Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Do you guys have any tips for healthy eating?
Do you guys have any tips for healthy eating?
2012-06-01, 10:36 PM #41
If he dies, he dies.
>>untie shoes
2012-06-01, 11:31 PM #42
"Healthy" is relative. There's nothing wrong with bread in moderation, though the general rule of thumb is that you should eat more of something like multi-grain than white. You're technically (barely) within the "normal" BMI spectrum for your height & weight (not that this matters beyond a point or even at all). I personally think that cutting things totally out that you enjoy is a silly way to live, unless you have aspirations for the Olympics or something of an exceptional nature. I enjoy Bourbon, so I drink it in moderation (though I have to smuggle Buffalo Trace in to my suitcase each time I return to Paris from Kentucky). The same goes for cigarettes (I quit when my child was born, but if someone offers me one, I smoke the **** out of it) & chocolate.
? :)
2012-06-01, 11:33 PM #43
T-baby I've only been absent since the 22nd I mean it's not like or anything
2012-06-02, 3:51 AM #44
I've not missed you sopus, in fact I wish you were never born into Massassi...
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2012-09-21, 12:23 AM #45
cool story bro
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2012-09-21, 1:01 AM #46
thesaurus bot is the best bot.
2012-09-21, 1:06 AM #47
Originally posted by Andy22:
you could buy make sure, there used in assisted living facilities to sustain or obtain a wellness bodyweight, me and a few bros would grab them from the chilly and toss them down, and even after one you would experience like a stone was in your abdomen, two and you could not shift without sensation like you would toss up

So you're saying that we should eat spam?

Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2012-09-21, 2:17 AM #48
read that as eat sperm

(must've been the hot chick in the video still that confused my mind)
2012-09-21, 4:51 AM #49
Originally posted by Reverend Jones:
read that as eat sperm

Only ME! You don't wanna do that!

Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2012-09-21, 2:27 PM #50
So Tracer, how's the diet been going?

I myself have been slacking off and have resorted back to "just eat whatever" instead of "eat a lot of whatever." I'm just way too lazy to make more trips to the grocery store.
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net

↑ Up to the top!