Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Rick Perry makes a strong truthful statement.
Rick Perry makes a strong truthful statement.
2011-12-11, 2:02 PM #41
Originally posted by Couchman:
Isn't Bachmann the one who called for an end to masterbation or something like that? Holy **** I'de have a life sentence.

No, that was Christine O'Donnell, who ran for senate in Delaware and got the **** beat out of her.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor
2011-12-11, 2:17 PM #42
Bachmann is also unbelievably stupid and ignorant, in addition to being crazy and a genuinely terrible person. I know "more crazy than stupid" isn't saying much but it's worth clarifying.

Paul isn't stupid or crazy. He is ignorant, though; most of his ideas come from The Economist, which exclusively publishes one-sided pop econ analyses. I suppose it might not be a big problem since Americans are accustomed to having media companies setting policy.

Cain is iconic of the bumbling managerial class who (in aggregate) are responsible for the wastes and excesses that have gradually reduced America from an industrial and technological powerhouse to an IP banana republic which has to enforce your comparative advantage in the world market by decree. He isn't any better or worse than his peers. That's the only reason he ever got as popular as he did.
2011-12-11, 2:49 PM #43
Originally posted by Jon`C:
IP banana republic

I like this. I'm using it.
"If you watch television news, you will know less about the world than if you just drink gin straight out of the bottle."
--Garrison Keillor

↑ Up to the top!