Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Conservative Clearinghouse 2012: "Christian" Americans react to gay marriage
Conservative Clearinghouse 2012: "Christian" Americans react to gay marriage
2012-06-09, 1:35 PM #201
Originally posted by Darth_Alran:
how do i get in on this?

Here's a step-by-step.

1.) Buy a controlling interest in a well-reputed but modestly-successful business.
2.) Replace the board of directors with your own employees.
3.) Replace the officers with people who will do whatever you say (i.e. "suckers.")
4.) Order the company to sell bonds. Instead of investing, order the company to issue dividends out of the bond sales.
5.) If you are successful, you will have made a profit by this point.
6.) Continue selling bonds until the business is insolvent. Thanks to the limitation of liability, you have now successfully stolen money from the bond holders.
7.) Deduct your capital losses to offset your dividend taxes.
2012-06-09, 2:25 PM #202
hmmm. i dont think i can make it past step 1... so i think ill have some soup.
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2012-06-09, 6:34 PM #203
No, that's all wrong, Jon`C! The period goes after the parentheses!

(Celebrate national punctuation day.)

Heil Webster!
2012-06-09, 8:15 PM #204
Reverend Jones, you've just made yourself a marked man.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2012-06-10, 10:42 AM #205
So it does. Hm.
2012-06-10, 7:58 PM #206
Only if it's not a full sentence though. Then it goes inside.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2012-06-10, 9:08 PM #207
Originally posted by Jon`C:
So it does. Hm.

Alright, gigs up, since you've been corrected I want more. You have demonstrated a level of intelligence beyond any member of this forum, I request the following information from you if you don't mind

1) Basic Residence
2) Age
3) Occupation

Who are you? What are you?
2012-06-10, 9:26 PM #208
mold-gutted hovel in the projects/13/investment banker
2012-06-10, 9:48 PM #209
Originally posted by Couchman:
Alright, gigs up, since you've been corrected I want more. You have demonstrated a level of intelligence beyond any member of this forum, I request the following information from you if you don't mind

1) Basic Residence
2) Age
3) Occupation

Couchman never asks me about any of these things. I think he's having an affair.
>>untie shoes
2012-06-11, 1:05 AM #210
Originally posted by Couchman:

1) Basic Residence
2) Age
3) Occupation

im still maintaining that this is pretty much the answer your looking for.

Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2012-06-11, 4:54 AM #211
Originally posted by Antony:
Couchman never asks me about any of these things. I think he's having an affair.

I've been here awhile and suddenly feel like I have nobodys background

↑ Up to the top!