Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Robbing the Cradle
Robbing the Cradle
2013-06-14, 5:04 AM #41
Originally posted by Gebohq:
Also, Al, here's my advice: don't try to get her involved in NeS. It'll only ruin you. :P

LOL I wasn't planning to :omg:
2013-06-14, 7:00 AM #42
So long as everything's legal, age seems pretty arbitrary in relationships anymore. I've always figured it's more about where you're at in life than exactly how old. My first love back in college was 9 years older than me, the last gal I was with was 13 years older, and the most recent one I kissed was 7 years younger. Shrug.

That said, I doubt any ian cares or is impressed whatsoever how good at kissing this girl is. If we were all still 16, you might get some props, but know your audience. Everyone I've ever been with has been quite capable of kissing well; I don't imagine it's really a particularly rare trait worth specifically pursuing or boasting about. Double-shrug.
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2013-06-14, 4:43 PM #43
Originally posted by Dormouse:
That said, I doubt any ian cares or is impressed whatsoever how good at kissing this girl is. If we were all still 16, you might get some props, but know your audience. Everyone I've ever been with has been quite capable of kissing well; I don't imagine it's really a particularly rare trait worth specifically pursuing or boasting about. Double-shrug.

True... but I haven't kissed a girl in 8 years. So it matters to me :ninja:
2013-06-14, 5:11 PM #44
... what?
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2013-06-14, 5:24 PM #45
Originally posted by Roger Spruce:
... what?

I've been busy for 8 years. :colbert:
2013-06-14, 8:03 PM #46
We can tell from those brawny yellow forearms of yours.
2013-06-15, 1:20 AM #47
2013-06-15, 5:53 AM #48
[quote=Reverend Jones]We can tell from those brawny yellow forearms of yours.[/quote]

... what?

Originally posted by Reid:
she's 20, have sex with her

don't tell her you love her, even if you do

Not planning any sex. Not planning to tell her I love her; that would catapult it from fun to serious, eh?
2013-06-15, 6:26 AM #49
Originally posted by Al Ciao:
Not planning any sex.

eat right, exercise, die anyway
2013-06-15, 7:03 AM #50
Originally posted by DrkJedi82:

LMAO No, I'm just waiting till my wedding night to have sex, is all.
2013-06-15, 7:13 AM #51

:p
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2013-06-15, 8:20 AM #52
:colbert:
2013-06-15, 8:36 AM #53

This right here is crazy talk.
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER
2013-06-15, 9:08 AM #54
Originally posted by EAH_TRISCUIT:
This right here is crazy talk.

I have never denied being crazy :awesomelon:
2013-06-15, 9:53 AM #55
Quote:
I don't want you making the same mistakes I made when I was young. Dwayne, that's your name, right? Dwayne? Listen to me, this is the voice of experience talking. Are you listening? **** a lot of women, Dwayne. I got no reason to lie to you kid, **** a lotta women. Not just one, a lot.

dot
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2013-06-15, 10:36 AM #56
Originally posted by Reid:
don't tell her you love her, even if you do

This isn't the sign of someone emotionally scarred and unable to form intimate relationships with people, no not at all.
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2013-06-15, 12:35 PM #57
:colbert:

Come on, showing off your body (again) is lame.

Anyway, don't be brainwashed be Christians. Are you an American?

Don't worry if you contract / spread something nasty; just try to gain respect among bros, that's all that matters.
2013-06-15, 1:00 PM #58
LOL I'm not a Christian, it's just my personal decision. I am indeed Murrican.
2013-06-15, 1:07 PM #59
In any event, I'm a hypocrite myself....
2013-06-15, 1:10 PM #60
I am seeing through your reverse psychology plot -- this is all merely a ploy to show her what a 'gentleman' you are once you register her at massassi.

1. Register girlfriend at massassi
2. ???
3. Get laid that very night.
2013-06-15, 1:12 PM #61
Originally posted by Reverend Jones:
I am seeing through your reverse psychology plot -- this is all merely a ploy to show her what a 'gentleman' you are once you register her at massassi.

1. Register girlfriend at massassi
2. ???
3. Get laid that very night.

Shhhhhhh, don't tell everyone my diabolical plan :ninja:
2013-06-15, 1:29 PM #62
Sorry, don't know how to play this video :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRWZlp8asyQ

(Brought to you by Ham Yoyo.)
2013-06-16, 5:05 AM #63
Not planning any sex. Not planning to tell her I love her; that would catapult it from fun to serious, eh?

You may not be planning any sex with her but someone else probably is. If you don't get it in there soon, you may be waiting another 8 years & the next chick probably won't be 20 (these are more & more difficult to come by as you age, unless you're wealthy &/or George Clooney).

P.S. What's with the whole 8 years thing anyhow? I can't help but pry. Feel free not to answer if it's something deeply personal. You mentioned that you weren't Christian but didn't actually say that you weren't religious. Are you? I can't wrap my head around the idea of a single person that isn't religious not just screwing everything with a pulse.
? :)
2013-06-16, 7:29 AM #64
Originally posted by Mentat:
You may not be planning any sex with her but someone else probably is. If you don't get it in there soon, you may be waiting another 8 years & the next chick probably won't be 20 (these are more & more difficult to come by as you age, unless you're wealthy &/or George Clooney).

I *am* George Clooney. Shhhhhhhhh..... :ninja:

P.S. What's with the whole 8 years thing anyhow? I can't help but pry. Feel free not to answer if it's something deeply personal.

I went into a severe life crisis 8 and a half years ago, and have been picking up the pieces since. For a long time I didn't feel ready for a romance of any type. Even now, I don't think I'm at a point in my life where I should be handling a "serious" relationship.

You mentioned that you weren't Christian but didn't actually say that you weren't religious. Are you? I can't wrap my head around the idea of a single person that isn't religious not just screwing everything with a pulse.

I am not religious. Frankly, I'm not anything, except apathetic. I was raised very conservative Christian, so there is a lot of influence from that. But I made my decision to wait based on the fact that, at least and especially for me, physical intimacy breeds emotional attachment. So other than all the physical consequences of sex (possibly pregnancy and STDs), there are the often-overlooked emotional consequences, if that makes any sense.

Plus, I'm a hopeless romantic by nature.
2013-06-16, 8:23 AM #65
As a 20 year old engineering student with no game in a state university full of beautiful women, I'm jealous.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2013-06-16, 1:45 PM #66
"Game" is a construct.
nope.
2013-06-16, 2:20 PM #67
Originally posted by Zloc_Vergo:
As a 20 year old engineering student with no game in a state university full of beautiful women, I'm jealous.

have you tried talking to them and treating them like people
2013-06-16, 2:35 PM #68
Originally posted by Jon`C:

Topic now officially derailed :neckbeard:
2013-06-16, 2:52 PM #69

Pretty much this.

Can be good for you in the long run, though, if you'll learn a lesson from it, heh.

Also, no offense, but IMO it's extremely unwise to marry somebody you've never had sex with. Sex is an important part of any (romantic) relationship.
幻術
2013-06-16, 2:53 PM #70
Originally posted by Baconfish:
"Game" is a construct.

You can also EAT IT.
幻術
2013-06-16, 3:01 PM #71

What a novel idea, but I prefer treating them like walking orifices which exist solely to satisfy my sexual urges of utmost important. Thanks for the tip.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2013-06-16, 3:15 PM #72
Originally posted by Koobie:
Pretty much this.

Can be good for you in the long run, though, if you'll learn a lesson from it, heh.

Also, no offense, but IMO it's extremely unwise to marry somebody you've never had sex with. Sex is an important part of any (romantic) relationship.

None taken. IMO it's extremely unwise to be so physically intimate with someone you're not prepared to spend the rest of your life with ;)

What a novel idea, but I prefer treating them like walking orifices which exist solely to satisfy my sexual urges of utmost important. Thanks for the tip.

Spoken like a true ian.
2013-06-16, 3:23 PM #73

oh ok.

that seems to be the fashion among single engineering majors altho most of them don't realize they're doing it.
2013-06-16, 3:49 PM #74
None taken. IMO it's extremely unwise to be so physically intimate with someone you're not prepared to spend the rest of your life with ;)

If somebody would tell me this, I'd tell them that it's just their dysfunctional upbringing speaking. ;) I believe that sex is a natural thing that should be celebrated, not shunned away from. But hey, to each his own.
幻術
2013-06-16, 4:07 PM #75
that seems to be the fashion among single engineering majors altho most of them don't realize they're doing it.
Most of are too busy studying or being smarter than everyone else to have fun anyway.

Enjoy this girl, Al Ciao. For me.
I had a blog. It sucked.
2013-06-16, 4:42 PM #76
If somebody would tell me this, I'd tell them that it's just their dysfunctional upbringing speaking. ;) I believe that sex is a natural thing that should be celebrated, not shunned away from. But hey, to each his own.

Oh, it is indeed a natural, wonderful thing that should be celebrated. I just believe that it's something special too. :)

Enjoy this girl, Al Ciao. For me.

Heh, I certainly am. :D
2013-06-16, 4:56 PM #77
Sex isn't something special. It's normal and natural.

Shying away from it isn't bad or wrong, but definitely abnormal. By all means stick with what you believe in, but you realize 99.9 percent of girls are goods think that's weird. You're killing potential relationships.
2013-06-16, 5:24 PM #78
Originally posted by Squirrel King:
Sex isn't something special. It's normal and natural.

Shying away from it isn't bad or wrong, but definitely abnormal. By all means stick with what you believe in, but you realize 99.9 percent of girls are goods think that's weird. You're killing potential relationships.

Again, I must quote my emotional-consequences argument, which is applicable to me.
2013-06-16, 9:38 PM #79
Pretty much this.

I would have to beg to differ. I've had (and currently have one) very healthy asexual romantic relationships (and relationships involving sex in the past that were also quite healthy. And about an equal number that weren't). Personally I believe that one of the biggest emotional dysfunctions with people is the inability to know and appreciate that sex != intimacy != romance.
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2013-06-17, 7:57 AM #80
It's an extremely bad idea to wait with sex until marriage. Sexual chemistry is very important in a relationship, but it's all but guaranteed, even if you're really attracted to each other. Finding out you have no sexual chemistry after you got married is very possible and will kill your relationship. Happened to several couples I know.

If you're going to spend the rest of your life with someone, you really want to find out if things will work out between the sheets.
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I

↑ Up to the top!