Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Problem accessing jkhub.net (Now MOVED!)
Problem accessing jkhub.net (Now MOVED!)
2012-04-21, 4:39 PM #41
Ok, so far, when I logged in, changed to [url]www.jkhub.net[/url], I'm able to log in. Did a test upload to a project, worked. Tried to add a news item on the project, failed. Project Forums work, and other forums.
Edward's Cognative Hazards
2012-04-21, 5:17 PM #42
Originally posted by Edward:
Ok, so far, when I logged in, changed to www.jkhub.net, I'm able to log in. Did a test upload to a project, worked. Tried to add a news item on the project, failed. Project Forums work, and other forums.

Same thing here.
2012-04-22, 1:07 PM #43
I can't log in either.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2012-04-22, 1:26 PM #44
To those who can't login, make sure the domain when you try to login is [url]www.jkhub.net[/url]. When you log in, you will be redirected to jkhub.massassi.net (sorry, haven't tracked down what's causing that), but the cookie (you are browsing with cookies enabled, right?) will be set for the [url]www.jkhub.net[/url] domain. Change the domain back to that and you should be logged in. If that's not what you're seeing, please give me more details as to exactly what you're trying and what the result is. Thanks.
2012-04-22, 1:35 PM #45
IF YOU WANT SOMETHING DONE RIGHT, GOTTA DO IT YOURSELF.

Looking into it now.
2012-04-22, 2:13 PM #46
FIXED.

Two problems:
1. The PHPBB forum config was not reset to jkhub.net (server_name). I fixed that.
2. You keep insisting on using [url]www.jkhub.net[/url] which is terrible bad and dumb. The cookies were being set to [url]www.jkhub.net[/url] and due to inconsistencies, this means that the cookie only works at [url]www..[/url] I fixed it so that it works across the entire jkhub.net domain instead.

THOSE OF YOU HAVING ISSUES: You may need to delete your cookies in order for the fix to apply. It shouldn't be necessary, but it might be.
2012-04-22, 2:40 PM #47
Originally posted by Cool Matty:
IF YOU WANT SOMETHING DONE RIGHT, GOTTA DO IT YOURSELF.

Looking into it now.

In this thread:

Cool Matty discusses why he doesn't enjoy handjobs
2012-04-22, 2:49 PM #48
Works now. Thanks.
Magrucko Daines and the Crypt of Crola (2007)
Magrucko Daines and the Dark Youth (2010)
Magrucko Daines and the Vertical City (2016)
2012-04-22, 3:31 PM #49
It all worked. Thank you.

↑ Up to the top!