Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Last Post
Last Post
2023-06-15, 8:49 PM #81
I too would like to echo a big thanks to Brian, cool matty, helpers, and the community in general for making massassi such a great resource, and community.

I too like many lurked, and did not really post in the forums. Always sad to see an end of an era, but I understand why.

While many sites have died, or been abandoned. Massassi has continued on. For that I am forever greatful many levels, mods and resources have survived. Awesome work guys, and lets see massassi make it to another 25 years in some type of form :-).
2023-06-17, 5:16 PM #82
Wow, looks like I checked in just in time to post something.

Massassi was my internet homepage for years and years. I recall reading absolutely everything on the website - tutorials, articles, level reviews, etc. Until finally I clicked on the forums and discovered the whole community (I didn't even know what forums were). For several years I probably logged in every day to read and post.

I guess it makes sense to shut down, there's really nothing going on anymore. I always enjoyed checking out the showcase forum, and also posting in the Neverending Story and The Spooky Taco thread. The Massassi forums were a big part of my life growing up even though I never did get the hang of editing JK, and it's nice to see so many old timers coming out one more time. Hope you guys all have a good life. :) I might see you in the discord, but I don't really log in that much.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2023-06-18, 7:22 AM #83
Hey, just a thought - would anybody be interested in setting up a new forum where we could all chat and keep the connections we've made? It doesn't have to be a big thing, could be just something small. I don't have any social media and discord doesn't really work for me, I like the old-school forum approach where you can drop in and read threads when you feel like it.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2023-06-18, 1:11 PM #84
While perhaps not quite the same, folks are more than welcome to use The Plothole's general Discussion Forum board for such things if folks are looking to scratch the forum itch. You can find a link in my signature below.
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2023-06-28, 10:00 PM #85
With 3 days left, there's still time to remember how before I got Sarkeesian'd years later, at one point the forum colors commemorated my wild antics:

[https://forums.massassi.net/vb3/attachment.php?attachmentid=28772&d=1599587837]

(Yeah, yeah, I know I already made my "last post", but then I remembered that 17500 isn't divisible by 3, so I've got one more chance for a post left after this one)
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2023-06-29, 12:35 PM #86
Forum archive delayed again, new target: August 1, 2023.
2023-06-29, 4:25 PM #87
I see how it is, you're just threatening us so everyone comes back :ninja:
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2023-06-29, 5:29 PM #88
sometime in 2024 would be better
former entrepreneur
2023-06-29, 9:16 PM #89
Wouldn't it be easier to close the forum to prevent new posts from having to be exported and post the static archive afterwards?
2023-06-30, 12:10 AM #90
Originally posted by Nikumubeki:
Wouldn't it be easier to close the forum to prevent new posts from having to be exported and post the static archive afterwards?

I would have done that but there doesn't seem to be a way to close it for posting but keep it up and readonly. I guess I might be able to just mass-disable posting privileges for every account. Will look into it later.
2023-06-30, 4:34 AM #91
If there's only a function or two that adds the content, might be able to change those to "do nothing" as another hack.
$do || ! $do ; try
try: command not found
Ye Olde Galactic Empire Mission Editor (X-wing, TIE, XvT/BoP, XWA)
2023-06-30, 5:36 AM #92
I know the date keeps changing but do we have an exact time of day/timezone?

Gotta time when I revive the camhoez thread with my cheeks.
nope.
2023-06-30, 6:18 AM #93
Originally posted by Baconfish:

From what little I remember of what you look like, I have a sneaking suspicion that you might be https://www.youtube.com/thesheepgame/videos
2023-06-30, 7:53 AM #94
That dude needs to invest in a good conditioner.
nope.
2023-06-30, 8:17 AM #95
I can confirm that Baconfish looks like this:
[http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-70hCs8k34-Q/VuNvKw7OYAI/AAAAAAAAA7g/qqtEIm4VO80cHui_zo-K9gR9pAMGAmavA/s1600/Baconfish%2BFin.jpg]
My blawgh.
2023-06-30, 9:44 AM #96
Originally posted by Baconfish:

I can be more exact when it gets closer to actually happening.
2023-07-16, 8:30 AM #97
a bit late to the "end of massassi" party, but wanted to thank the admins and everyone for keeping an important part of JK's history for so long, this site was part of my childhood and surely will be missed!

edit: as a farewell gift before the archiving, we could make a last "sp/mp levels/mods" pack with the lost mods and levels that were found during the last month or so
2023-07-16, 5:40 PM #98
level pack! level pack!

I'll make an imperial hanger
former entrepreneur
2023-07-16, 6:06 PM #99
No, you will finish the Ghostbusters TC like you promised us all those years ago. :mad:
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2023-07-17, 12:54 PM #100
I guess I don't have much else going on in august
former entrepreneur
2023-07-19, 8:40 AM #101
Gents, it has been an honour. ��

/me comes running in, high fiving everyone and gives them one last bear.
The answer is maybe.
2023-07-20, 4:32 AM #102
Originally posted by Kamon:
a bit late to the "end of massassi" party, but wanted to thank the admins and everyone for keeping an important part of JK's history for so long, this site was part of my childhood and surely will be missed!

edit: as a farewell gift before the archiving, we could make a last "sp/mp levels/mods" pack with the lost mods and levels that were found during the last month or so

If I finish my list. Shouldn't take too long to go through and see what levels/ mods massassi/ jkdf2 are missing. Most off the top of my head I have passed to Cougar to upload, or thatdarnowl on discord to upload to moddb as an alternative backup.

Should have a thread where everyone post levels and mods looking for. Hopefully someone will have them out there. I posted one myself. Sadly the chances are very slim :-(.
2023-07-20, 6:12 PM #103
Originally posted by rezer:
If I finish my list. Shouldn't take too long to go through and see what levels/ mods massassi/ jkdf2 are missing. Most off the top of my head I have passed to Cougar to upload, or thatdarnowl on discord to upload to moddb as an alternative backup.

Should have a thread where everyone post levels and mods looking for. Hopefully someone will have them out there. I posted one myself. Sadly the chances are very slim :-(.

maybe we can complete the "end of massassi" pack with some classics that were posted in massassi's long history, would also be a way to celebrate

to be fair, i always wanted to make or find a jk/mots greatest hits level pack with the best content made in these 25 years
2023-07-30, 10:35 PM #104
Originally posted by Brian:
I can be more exact when it gets closer to actually happening.

What's the current ETA? I'm almost running out of double-standards towards me to immortalize in the forums' last threads
2023-07-31, 10:35 AM #105
It seems like since I posted this thread the forums are actually being used. My current plan (as of just now) is to keep the forums open as long as they are actually being used regularly. This means that I am now going to explore a vbulletin and server upgrade to get rid of the security issues.
2023-07-31, 3:48 PM #106
The forums are saved! Let’s never fight again
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2023-07-31, 9:15 PM #107
brian you sexy sonuva [BEEEEEEEEEEPPP]
former entrepreneur
2023-07-31, 9:59 PM #108
last post? more like first post of the rest of our lives
former entrepreneur
2023-08-01, 12:27 PM #109
Originally posted by Tracer:
The forums are saved! Let’s never fight again

BAR FIGHT!

*throws a barstool at Tracer*
2023-11-05, 10:01 AM #110
I got my birthday email last month. I meant to log in and see what you all are up to, but I forgot. I remembered today.
I hope you all are well, wherever you are. I have good memories of you oddballs, going back 25 years.

If the forums are still up, I'll be back next birthday if/when I get another email.
2023-11-09, 7:09 AM #111
Originally posted by Steven:
I got my birthday email last month. I meant to log in and see what you all are up to, but I forgot. I remembered today.
I hope you all are well, wherever you are. I have good memories of you oddballs, going back 25 years.

If the forums are still up, I'll be back next birthday if/when I get another email.

Everyone left. It's just you and me now bud.
2023-11-09, 6:08 PM #112
Haha there was a big flurry of activity across the forums when I said I was closing them for non-activity... then when I said I'd leave them open since people were using them... everyone left again.
2023-11-09, 8:52 PM #113
Haha there was a big flurry of activity across the forums when I said I was closing them for non-activity... then when I said I'd leave them open since people were using them... everyone left again.

This is exactly what happened when I tried putting an end to the Never-ending Story Thread.
2023-11-10, 5:12 AM #114

Whaddayamean, the Main Editing Forum has been the most active it's been in 20 years: https://forums.massassi.net/vb3/showthread.php?68242-Jedi-Knight-Quadranscentennial-Edition
2023-11-10, 4:44 PM #115
Originally posted by Nikumubeki:
Whaddayamean, the Main Editing Forum has been the most active it's been in 20 years: https://forums.massassi.net/vb3/showthread.php?68242-Jedi-Knight-Quadranscentennial-Edition

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⠤⠤⢴⣖⠲⠶⠤⢄⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠤⠞⣩⣴⠚⢿⣟⣿⣻⣟⡿⣶⣬⣉⡒⠦⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣹⣯⣻⡿⣿⣷⣌⣿⣞⡷⣯⣟⡷⣯⣿⡿⣿⣄⣳⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣧⣾⣯⣿⣽⡿⣾⣟⡷⣯⣟⡷⣯⣟⣷⡿⣟⣿⣽⡟⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡜⣾⣿⣻⣟⡾⣽⣳⢿⣟⣷⢯⣟⡷⣯⡿⣽⣿⣟⣿⡇⢹⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢣⠟⠺⠷⠯⣟⣷⣯⣟⣾⣟⡿⣾⣽⡿⣽⣿⣟⠾⠟⠛⢸⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⢩⣴⣾⢿⣶⣶⣤⣑⣛⣿⠯⠿⠷⢯⣿⣛⣥⣴⣶⣶⣶⣸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⣶⠹⢿⣆⠈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢸⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣯⣧⡈⠙⠷⣦⣩⢧⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠏⣠⣸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣻⢶⣤⣤⣭⣟⣻⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣟⣯⣵⣶⣿⣯⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣯⢿⣽⣻⣿⠿⠿⠿⠷⠾⠶⠿⠿⠿⢿⣽⣾⣽⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣟⣯⣿⣷⣼⣉⣉⣩⡶⠩⠄⡈⢉⣵⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡻⣿⡿⣽⣧⡳⣕⢲⢒⠒⢆⡠⣲⣿⣿⣿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡞⠋⢳⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡇⠐⠝⠻⢯⣿⣷⣶⣶⣶⣶⣾⣿⠟⢻⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡇⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⡤⢾⣇⠀⠈⠢⡀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⠉⠀⠀⠸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢧⠀⠀⢺⣀⣤⢖⣺⣭⣶⢾⡿⣿⣷⣤⡀⠈⠂⠄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣶⣿⣷⣦⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣼⡇⢒⠁⢷⣾⢿⣽⣳⢯⡿⣽⣳⢯⡿⣿⣶⣦⣤⣠⣅⣠⣴⣶⣿⢿⣻⢿⡽⣯⣟⡿⣿⣿⣲⠦⣤⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡾⠿⠾⠽⠾⠤⠥⠬⢿⣟⡾⣽⢯⣟⡷⣯⢿⣽⣳⢯⣟⣿⡻⠏⢿⣯⢷⣯⣟⣯⢿⡽⣷⢯⣟⡷⣯⣟⡿⣶⣦⣭⡙⣳⢦⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢀⢟⣾⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠈⣿⣻⣽⣻⢾⡽⣯⣟⡾⣽⣻⢾⠟⠁⠀⠈⠙⣿⢾⡽⣞⣿⡽⣯⣟⣾⣻⢷⣯⣟⡷⣯⡟⣱⡿⣷⣮⣳⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣸⣼⠋⠀⠀⠐⠒⠒⠒⠂⠒⠊⢿⣷⢯⣟⣯⣟⡷⣯⣟⣷⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⣿⣻⡽⣾⡽⣷⢯⣷⣻⣟⡾⣽⣻⡝⢰⣿⣽⣳⣟⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⡇⣿⣇⠀⠀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣐⣈⣸⡿⣯⣟⡾⣽⣻⢷⡻⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢟⣷⣻⡽⣟⣾⣳⢯⣟⣷⡟⢀⣿⡷⣯⣷⣻⢾⣿⢷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢸⣷⣿⣿⡀⠀⠁⠉⢉⡁⠀⠀⠈⣿⣟⡷⣯⣟⡷⡯⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⣷⣻⣟⡾⣽⣯⣟⣾⠁⢸⣯⣟⡷⣯⣟⡿⣞⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⢻⡇⠀⠀⠂⠒⠒⠒⠒⢺⣿⡽⣯⢷⡯⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢷⣯⣟⣷⣻⢾⠃⠀⣾⣿⣽⣻⢷⣯⣟⣯⣟⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣼⣿⡟⠈⠧⠤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⠤⠞⣿⣿⣽⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢻⣾⣳⢯⡏⠀⡀⣿⣿⡾⣽⣻⢾⡽⣾⡽⣾⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⢠⣟⣿⣀⣤⣴⡿⣿⢿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⢘⡋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣽⡿⠀⢠⢰⣿⣟⣿⣯⣟⣯⣟⣷⣻⡽⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⣼⣿⠹⣿⣽⣳⣟⣿⣟⣿⣷⣄⠀⣼⣿⡾⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢙⡅⠀⠎⢸⣿⣟⡾⣷⣟⡾⣽⢾⣽⣻⢷⣻⣞⣷⡀⠀⠀
⢀⣿⣿⡆⣿⣞⣷⣻⡿⣾⣟⣾⣿⢿⣿⣿⡿⣽⣻⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣿⣷⡘⠀⣾⣿⡿⣽⣻⢾⣟⣯⢿⡾⣽⢯⡿⣽⣿⣧⠀⠀
⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⢾⣿⡽⠟⠊⠉⠀⠸⣷⣿⣟⡷⣯⢿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣟⣷⣻⣇⢀⡏⢻⣿⣯⣟⣯⢿⣾⢿⡽⣯⡿⣽⢷⣻⣿⡆⠀
⢸⣿⣿⣽⣻⣿⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⣿⢯⡿⣽⣻⢾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣟⣷⣻⢾⣟⣿⣼⠀⠀⠻⣿⣽⡾⣯⢿⣯⣟⡷⣟⣯⣿⣳⢿⣿⠀
⠘⢿⣿⣷⣯⡿⣿⣶⣶⣤⣤⣤⣶⣾⣿⣿⣯⣟⡷⣯⣟⡾⣽⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣟⣷⣻⣞⣯⣿⣟⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣟⣯⢿⣯⣟⣯⡷⣯⣟⣯⣿⡇
⠀⠈⢻⣿⣷⣻⣽⢯⣟⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⡾⣽⣻⢷⣯⣟⡷⣯⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣿⣟⣷⣻⣞⡷⣯⢷⣿⣻⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⣿⣻⣞⡿⣯⣿⣳⣯⢷⣯⣿
⠀⠀⠈⠛⢿⣷⣯⣿⣾⣷⣿⣿⣟⣾⣯⣿⣟⡷⣯⣟⡾⣽⣻⢷⣻⣞⣧⡀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣟⣷⣻⣞⡷⣯⢿⣽⡿⣯⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⣿⣿⣽⣿⣽⣯⣷⣯⣿⢾⣽
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠛⠛⠋⠉⣿⣿⢾⣟⣿⡾⣽⢷⣯⣟⡷⣯⣟⣷⢯⡿⣽⣤⣾⣟⣷⣻⣞⡷⣯⢿⣽⣻⣞⣿⣽⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣶⣿⡇⠀⠀⠁⠀⢁⣉⣿⣿⣟⣾
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣻⣿⣿⢯⣿⣽⢯⣟⣾⣽⣻⢷⣻⣞⡿⣽⢯⣟⡾⣽⣞⡷⣯⢿⣽⣻⢾⣽⡿⣾⣽⣿⡇⠀⠀⢀⣤⣾⣿⣿⣽⣿⢀⣠⣴⣾⡿⣿⡿⣏⢻⠟
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣯⢿⣞⣿⢯⣟⣾⣳⢯⣿⣳⢯⣟⣯⢿⣞⣿⣳⢯⡿⣽⣯⢷⣻⢯⣿⢿⣳⣿⣿⠁⢀⣴⣿⡿⠿⠷⠛⠊⠉⢸⣿⣽⣾⣿⣳⢿⡿⡸⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠿⠿⠿⠯⠿⢯⣟⣾⣽⣻⣾⡽⣯⣟⣾⣯⣟⣾⣽⣯⣟⣷⣯⡿⠯⠿⠿⠛⠛⠛⠃⠀⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠚⠛⠚⠛⠫⠋⠀⠀
2024-01-11, 11:32 AM #116
Just in case anyone is subscribed to this thread: The plan to archive the forums is back on. Please see https://forums.massassi.net/vb3/showthread.php?68320-Last-post-again-(for-real-this-time) for more info.

↑ Up to the top!