Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Robbing the Cradle
Robbing the Cradle
2013-06-17, 9:12 AM #81
Originally posted by ORJ_JoS:
It's an extremely bad idea to wait with sex until marriage. Sexual chemistry is very important in a relationship, but it's all but guaranteed, even if you're really attracted to each other. Finding out you have no sexual chemistry after you got married is very possible and will kill your relationship. Happened to several couples I know.

If you're going to spend the rest of your life with someone, you really want to find out if things will work out between the sheets.

Spot on.
2013-06-17, 11:10 AM #82
What is love? What is this longing in our hearts for togetherness? Is it not the sweetest flower? Does not this flower of love have the fragrant aroma of fine, fine diamonds? Does not the wind love the dirt? Is not love not unlike the unlikely not it is unlikened to? Are you with someone tonight? Do not question your love. Take your lover by the hand. Release the power within yourself. Your heard me, release the power. Tame the wild cosmos with a whisper. Conquer heaven with one intimate caress. That's right don't be shy. Whip out everything you got and do it in the butt.
>>untie shoes
2013-06-17, 1:42 PM #83
Thanks for the reminder, I had promised a week ago to bring in my copy of 'The Ladies Man' DVD for a coworker.
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER
2013-06-18, 11:15 AM #84
Originally posted by ORJ_JoS:
It's an extremely bad idea to wait with sex until marriage. Sexual chemistry is very important in a relationship, but it's all but guaranteed, even if you're really attracted to each other. Finding out you have no sexual chemistry after you got married is very possible and will kill your relationship. Happened to several couples I know.

If you're going to spend the rest of your life with someone, you really want to find out if things will work out between the sheets.

My point exactly.
幻術
2013-06-18, 11:26 AM #85
Well, at any rate, I don't plan to boink everything in sight. If I do wind up having sex before marriage, it'll only be with someone(s) I love, as opposed to a fling or hook-up. :)
2013-06-18, 11:44 AM #86
Originally posted by Al Ciao:
If I do wind up having sex before marriage, it'll only be with someone(s) I love, as opposed to a fling or hook-up. :)

I've had lots of both. They all ended the same way.
>>untie shoes
2013-06-18, 2:51 PM #87
Originally posted by Antony:
I've had lots of both. They all ended the same way.

a dirty sanchez?
He said to them: "You examine the face of heaven and earth, but you have not come to know the one who is in your presence, and you do not know how to examine the present moment." - Gospel of Thomas
2013-06-18, 8:07 PM #88
Originally posted by Tenshu2.0:
a dirty sanchez?

stay classy massassi
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2013-06-18, 10:40 PM #89
My point is that virtually all romantic dealings end in the same way: **** side up. Whether it's supposed to be a casual "**** buddy" relationship (read: one of you will end up wanting more), or an actual relationship entered into between consenting adults with the idea of being together for an indefinite period of time... Either way, when it ends, it always ends badly.

Either be prepared to face the possible consequences of being in an adult relationship, or **** off to the cheap seats, and leave it to the grown ups.
>>untie shoes
2013-06-19, 12:39 AM #90
Either way, when it ends, it always ends badly.

May be true for you, but that's only because you look like a horse.

False expectations, tsk, tsk.
幻術
2013-06-19, 1:41 AM #91
Incorrect. You misinterpret my expectations. I am currently in a very happy relationship with a wonderful woman, and despite gbk's most valiant efforts, I'm not leaving her any time soon.

I still know that one way or another it ends badly. If we end up married and spend the rest of one of our lives together, one of us still outlives the other and has to watch the other die. That's ending badly.
>>untie shoes
2013-06-19, 4:00 AM #92
I still know that one way or another it ends badly. If we end up married and spend the rest of one of our lives together, one of us still outlives the other and has to watch the other die. That's ending badly.

Oh don't give up hope. You could die together, simultaneously, in some horribly tragic way.
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER
2013-06-19, 7:19 AM #93
Incorrect. You misinterpret my expectations.

I wasn't talking about your expectations. :D
幻術
2013-06-19, 8:17 AM #94
Originally posted by Koobie:
I wasn't talking about your expectations. :D

Well played, sir, well played. :awesome:
2013-06-23, 11:41 AM #95
I say good luck to you sir! Informing someone who is 18-23 that the relationship is purely casual and them actually grasping that concept (regardless of wether or not they say they "get it") are often two very different beasts. I only say that because I've lived it recently. But, hopefully she actually DOES understand where you are coming from and your expectations.
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2013-06-23, 11:45 AM #96
Originally posted by Darth_Alran:
I say good luck to you sir! Informing someone who is 18-23 that the relationship is purely casual and them actually grasping that concept (regardless of wether or not they say they "get it") are often two very different beasts. I only say that because I've lived it recently. But, hopefully she actually DOES understand where you are coming from and your expectations.

Thank you! And yeah, I know, but at least it's understood on some level. We'll see. :)
2013-06-23, 1:16 PM #97
I'll be honest, when I saw this thread bumped again I was just hoping it was Al Ciao posting that he caved on his rule and had sex with her.
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER
2013-06-23, 2:19 PM #98
[http://stephanieisms.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/stephanieisms-anewhope.jpg]
幻術
2013-06-23, 4:47 PM #99
Originally posted by EAH_TRISCUIT:
I'll be honest, when I saw this thread bumped again I was just hoping it was Al Ciao posting that he caved on his rule and had sex with her.

I caved and had sex with her :ninja:

Kidding! Even were I to cave, I'm not gonna boink everything in sight; I'd want a much deeper, more committed relationship before I did that.
2013-06-23, 5:10 PM #100
gaaaaaaaaaaay
DO NOT WANT.
2013-06-23, 7:57 PM #101
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2013-06-24, 12:13 AM #102
Originally posted by Al Ciao:
I caved and had sex with her :ninja:

Kidding! Even were I to cave, I'm not gonna boink everything in sight; I'd want a much deeper, more committed relationship before I did that.

[http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18j0fh6pra75yjpg/ku-xlarge.jpg]
幻術
2013-06-24, 3:11 AM #103
ITT turning down a good thing because there is a 0.02% chance of something unwanted happening.
2013-06-24, 6:15 AM #104
Koobie - lol

Jon C - What does ITT mean? I always think of the local IT&T Technical Institute that's always showing commercials on TV xD
2013-06-24, 7:23 AM #105
ITT=in this thread
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2013-06-24, 10:30 AM #106
He means stds and babies are lame excuses to not bone her.
2013-06-24, 11:14 AM #107
Originally posted by Squirrel King:
He means stds and babies are lame excuses to not bone her.

I'd give her both.
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER
2013-06-24, 11:18 AM #108
I'm pretty sure his main reason cited has been trying to avoid too deep an emotional attachment, which he feels he's not ready for, and I don't think anyone but him can tack a percentage towards likelihood.
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net

↑ Up to the top!