these things since maybe 7th grade.
2011-09-15, 6:25 PM #3
what the ****
2011-09-15, 7:15 PM #4
you sound boring.
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2011-09-15, 7:20 PM #5
Make your friend watch Contagion.
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2011-09-15, 7:20 PM #6
Originally posted by mb:
you sound boring.

Now, see, our friend MB here, he can twist a nipple...
omnia mea mecum porto
2011-09-15, 7:37 PM #7
*twiIIiIiIist*
2011-09-15, 7:47 PM #8
I know you want me to squeal, or perhaps giggle like a tainted schoolgirl, but goddammit, I won't do it, mb!
omnia mea mecum porto
2011-09-15, 7:52 PM #9
Punch him in the face.
2011-09-15, 8:05 PM #10
thats exactly what im saying, all of my friends think it is childish, yet this kid will just suddenly go douche every now and then and be a super piece of ****, i cant even explain how annoying i find it, why do some people feel the need to always have their hands on someone else or their things
2011-09-15, 8:12 PM #11
Shut up, ya butt!
2011-09-15, 11:11 PM #12
I imagine excessive touchy/tomfoolery could get annoying, but I have to say you sound a bit, uptight. Just give the guy a good nut tap and he'll simmer down.
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2011-09-15, 11:45 PM #13
People like that are usually just physically lonely.
Find him a girlfriend or boyfriend as it may be. Problem solved.
2011-09-16, 1:47 AM #14
I don't know anyone over the age of 21 that still does that sort of thing. I would probably not hang out with anyone that was.
? :)
2011-09-16, 2:03 AM #15
I can't stand it when people touch me. It usually provokes a response of "Hey, none of that ****." and then I move on with whatever.

Titty twisters get your fingers broken. If you're lucky, not all of them. ):<
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2011-09-16, 4:09 AM #16
Yeah, that is extremely childish. I used to dope slap my best friend upside the head all the time in high school, and he never complained, but I eventually figured out how stupid I was being.

Oh, when I first read the thread title, I wondered if it had to do with tactile stuff or oversensitivity.

Maybe both? :P

Kidding, that is extremely annoying. Tell him to stop, kick him in the nads, or stop hanging out with him. Maybe all three.
2011-09-16, 5:50 AM #17
In my old band the Singer used to slap me in the back of the arm randomly, which pissed me off. Then one day I picked that skinny **** up and dropped him on his head. That stopped quick.
2011-09-16, 6:30 AM #18
Dear lord you are ****ing stupid.
2011-09-16, 7:29 AM #19
Originally posted by mb:

I thought my stupidity was obvious to everyone already. :P
2011-09-16, 7:38 AM #20
No no, not you. I like you! I was referring to dropping someone ON THEIR HEAD because they slapped your ARM.
2011-09-16, 8:01 AM #21
Originally posted by mb:
No no, not you. I like you! I was referring to dropping someone ON THEIR HEAD because they slapped your ARM.

Eh, I admit out of context it sounds really stupid and even psychotic, but for all we know it could've been a relentless thing with many many warnings and threats etc.
Not saying it's the best of choices, just saying it sounds like it might not be as bad as it sounds.
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2011-09-16, 10:00 AM #22
My old room mate used to always draw dicks on my face with a Sharpie when I was asleep. I warned him repeatedly. He did not listen. I woke up one morning with dicks drawn all over my face, walked into his bedroom, dragged him out of bed, and smashed his face off of the hardwood floor about 20 times until he promised to never do it again.

I think I might have overreacted. Then again I did ask him to stop doing it about 30 times.
>>untie shoes
2011-09-16, 10:02 AM #23
That's bizarre.

Are you sure he didn't do anything else while you were asleep?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2011-09-16, 10:11 AM #24
Originally posted by Deadman:
Not saying it's the best of choices, just saying it sounds like it might not be as bad as it sounds.

Dropping someone on their head is always bad. Maybe the kid didnt break his skull, but still what the ****.
2011-09-16, 10:37 AM #25
Originally posted by ECHOMAN:
That's bizarre.

Are you sure he didn't do anything else while you were asleep?

I don't know... It was something all of his friends from high school did. A bunch of them all went to the same college and if you ever hung out with anyone, before the night was over, dicks would be drawn on faces. They did a lot of annoying ****, but once they realized I had a penchant for flipping out and beating the hell out of them, they kind of left me alone.
>>untie shoes
2011-09-16, 7:48 PM #26
Originally posted by mb:
No no, not you. I like you!

Thanks! :)

Originally posted by Antony:
I think I might have overreacted.

Understatement of the year? LOL

Then again, maybe not. That dick-drawing is just beyond dumb. Done once and only once as a prank, maybe. But they were just so asinine we need a new superlative to describe it.
2011-09-16, 11:11 PM #27
Like many others, I have never seen or done any of that stuff in years.

THAT SAID....

If one of my friends DID happen to grab my dick or try to give me a wet willy, I'd get him back good and be proud, not whine in the internet about it.
2011-09-17, 12:30 AM #28
Originally posted by Dash_rendar:
If one of my friends DID happen to grab my dick I'd get him back good and be proud

Good man. It's not nice to only take and never give back.
2011-09-17, 12:59 AM #29
[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/garosaon/smiley/FGRwut.png]

u guys R wierd
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2011-09-17, 1:53 AM #30
Originally posted by mb:

Your still mad about your ****ty Lady GaGa music, its ok.

As deadman said, it wasn't as bad as it sounds, I picked the kid up and flipped him on a couch, merely to show him I could clearly manhandle him and to cut the **** out. As deadman also stated, this was after several warnings.

The fact that this even needs clarification is "****ing stupid".
2011-09-17, 6:07 AM #31
No I'm really not.

But you're right, how dare I think dropping someone on their head is a dangerous thing.
2011-09-17, 6:32 AM #32
I had a roommate in college who, on finals week of all things, decided to go to his girlfriend's for the weekend. Nothing unusual there right? Well, she was 16, still living with an apparently over-bearing father. So, I have a final on Monday morning at 7 am. 2 am rolls around and the phone in the dorm room starts ringing. Its the dad, wondering where my roommate is with his daughter. I told him I have no clue. 30 minutes later, he calls again, asking if he's back. I tell him no, promptly hang up. This goes on til about 4 am. He threatens to call the cop on my roommate. I told him to go ahead, but to leave me the hell alone. For safe measure, I unplug the phones and got to sleep.

Needless to say, I was kinda upset with my roommate. He walks in the door, I ask him if he had a good weekend, he says yes. I grab him by the throat and slam him into the wall and actually have him hanging off his feet. I told him that I don't care what he does with his free time, but the next time his problems start bugging me, especially before a final that is worth a letter grade, he will be tossed out the window in our room. We lived on the 14th floor of the dorm. I moved out that semester.
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2011-09-17, 6:36 AM #33
Originally posted by mb:
But you're right, how dare I think dropping someone on their head is a dangerous thing.

Probably because xnumbers made it sound more dangerous than it was at first (no couch mentioned), in order to illustrate his annoyance with that guy and perhaps appear as a bit of a tough guy.
2011-09-17, 8:18 AM #34
Originally posted by x25064:
Your still mad about your ****ty Lady GaGa music, its ok.

Haha wow. Way to bring up something completely unrelated.
>>untie shoes
2011-09-17, 8:21 AM #35
Originally posted by Outlaw Torn:
I had a roommate in college who, on finals week of all things, decided to go to his girlfriend's for the weekend. Nothing unusual there right? Well, she was 16, still living with an apparently over-bearing father. So, I have a final on Monday morning at 7 am. 2 am rolls around and the phone in the dorm room starts ringing. Its the dad, wondering where my roommate is with his daughter. I told him I have no clue. 30 minutes later, he calls again, asking if he's back. I tell him no, promptly hang up. This goes on til about 4 am. He threatens to call the cop on my roommate. I told him to go ahead, but to leave me the hell alone. For safe measure, I unplug the phones and got to sleep.

Needless to say, I was kinda upset with my roommate. He walks in the door, I ask him if he had a good weekend, he says yes. I grab him by the throat and slam him into the wall and actually have him hanging off his feet. I told him that I don't care what he does with his free time, but the next time his problems start bugging me, especially before a final that is worth a letter grade, he will be tossed out the window in our room. We lived on the 14th floor of the dorm. I moved out that semester.

OMFG YU CULD HAV SRSLY HURT HEMMM!!!!!!!!!111!1!1!!!! U R SO ****ING STUPED!!!1!1!!1
2011-09-17, 8:37 AM #36
Haha wow. Way to bring up something completely unrelated.

Self-fulfilling thread title.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2011-09-17, 9:13 AM #37
Since apparently this thread is now about flipping out on people, here's the only two real instances of me doing so in my lifetime, both of them during gradeschool.

The first time I think was like, ugh, 6th grade? Can't remember. Anyway, we had those crappy chair+desk combos in the classroom, and some kids were being pricks as usual before class. They were throwing paper and crap at me, so I told them to knock it off. They didn't, so I stood up, walked back to one of their desks (one of them sat a couple seats behind me) and flipped his desk, with him in it. It shut them up for a while.

The second time I wasn't even really violent. It was in 7th grade, with one of the *******s from before plus a couple new guys he befriended to pick on me again. This time it was in the hallway after lunch (hallways are pretty clear at that time, not everyone ate at the same time of course). He was talking crap, I told him to knock it off, he shot back this time and said he could take me easily. I walked right up to his face and told him "I have been in more pain in one day than you could dish out in a year. I've been in pain so horrible that morphine couldn't get rid of all of it. I may suck at fighting, but I can guarantee you I will outlast you, and I got a lot more motivation to." At that point he went "Yea, whatever." and walked away. I was actually surprised at the time, I thought for sure he'd actually end up fighting me. Later I told the faculty about what had been going on (and one of them made the mistake of picking on me in sight of a teacher) and they got chewed out. Never really got picked on after.

It was pretty funny, when I told the faculty they were picking on me like crazy (this was more than just your usual BS you get, it was day in, day out, you can't even concentrate on class crap), they assumed they were picking on me because of my leg. Ironically I've never been picked on for it, at least not by bullies. :P
2011-09-17, 10:07 AM #38
Originally posted by x25064:
OMFG YU CULD HAV SRSLY HURT HEMMM!!!!!!!!!111!1!1!!!! U R SO ****ING STUPED!!!1!1!!1
I already said you were right. You're very good at handling men.
2011-09-17, 11:48 AM #39
Originally posted by Cool Matty:
The first time I think was like, ugh, 6th grade? Can't remember. Anyway, we had those crappy chair+desk combos in the classroom, and some kids were being pricks as usual before class. They were throwing paper and crap at me, so I told them to knock it off. They didn't, so I stood up, walked back to one of their desks (one of them sat a couple seats behind me) and flipped his desk, with him in it. It shut them up for a while.

That is pretty awesome, CM.
>>untie shoes
2011-09-17, 2:57 PM #40
That is pretty awesome, CM.

I agree. We need to get Krig the Viking in here, tell his stories about flipping out.

↑ Up to the top!