Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → "Best of Massassi" level pack discussion
"Best of Massassi" level pack discussion
2015-05-05, 4:48 PM #41
Okay, so for mods here's what I'm going to do:

Leave this for just levels, I will make a mod thread in a week, and close this. So you all have one more week to suggest what levels you'd put in such a pack.

Then we'll do one for mods and I'll put it all together into one collection.
2015-05-05, 5:15 PM #42
You should call it the "Massassi JK DLC" pack
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2016-01-12, 3:02 PM #43
What ever happened to this, by the way? Before CM officially passes the torch, or Massassi shuts down altogether, it would be nice to have something like this put together.
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2016-01-12, 7:24 PM #44
I would like to echo previous voices in this thread and recommend Morpheus. That one is a classic and is perfect.

Aside from Morpheus and the other obvious heavy hitters, here are two others that might be a little less obvious that I spent a lot of time with:

My friends and I played a lot of a level called "Apok Furor Heights". It is very simplistic but absolutely perfect for a small group who just wants to frantically murder each other.

Another map we kept going back to was "Castle Conflict". I remember it having a pretty great look to it and the castle setting was well designed.

And if you've seen my other thread, there was a haunted house level with a floating chair and crypt with traps and stuff that we loved, but as I can't remember the name of it or find it anywhere, it's barely worth mentioning :(
2016-01-22, 8:47 AM #45
I originally found this board looking for Lair of Lando Fett and I know others have been searching for it here too and its currently not hosted here or anywhere else on the internet. I think I might have it on my old PC but it should be including so that its not lost forever.
2016-01-22, 11:54 AM #46
I'm getting our levels script up and running so once the site moves over to my server I can begin adding levels again. I'll post again when it's all ready.

↑ Up to the top!